DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
our little:sunshine:....

CAYLEEANGELWINGSWNOISEREDUCBLOOM.jpg

Oh, why does this not surprise me. I thought it was just me. LOL
I hope this $$@@###** never experiences one moment of peace.
I really do wish she would go somewhere far, far away.

ETA: here's the link...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/casey_anthony_is_most_hated_person_k5IIwdLAryAyZInr0IWxyM

I'm surprised kardashian is damn near tied with her - why? she hasnt killed anyone right?

...mind I dont have a tv and all that but isnt she just basically a nobody? why the almost offender anthony-style hatred?

A poll was done in new york city tday
CA was voted the most hated person in america
NYPost.com

Ya know, she'd be better off if she had been sent to prison. Ironic isn't it? I hope she remains the most hated woman in America for the rest of her life. Bella Vita indeed CFCA.

I'm surprised kardashian is damn near tied with her - why? she hasnt killed anyone right?

...mind I dont have a tv and all that but isnt she just basically a nobody? why the almost offender anthony-style hatred?
I don't follow that kinda drama...but perhaps it's because everyone is tired of her? That and the whole wedding scam, maybe?

Oh, why does this not surprise me. I thought it was just me. LOL
I hope this $$@@###** never experiences one moment of peace.
I really do wish she would go somewhere far, far away.

ETA: here's the link...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/casey_anthony_is_most_hated_person_k5IIwdLAryAyZInr0IWxyM

She even beats Jerry Sandusky and John Edwards. :floorlaugh: :crazy:

I don't understand Tiger Woods or Mel Gibson. Paris Hilton and Kim Karadashian are not in the same category.

I'd replace Woods, Gibson, Hilton, and Kardashian with Fred Phelps, Lori Drew, South Hadley 6, or Dharun Ravi (killer, picketing funerals or bullying).

I just read one of the articles in the news thread regarding Cheney Mason and Jeff Ashton speaking at some event. The article states that the defense was prevented from cutting FCA's hair, which is why it grew so long? Wth is that about? Anyone know? That sounds hinky to the nth degree...I mean, are they saying Baez wanted to go in there and give her a haircut and wasn't allowed and they were scared that the prison barber would cut her throat? I jest, but only slightly. I just found that statement to be weirder than weird. Anyone got any insight?

I don't know Florish, but I recall somewhere along the way hearing that KC cut her jail buddies hair with scissors she was allowed to have right in her buddies cell. Anyone else remember this? Why didn't she get Robin to cut her hair after she cut Robins?

I just read one of the articles in the news thread regarding Cheney Mason and Jeff Ashton speaking at some event. The article states that the defense was prevented from cutting FCA's hair, which is why it grew so long? Wth is that about? Anyone know? That sounds hinky to the nth degree...I mean, are they saying Baez wanted to go in there and give her a haircut and wasn't allowed and they were scared that the prison barber would cut her throat? I jest, but only slightly. I just found that statement to be weirder than weird. Anyone got any insight?

I thought FCA had said she wasnt cutting it till she got out of jail. Or was it CA said FCA made the statement .

She even beats Jerry Sandusky and John Edwards. :floorlaugh: :crazy:

I don't understand Tiger Woods or Mel Gibson. Paris Hilton and Kim Karadashian are not in the same category.

I'd replace Woods, Gibson, Hilton, and Kardashian with Fred Phelps, Lori Drew, South Hadley 6, or Dharun Ravi (killer, picketing funerals or bullying).

See, I would have had room for CA and GA on the list before Tiger, Paris and a few others.........but the irony is most forgot all about GA ----> SO JB AND KC, looks like nobody bought your story or they would hate him and he would be on the list. Nopers licorice lovers, KC is at the top and JB bit the licorice and walked away.

Edit to clarify --- both love licorice.:angel:

See, I would have had room for CA and GA on the list before Tiger, Paris and a few others.........but the irony is most forgot all about GA ----> SO JB AND KC, looks like nobody bought your story or they would hate him and he would be on the list. Nopers licorice lovers, KC is at the top and JB bit the licorice and walked away.

Cindy and George Anthony should be right next to Casey Anthony as they are family. Even Jose Baez knows how to lay low.

It would be interesting if Osama bin Laden was listed as he is dead. Who would be more hated, Anthony or bin Laden? :dunno:

Yes, I know bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 and it is really horrid. I will never forget that awful day. :tears:

Kim Kardashian is annoying, but I don't put her in same category with someone like Casey Anthony or Jerry Sandusky. Kardashian does not get the level of vitriol that someone like Anthony, Sandusky, or Lori Drew gets. I do not recall any vitriol directed at Kardashian.

We are looking into a timeshare rental thingy with disney and also a home swap with a couple that we know. We need better accommodations as much as we go down there , having a Disney ap. Here is my thing....

I do not want to bother anyone, nor do I want to be seen as a "Casey Crazy". I just want to scope out the places we have for 4 years discussed. Is that tacky? I mean we are going there.have gone anyway.,,,, Thoughts?

We are looking into a timeshare rental thingy with disney and also a home swap with a couple that we know. We need better accommodations as much as we go down there , having a Disney ap. Here is my thing....

I do not want to bother anyone, nor do I want to be seen as a "Casey Crazy". I just want to scope out the places we have for 4 years discussed. Is that tacky? I mean we are going there.have gone anyway.,,,, Thoughts?

---------------
Hi Red. Not tacky at all to me. If I could afford a vacation I'd go in a minute. I would somehow feel close to Caylee while there. I wish I could send you a few dollars and have you buy one red rose for our Angel.Everytime I look at a picture, I still want to cry. Please (if you can) take a couple pictures. I just ordered a death cert. for my daughter to place with my will, dont want gr.daughter to have any porblems when I go. 61 years and I still cry for her!
Take care, Nore.:seeya:

---------------
Hi Red. Not tacky at all to me. If I could afford a vacation I'd go in a minute. I would somehow feel close to Caylee while there. I wish I could send you a few dollars and have you buy one red rose for our Angel.Everytime I look at a picture, I still want to cry. Please (if you can) take a couple pictures. I just ordered a death cert. for my daughter to place with my will, dont want gr.daughter to have any porblems when I go. 61 years and I still cry for her!
Take care, Nore.:seeya:

I will so buy a rose for you this trip.It would be an honor.

I don't know Florish, but I recall somewhere along the way hearing that KC cut her jail buddies hair with scissors she was allowed to have right in her buddies cell. Anyone else remember this? Why didn't she get Robin to cut her hair after she cut Robins?
...and didn't CM say at Pace that she couldn't even have rubberbands? So are we to believe her hair was put in a ponytail without one? And what the heck was on her wrist?

I thought FCA had said she wasnt cutting it till she got out of jail. Or was it CA said FCA made the statement .
IIRC, Cindy said she knew why Casey was growing it...but have no idea where to find a link for that.

the real reason IMO was because it was short hair in all the pics we'd seen up to that point, even in her younger pics she never had particularly long hair...it was to distance her especially from the party pics, and the grinning blue hoodie one where they told her it was for a missing poster.

they wanted her to look the total opposite for trial and whatddya know, so she did and so it worked....of course, she now looks identical to july 2008 with 25 extra pounds and a nose piercing so more fools you, pinellas 12, that fell for the load of tripe the defense fed you and you ate up like it was candy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4bKGn4Kp6M&feature=related"]dtln: when caylee vanished 4/5 - YouTube[/ame]

well gee whizz why does Cindy say this was no accident?

...and didn't CM say at Pace that she couldn't even have rubberbands? So are we to believe her hair was put in a ponytail without one? And what the heck was on her wrist?

She ordered them from the commodity a few times. Why all the lies. Next it will be she was only fed bread and water

Red - I highly recommend to do it. :twocents: About 2 months ago, I was in Orlando visiting family. One day, when I didn't have a car - I took my family member's bike and took a 26 mile round trip to the site where Caylee was left. It was very somber of a time, and I highly recommend it. You'll be amazed at the connection you get in that area - and I'm sure you'll spend some quiet time there talking to Caylee. You'll see perhaps a new cross there as it seems that folks replace it after it gets filled up with messages. (Some folks leave Sharpies to write with) I didn't leave a note for Caylee myself, she knows I was there.

As a side note - when I returned back home I was so excited about being able to do 26 miles (and I did make a day out of it - stopping off and shopping etc) that I pumped up my bike tires, blew off the cobwebs and off I went. I ttok only 2 blocks before I walked it back home and it has sat in my garage ever since. HILLS here I cannot do, biking here is nothing like Florida FLAT land! :floorlaugh:

I see that Vinnie Politan is going to be on WS radio tonight! I met him in person.......and he's..well, just say "Yuri-like" ;>)

This is the link for 8 pm live!

I see on the tags that Tricia has put up that this show will be associated with Levi Page and George Zimmerman (although WS shut down all threads for the George Zimmerman - Trayvon Martin case :waitasec:).

Casey/Caylee Anthony is not noted as a tag by Tricia though :waitasec:.

Signed - Mrs Yuri (by the way - have they said who is going to be Yuri in the movie?.........my guess, if about the book, they may not cast any of the "supporting" players for the movie and just use clips.)

I have plans this evening - jeez, hope I can get home by 8 and participate in the chat with everyone vs. listening to later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kgiridhar07