Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes me even more angry is that she can really celebrate her "accomplishment" of murdering Caylee with the paycheck she has been given for the interview. 4 days before the anniversary of Caylee's death and she is celebrating with a hundred thousand dollars! I will never watch CNN again.

Not sure yet about the money being paid. If true, CNN wasted that money. PM and CM had a lame conversation and that is all. Perhaps that money should come out of PM's pocket instead of CNN's account. What I did find revealing is that it doesn't take much to empress PM. What comes to mind is what my grandfather use to say, there's a sucker born every minute What a waste of time and money.

Wondering if PM will say anything about the backlash this interview is receiving...or will he defend her and say he believes in her innocence.

I've been thinking about the "Party Girl" aspect of CFCA. I don't think she was a party girl per-se, it was just a means of getting what she wanted. Her personality does what ever the kind of crowd she's hanging with at the time. Does that make sense?
When I think about Ted Bundy and people like him (as I think CFCA is like him) they don't have to rely on the drink or drugs to do what they do.

Wondering if PM will say anything about the backlash this interview is receiving...or will he defend her and say he believes in her innocence.

Surely PM is not that naive to think she is innocent. He is probably just playing the game until he lands "the big interview".

Surely PM is not that naive to think she is innocent. He is probably just playing the game until he lands "the big interview".

"The Big Interview" Are these people nuts ? She sat in jail for three years with a death sentence over her head. Said nothing.
When she does speak it is all about her. Who cares ?
The only thing that came good from her she dumped in the trash.

"The Big Interview" Are these people nuts ? She sat in jail for three years with a death sentence over her head. Said nothing.
When she does speak it is all about her. Who cares ?
The only thing that came good from her she dumped in the trash.

Exactly right.

And yes, it will be all about her - notice how she wanted to talk about her weight more than her loss of Caylee. Notice she talks of the hell she lived through this last year (her new jail) yet nothing about the hell of her daughter drowning and her father with his______ in her mouth all those years.
:banghead::banghead::banghead: (Note to self: stop typing, your in one of those ticked off moods!)

Her new rants are beyond absurd :banghead: Times i wish she would Shutee and other times i think keep on talking. Show the world what you are. Repeatedly. For those who may be fooled. "It's all about me continues". I wish her handlers would quit enabling her and let her fend for herself. Then again her as a loose canon isn't good either.

This whole mess makes me more than angry at the Pinellas twelve...and Judge Perry. I refuse to let him off the hook. He made many, many mistakes.....starting with allowing them to move the tables.

This was a very important tactic which should never have been allowed. It forced the jury to look at the accused and bond with her. I could go on and on...but I'd be preaching to the choir.

Had the outcome of the verdict been different that denial of moving tables would have been one of the appellate issues. What weight it may have carried who knows? The lowering of the chair was another issue. Had the verdict been different we would be praising JP. I think CA just got the luck of the draw. Lawyer and Jury wise. Who da thunk. :moo:

Allowing her and her mother to root through all the photos and use them in court to establish drowning should never have been allowed.

Now, more photos are being utilized for money. Caylee's death was like a gift that keeps on giving for this family. Each and every one of them disgusts me.

:truce:

Pretty soon they'll be auctioning off Caylee's ultrsound pics before she was even born. It's truly disgusting! Heaven forbid any of them should get off their lazy arse and get a job. I think even FCA could work if she really wanted too. Hey, she was able to get a religious family to take her in so how hard could it be to get a job? I'm sure one of her fans would be more than happy to help her out. I'm sure she's waiting for the big pay day interview!!

Doing a happy dance! This is O/T but I just had to share today's events with you guys! :D
Formal sentencing!

Bailiff, All Rise!
Judge, You may be seated.
Ok gentlemen, lets get this Berry hall sentencing over with!( he was the 8th on the docket but the judge wanted him GONE!)
They bring Berry in, and he goes and stands before the judge.
Judge: Is there anything you would like to say Mr. Hall before I impose your sentence?
Berry: uh yeah, I want an acquittal.
Dead silence...
Berry: Ok I want a mistrial.
Berry's lawyers: son you better hush.
Judge: (after a priceless look) ok I will impose your sentence as follows. You are to be handed over to the office of corrections to serve out two LWOP. In addition, I will add Five years per child that was in the home at the time of the shooting which equals out to be 20 more years.
Berry: When I get down there will they give me my medication?
Judge: That's up to the parole board. Further more you will reimburse the counties that housed you for the past four years at the cost of $85 a day. You will also pay ALL court costs incurred during this trial. All monies sent to you will be compensated to put toward these costs!

Kentucky does it right! The judge threw the book at him! I have lol'd all the way home. I think it's called Karma! ;)

Miss you Big Momma.........

:blowkiss: Missed you too and everybody else. Excuse me, but I think I had meself a meltdown over all this carppola for the 32nd time - FCA and Co. are not worth it and now this interview - EGADS! I watched it, I listened to it and all I could think is She got paid, she's going off probation and her enablers are helping her right along. Couldn't come at a more 'p' poor time, on the heels of Caylee's disappearnce/death. Do they ever get tired of slapping Caylee's memory?

When did JVM start bashing CA? She has been pro-defense for years. Wait until JB book comes out she'll be back to kissing his a## and singing a pro-defense tune again.

I don't think she or PM get it. The public is tired of the lies and spin. That's why people are tuning out from CNN.

Yep, and it get's even worse:

"Recognized by many as the brilliant defense lawyer who achieved a victory acquittal verdict for Casey Anthony and the recent representation of Gary Giordano, the suspect in the high-profile missing woman Aruba case, few know who attorney Jose Baez is outside of the courtroom. Baez is a man with commitment to the Hispanic community and to social justice." . . . [ad nauseam] . . .

http://garsonwrightpublicrelations.com/josebaez.html

Yep, and it get's even worse:

"Recognized by many as the brilliant defense lawyer who achieved a victory acquittal verdict for Casey Anthony and the recent representation of Gary Giordano, the suspect in the high-profile missing woman Aruba case, few know who attorney Jose Baez is outside of the courtroom. Baez is a man with commitment to the Hispanic community and to social justice." . . . [ad nauseam] . . .

http://garsonwrightpublicrelations.com/josebaez.html

Oh....I started working on my own edits......

Recognized by many ( morons that refuse to be associated with their appraisal) as the brilliant (self described) defense lawyer who achieved a victory acquittal (yet real life prison sentence)verdict for Casey Anthony and the recent (sub par) representation of Gary Giordano, the suspect in the high-profile missing woman Aruba case, few know who attorney Jose Baez is outside of the courtroom. Baez is a man with commitment to the Hispanic community and to social justice (provided that it coincide with his self serving agenda).

Jose Angel Baez is of Puerto Rican descent, who grew up in New York and Miami, Florida. At the age of 17 Baez joined the United States Navy to serve his country (and escape legal responsibilities associated with the birth of an illegitimate child). Upon completion of his enlistment, he took full advantage of the G.I. Bill and went to college at Florida State University. Upon graduation, Baez went to St. Thomas University School of Law ( a school well known for admitting sub-par students)where he quickly began to demonstrate his trial skill abilities by winning several awards such as the “Best student for Trial Advocacy” and “Moot Court competitions.”

Keep in mind that comments are intended as parody and do not constitute representation of facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak