Sidebar Discussion #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously a person as well known as Dr. Spitz has nothing better to do than attempt a form of an autopsy on Christmas Eve? Why? Has he no family? Even if he is Jewish (which I doubt because of his early life) there are still festivities and family...
There was no rush for this - they'd left it for months as it was - unless the good Dr. was on his way somewhere and JB got him to take a layover so he wouldn't have to pay his flight into town.

Also, I think Dr. Spitz saying there was no proper autopsy was just semantics. I think he means "full" autopsy because there were no organis etc., left, just a skull, hair mass and many tiny bones that had been scattered over almost an acre of land by wild scavengers...

The evil in this story does not wither with time by any means.

IM trying to watch but to me it sounds the teacher in charlie brown.. blah blah blah..

omg is anyone watching MSNBC? How freaking disgusting is this ?!?!?!?

body parts were displayed like christmas presents
Baez went to walmart to get a saw to CUT CAYLEE'S SKULL OPEN !! because Spitz had been "carving" at it for 2hours :**** (

I don't understand what kind of professional talks of an autopsy this way. How the family can allow it! It's just sick and JB does it with a smile, so easily.

Its more of the same...

- HD is not Dorothy Simms friend
- The DT finds it appalling that people won't let OCA get on with her life (love it - it must just rot their socks that they know that nobody is buying this)
- LE made gapping mistakes - and OCA was the one who pointed them out to the DT... (hahahahahahahaha)
- Those don't look like curtains for a 30K office remodel, maybe he got them at KMART during his midnight saw run
- Showing CA's get OCA out of jail pool and door photos
- Did you know that Dr. Vass is not a chemist?

JB just said the 3 reasons that Dr. G gave for calling it a murder "didn't seem to involve any medical training!"
He is using psychobabble to explain her lies. This just after stating that 3 psychiatrists declared her mentally competent.

Its more of the same...

- HD is not Dorothy Simms friend
- The DT finds it appalling that people won't let OCA get on with her life (love it - it must just rot their socks that they know that nobody is buying this)
- LE made gapping mistakes - and OCA was the one who pointed them out to the DT... (hahahahahahahaha)
- Those don't look like curtains for a 30K office remodel, maybe he got them at KMART during his midnight saw run
- Showing CA's get OCA out of jail pool and door photos
- Did you know that Dr. Vass is not a chemist?

BBM. :floorlaugh: Didn't want to ask what was wrong with her face.

Now he is saying why so many people did not like him was because he is Hispanic.

And last thing I am going to write because I had to turn it off because they were set to re-show the verdict:
Attack on JA:
He had a reputation for being emotional, He just lost it, I knew I could get under skin, I would give him just enough rope to hang himself, he would make jokes during a trial about the death of a baby, we had a joke about him, we called him our "4th chair" meaning he was actually working for the defense.

The best part of the show was when they were discussing a plea-bargain. Jose asked LDB if they went for manslaughter how many years, she at first said 30, but quoted her as saying, "I will leave it up to the judge, I just want the truth." This one quiet voice of reason resonated with me over the entire hour of JB bloviating.

JA's book must have really really bugged JB. LDB was the lead prosecutor, but listening to JB you would never know it...JB speaks about JA over, and over, and over like he's a jilted lover.

The "everybody hates me because I'm hispanic" remark has made another appearance. JB claims a reporter mocked him and the way the trial was going by saying "that's what you get for hiring a hispanic lawyer"

Now he is saying why so many people did not like him was because he is Hispanic.

Poor persecuted Jose again. My God is this man trying to alienate everyone on the planet?

Disabled
Other attorneys
the family of the murdered (drowned) girl
the media
the Law enforcement officers
the judges in the case
the bloggers and posters
and now anyone who doesn't care for him is a racist?????????

and that is just the short list of the people he has judged in this debacle of a book.

Much as I hate to cast aspersions on yet another JB victim narrative, my husband is Hispanic and he despises JB, and his father was completely enraged by JB, FCA and the verdict. I think he was even more furious than I was. They do not suffer from self-loathing so there must be some other, simpler explanation for their harsh views.

Jose is on Geraldo now. Don't know if I'll be able to watch but it appears they are discussing the Zimmerman case. Not his book . . . . . yet.

omg is anyone watching MSNBC? How freaking disgusting is this ?!?!?!?

body parts were displayed like christmas presents
Baez went to walmart to get a saw to CUT CAYLEE'S SKULL OPEN !! because Spitz had been "carving" at it for 2hours :**** (

and Dr. Spitz was so surprised when Jeff Ashton told him he had broken her skull.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/06/business/media/06rank.html?_r=1

The Highs and the Lows of Rankings on Amazon

<snip>
"For most books, it does not take many orders to increase rankings. Knowing this, authors, publishers, even nonprofit organizations like MoveOn.org will send out e-mail blasts asking people to buy a book at a set time, or buy up copies themselves. Some authors get their friends to write reviews or even write a positive review for a rival book and mention their own title."

Here is an article I found kind of interesting, someone on Hal's posted this link earlier today.

and Dr. Spitz was so surprised when Jeff Ashton told him he had broken her skull.

BChand - I saw that bit quite a bit differently - I think he was surprised JA both knew and mentioned it in the trial. To me he responded as if there was no question he had cracked it
No big deal - just that I "heard" it differently.

But I think we can agree at trial that when Dr. Spitz was handling his teaching skiull to point something out about the mandible - he came very very close to dropping the whole thing.:what:

JB said that he does not try to force the GA allegations on anyone in his book.

JB claims the molestation allegations were not revelant at the trial

Dr Spitz makes his Caylee's remains were set out like Christmas boxes statement again - he is truly sad to watch. Even Geraldo cuts him off and they never go back to him.

Anna Sigga, prosecutor on GR's panel with JB, believes that OCA got away with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg