Sidebar Discussion #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again I call BULL***** on his "story".....but this time with PROOF!!

Baez is claiming that while on a search for a saw in Walmart, AFTER CAYLEE REMAINS FOUND, that he saw the above underlined tabloid...

Problem is....the article with THAT particular title ran in the Globe WEEKLY tabloid shortly after Caylee's disappearance (an Aug issue)

Actual article is no longer available, but look at the posting under the linked article below...and notice the DATE the poster made post referring to tabloid article...SEPTEMBER 2008!

They hadn't even found Caylee yet....

http://www.globemagazine.com/story/226

on Sep 12, 2008

The headlines read Caylee's Mom did it!'she fed tragic tot to ALLIGATORS'I would have to disagree on the tragic tot...Caylee wasn't tragic,her life was. Caylee was beautifl and her 'mom' could not stand the competition, IMO.
I imagine he sees these discrepancies as artistic/literary license.

PS- I'm glad you looked this up. I thought the same thing...that his claims are fictional.

They whole thing is really confusing..all the interviews and such..
by the time the first interviews were done it will well over a month or longer since any of this happened...

I mean... how hard would it be to try to remember a phone convo. with some one you talked to often that happened say 30 days before.... like amy.. at that time she was basically talking to casey several times a day.

now i dont think jesse and casey talked as often... but in his interview he got confused..
he stated that he heard caylee in the back ground on the 16th when they talked...

He then talks about talking to casey on the 24th and says he heard caylee in back ground that day and casey telling her to get of the table and yelling at her...

Thank you... I had to read it over twice in order to follow it.

Now i know that it came out later that he was mistaken about hearing caylee on the 24th... but was anything ever said about if the 16th was a mistake or not???

I find his comments in the interview that when casey was on phone caylee would always want attention, rather telling.. as casey basically either lived on the phone, texting and talking .. or on the puter... poor little caylee.

here is the copy of the interview i found..

http://investigation.discovery.com/...overage/files/jesse-grund-interview-part1.pdf

He starts talking about the 16th on page 14

Thank you... I had to read it over twice in order to follow it. I have a few questions though. Why did he say Casey's car was a 2 seater?'Why was Tony a big secret? All those times she went missing she was obviously with him.
I have a hard time believing that she was protecting her old boyfriends feelings by keeping her where abouts a big secret.
On June 16th early morning why is she happily discussing with her man friend Amy moving in & Cindy moving out & just 7 short hours later she is telling Jesse Cindy is staying, but she has to get out? What happened in those few hours? I think Jesse is mistaking about hearing Caylee on both the 16th & the 24th. On the 16th would she not usually be down for a nap at 2 pm & we all know he did not hear her on the 24th as she was already gone.

omg is anyone watching MSNBC? How freaking disgusting is this ?!?!?!?

body parts were displayed like christmas presents
Baez went to walmart to get a saw to CUT CAYLEE'S SKULL OPEN !! because Spitz had been "carving" at it for 2hours :**** (

IMO
Baez is TACTLESS

Well. May I remind everyone that the three pieces of tape from Caylee's skull had black wool fibers on them. No similar fibers found on anything else except Mama Doll. FYI something wool taped to Caylee's face would have disintegrated long before the body was found (natural fiber). And a wool cloth being taped on her face would explain the need for multiple long pieces of tape in slightly different directions to hold the cloth on.
OMGosh...do you remember all the discussion we had about the wool?
Wow, just wow!

JB just said the 3 reasons that Dr. G gave for calling it a murder "didn't seem to involve any medical training!"
He is using psychobabble to explain her lies. This just after stating that 3 psychiatrists declared her mentally competent.

BBM

The Motions Baez filed didn't seem to involve any Legal training.

:twocents:

Poor persecuted Jose again. My God is this man trying to alienate everyone on the planet?

Disabled
Other attorneys
the family of the murdered (drowned) girl
the media
the Law enforcement officers
the judges in the case
the bloggers and posters
and now anyone who doesn't care for him is a racist?????????

and that is just the short list of the people he has judged in this debacle of a book.

Baez really is coming across, as Hal said in a recent Orlando Sentinel article, "a sore winner"

Now he is saying why so many people did not like him was because he is Hispanic.

Rascism huh?
Yet he was okay with his young Caucasian female client naming and falsely accusing a Hispanic woman as the Nanny and kidnapper of her toddler

JB said that he does not try to force the GA allegations on anyone in his book.

JB claims the molestation allegations were not revelant at the trial

Dr Spitz makes his Caylee's remains were set out like Christmas boxes statement again - he is truly sad to watch. Even Geraldo cuts him off and they never go back to him.

Anna Sigga, prosecutor on GR's panel with JB, believes that OCA got away with murder

bbm
I bet the Producers were "whispering" in Geraldo's ear..Cut! Move On!

Thank you... I had to read it over twice in order to follow it. I have a few questions though. Why did he say Casey's car was a 2 seater?'Why was Tony a big secret? All those times she went missing she was obviously with him.
I have a hard time believing that she was protecting her old boyfriends feelings by keeping her where abouts a big secret.
On June 16th early morning why is she happily discussing with her man friend Amy moving in & Cindy moving out & just 7 short hours later she is telling Jesse Cindy is staying, but she has to get out? What happened in those few hours? I think Jesse is mistaking about hearing Caylee on both the 16th & the 24th. On the 16th would she not usually be down for a nap at 2 pm & we all know he did not hear her on the 24th as she was already gone.

I dont know the answers for you.. but... as for the part ive bolded.. I think she was going to have to move out because she couldnt live there anymore.. they would want to know where caylee was and Im afraid she was no longer gonna be alive

No, what he really said was "that's what you get for hiring a PSEUDO lawyer"... :floorlaugh:
This guy has humongous chip on his shoulder, doesn't he?

Now I think it's more like the size of a boulder.

I think the differance in the things jose is saying now compared to his first couple interviews about the book.. are alot differant.. I wondering if he was warned that he was gonna set him up for a lawsuit if he didnt cool it.. or if his blog watchers were seeing how bad he was coming accross

In all fairness, he apparently sold many, many more via e-books. He didn't make 9th on the NY Best Sellers list by not selling books.

(yes, it killed me to write that) :what:

Well.. It doesnt appear to be the kindle ranked 474 and sold only 193. It appears to be sliding down at b@n too.

Dont see any bump in sales from his geraldo appearance...

But... Who knows. I suspect barb ordered her audience book.. Possibly skewed the numbers so he was able to squeak by.

Also.. I believe Rielle hunter also made the list with her trash...so how selective are they?

http://newsy1blog.com/2012/07/08/ri...ghs-nyt-best-seller-list-and-lowsthe-content/

Who makes the call what category a book is: fiction, non fiction etc?
Jeff Ashton's book is ranked in the "True Crime" category but JB's isn't. Maybe it's too far down on the list or does anyone know if it ever was in this category?

I sense a shift in his accusations...Jose's been advised, IMO, and is now in a CMA mode.

But the problem for Jose.. Is he cant do an interview without putting his foot in this mouth about something....

i mean big public opinion mistake...
the view with the comparison with real victims..
tonite with him talking about the guy carving on poor caylees skull..

He has NO tact.. and no likable people skills.. seriously..

He like the guy that has been invited somewhere with a group of people and make a classless,tasteless comment that has everyone going ewwwww..

Thanks! I don't know why I couldn't remember this...did Tony verify this in his deposition? (no need to look :) ). Cindy so blatantly lied about what transpired that evening. I had forgotten about the texts.

Who makes the call what category a book is: fiction, non fiction etc?
Jeff Ashton's book is ranked in the "True Crime" category but JB's isn't. Maybe it's too far down on the list or does anyone know if it ever was in this category?

Hey - Jose is #11 in the mayhem section!! :floorlaugh:
Works for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members