Sidebar Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this all day. It was made very clear at trial that you NEVER find the mandible attached. I thought they said this duct tape hadn't been produced for 8-10 years, I could be wrong but first I wondered why anyone would have a roll of duct tape longer than a year even. Maybe GA was saving it, probably thought it would be worth money someday. If so I would bet they all made fun of GA for keeping it. Then I wondered why duct tape. Mothers have smothered their children before but not with duct tape. It is unimaginable to me that any mother would put duct tape on their child, alive or deceased, which to me shows FCA lack of feelings for Caylee. The fact she used THAT particular tape says to me she was pointing the finger at GA. The shirt she had on..Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages is a definite message and the "too small" shorts says to me she didn't want any clothes to be missing from house. I thought there would be no question about the tape being put on Caylees face..just another shocking miscalculation from the jury..IMO

Just to clarify, this Henkel duct tape was made between June 2005 and September 2006.

Here is a good article by Valhall about this tape.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/02/08/will-duct-tape-be-caseys-sticking-point-95-shurity/

The actual discovery is here. Beginning on page 19.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/OCSOsupplementalreport.pdf

I've been thinking about this all day. It was made very clear at trial that you NEVER find the mandible attached. I thought they said this duct tape hadn't been produced for 8-10 years, I could be wrong but first I wondered why anyone would have a roll of duct tape longer than a year even. Maybe GA was saving it, probably thought it would be worth money someday. If so I would bet they all made fun of GA for keeping it. Then I wondered why duct tape. Mothers have smothered their children before but not with duct tape. It is unimaginable to me that any mother would put duct tape on their child, alive or deceased, which to me shows FCA lack of feelings for Caylee. The fact she used THAT particular tape says to me she was pointing the finger at GA. The shirt she had on..Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages is a definite message and the "too small" shorts says to me she didn't want any clothes to be missing from house. I thought there would be no question about the tape being put on Caylees face..just another shocking miscalculation from the jury..IMO

I thought the duct tape was produced until 2005 or 2006, but I'm only guessing on that. For some reason that comes to mind, though. So the tape would have only been a couple years old at the time Casey used it on Caylee. George seems the type who might have purchased this tape in bulk if he knew it was going to no longer be available. I do that with products I like when I know they are going out of production.

I think Casey used the tape because it was there. It was handy. And, IMO, she used George for the same reason...it was convenient. I do not think Casey planned to point the finger at George until well after the crime when Baez told her they had to put their heads together and come up with some kind of defense. And then Casey had no problem at all pointing at an innocent person. I do not think Casey would have had any problem pointing at anyone at all and that she could do this without shame, just as she could kill her baby without remorse.

What I want to know is why Casey's lawyers feel any obligation to her at all? How long can they actually take care of her? Feed her? Clothe her? Shelter her? I do not think that Mrs. Mason or Mrs. Baez ever thought they would be stuck with Casey Anthony. They cannot be happy about it?? I am sure they would like to move on with their lives without Casey Anthony hovering over them??

As much as I dislike Cheney Mason and Jose Baez, I would never wish Casey Anthony on their innocent families. I actually fear the day when Casey is no longer welcome to live off them? How do they seperate their family life from their life with Casey Anthony? Will they share their family Holiday's with Casey Anthony?? Will Casey Anthony be sitting at their dining room table on Thanksgiving? Will Casey Anthony be opening Christmas presents next to their children on Christmas morning? Will they make sure Casey Anthony has an elaborate St. Patrick's Day Party this year? They have to know what happened last time Casey wasn't allowed to go to a St. Patrick's Day party... she started searching for chloroform. Will their lives forever be catering to Casey Anthony??

I would love to know if they actually fear Casey? If they sleep with their doors locked? If they walk around on eggshells as to not make her mad? It has to be living hell!

Not too long ago I saw an interview from a defense attorney who had removed himself from a case because the crime had been so gruesome and the lawyer had children himself. He could not bring himself to defend the accused. Theres alot of defense attorneys that defend criminals but usually never stick around afterwards. I saw JB run his defense totally from an emotional platform playing to his audience of jurors. We had DS playing the part of mom, CM was grandpa, JB was the knight on the white horse, FCA had a whole long desk full of relatives. Then we have all the A's playing their parts. Most of us believe JB is just hangin around to cash in. I'm hoping we'll see the same result as we saw with OJ..His book flopped and he ended up back in prison. I don't even remember if there was a movie of the week made?
My fear now is how many young mothers will think because FCA got away with it that maybe they can also. I watched a show yesterday about mothers who kill and the LE talking said he had dealt with the worst of the worst but he has a hard time with cases involving mothers who kill their own children.

If there had been someone like Mike Brooks in that jury room I bet we would have seen a different outcome. If the justice system doesn't see a need for improvement then we may very well see another case like this again. I e-mailed JA & MN to ask their opinions on jury consultants, probably will not get a response. To me, justice will always be at risk as long as we gamble on 12 people who may not know or understand their job description, have their own agendas or be more concerned with public backlash. At the very least every state should have laws in place to prevent jurors from profiting....MOO

On Geraldo's fb page where he does Q&A he thinks JB needs to distance himself from
KC and this trial. He said he can be very successful in the future so it is imperative.
Wonder what KC thinks when she reads that. She knows she is responsible for his fame or whatever you want to call it. I wonder when she will rebel, it has only been 2.5 months since she was released. I would imagine this life of freedom or whatever you want to call it is getting really old. I bet she wants the real thing. Freedom no stings attached. Freedom =party, men, clothes, car w/ gas card, no more gas cans for this girl:)

I saw that too! I thought it was also interesting where he answers the question-What do you think happened to Caylee? He goes on to say he doesn't know and that his brother Craig feels Caylee died cause of the Florida heat in the Sunfire because KC was a negligent, scatter brained mother. Well gee, Geraldo, how come you don't buy your BFF's story from KC that she drowned in the pool?:waitasec:

I thought the duct tape was produced until 2005 or 2006, but I'm only guessing on that. For some reason that comes to mind, though. So the tape would have only been a couple years old at the time Casey used it on Caylee. George seems the type who might have purchased this tape in bulk if he knew it was going to no longer be available. I do that with products I like when I know they are going out of production.

I think Casey used the tape because it was there. It was handy. And, IMO, she used George for the same reason...it was convenient. I do not think Casey planned to point the finger at George until well after the crime when Baez told her they had to put their heads together and come up with some kind of defense. And then Casey had no problem at all pointing at an innocent person. I do not think Casey would have had any problem pointing at anyone at all and that she could do this without shame, just as she could kill her baby without remorse.

Do you think FCA comment about GA driving her car and running over TWO squirrels was to set GA up or just to blame something on the smell. After listening to the interviews I find it hard to believe anyone besides LA has half a brain but they did say FCA watched CSI. I guess she would have had enough time to think about the squirrel story. I keep going back and forth on this. I think she was thinking about doing harm before hand and it seemed to me there was enough events happening to bring her to the point of acting on her vindictiveness towards GA & CA & Caylee..the fight on the 15th was the last straw for her. That set everything into motion but Caylee didn't die until the next afternoon so it wasn't done in a fit of anger, she knew exactly what she was doing. She came back to the house after GA went to work.

Do you think FCA comment about GA driving her car and running over TWO squirrels was to set GA up or just to blame something on the smell. After listening to the interviews I find it hard to believe anyone besides LA has half a brain but they did say FCA watched CSI. I guess she would have had enough time to think about the squirrel story. I keep going back and forth on this. I think she was thinking about doing harm before hand and it seemed to me there was enough events happening to bring her to the point of acting on her vindictiveness towards GA & CA & Caylee..the fight on the 15th was the last straw for her. That set everything into motion but Caylee didn't die until the next afternoon so it wasn't done in a fit of anger, she knew exactly what she was doing. She came back to the house after GA went to work.

I really believe it was as an excuse for the smell. I think Casey just used George in that scenario because she didn't want to say she herself had run over squirrels...for whatever reason. I think Casey needed to remove herself completely from any association with the smell.

IMO, if Casey wanted to set up George for the death she would have done it sooner than three years. She just wouldn't have sat in jail that long and said nothing about it if she had thought of it early on, IMO.

I really believe it was as an excuse for the smell. I think Casey just used George in that scenario because she didn't want to say she herself had run over squirrels...for whatever reason. I think Casey needed to remove herself completely from any association with the smell.

IMO, if Casey wanted to set up George for the death she would have done it sooner than three years. She just wouldn't have sat in jail that long and said nothing about it if she had thought of it early on, IMO.

My opinion is not popular and I wasn't around WS for three years as many of you were but I did follow the saga.

IMO, on June 24th when GA supposedly went to the trunk to get the gas cans, I feel he either saw Caylee in that trunk or signs that she had been in that trunk. I'm sure the smell was overwhelming.

I speculate that he knew all along that Caylee was dead and told FCA to get rid of the body. I don't think he knew where she put her.

On the timeline, the next day, the 25th is when FCA starts talking about the horrible smell in the car.

I feel GA is hiding something and what he is hiding is going to come out eventually. GA lied in his depositions about the duct tape and the gas cans. Why?

I think alot of these questions will be answered when JA releases his book.

JMO.

My opinion is not popular and I wasn't around WS for three years as many of you were but I did follow the saga.

IMO, on June 24th when GA supposedly went to the trunk to get the gas cans, I feel he either saw Caylee in that trunk or signs that she had been in that trunk. I'm sure the smell was overwhelming.

I speculate that he knew all along that Caylee was dead and told FCA to get rid of the body. I don't think he knew where she put her.

On the timeline, the next day, the 25th is when FCA starts talking about the horrible smell in the car.

I feel GA is hiding something and what he is hiding is going to come out eventually. GA lied in his depositions about the duct tape and the gas cans. Why?

JMO.

It was established by the forensic testing that the decomposition in KC's trunk was from a body that had been decomposing only 2.6 days making it highly unlikely that Caylee was in the trunk on the 24th, which would have been 8 days after Caylee was last seen. It was estimated in the Florida heat her tiny body was completely decomposed within 2 to 3 weeks. After 8 days there would have been no doubt Caylee was in that trunk from the amount of fluids that would have spilled from the bag. Bodies break down very fast in that type of heat and more so in a trunk of a car in June. jmo

JMO.

I don't know why any of them lied, but I do not see that George has it in him to be so callous toward Caylee. I believe it went down the way it was said early on: George went toward the back of the car to get his gas cans and Casey quickly pulled the cans out and threw them at him. IMO, George didn't get a chance to see inside the trunk. Whatever was in there, Casey did not want him to get too close.

It was established by the forensic testing that the decomposition in KC's trunk was from a body that had been decomposing only 2.6 days making it highly unlikely that Caylee was in the trunk on the 24th, which would have been 8 days after Caylee was last seen. It was estimated in the Florida heat her tiny body was completely decomposed within 2 to 3 weeks. After 8 days there would have been no doubt Caylee was in that trunk from the amount of fluids that would have spilled from the bag. Bodies break down very fast in that type of heat and more so in a trunk of a car in June. jmo

Yes, I saw that evidence too and that is why I said he either saw her or evidence that she had been there. JMO. I feel very strongly that GA knew on June 24th that Caylee was gone. I feel his big secret is that he hid this from CA. I don't think he had anything to do with the disposal of Caylee's body.

I also want to add that I don't think FCA was faking all the time at trial. There were times that it seemed that she was recollecting the wretched vision and smell of Caylee's remains.

I hope the vision and smell of Caylee have permeated every brain cell that she has left and that it will haunt her each and every day for the rest of her life.

Hey people, lighten up! It's the sidebar thread! The hearing on the video is this week! Fingers crossed! I'd love to see FCA hyperventilating and breaking out in hives before the week is through!

Yes, I saw that evidence too and that is why I said he either saw her or evidence that she had been there. JMO. I feel very strongly that GA knew on June 24th that Caylee was gone. I feel his big secret is that he hid this from CA. I don't think he had anything to do with the disposal of Caylee's body.

I also want to add that I don't think FCA was faking all the time at trial. There were times that it seemed that she was recollecting the wretched vision and smell of Caylee's remains.

I hope the vision and smell of Caylee have permeated every brain cell that she has left and that it will haunt her each and every day for the rest of her life.

KC would have never left the house that day if GA felt she had done something to Caylee. In that household there is only one person who loved GA unconditionally, and that was Caylee. When he said he would have done anything to save Caylee he was telling the truth. He has lied in the past but his body language shows he was very truthful when he said that.

Well, Strawberry here is hoping we get to see it. Maybe if CM has ticked JP off enough, we just might. lol jmo

I believe that Casey blamed George, for the smell in the car, simply because he was the easiest for her to accuse. As their history shows, there was no love lost as far as Casey was concerned. Who better to point the finger at than George. She accused him of the most horrible things at trial. Her dislike of her father has been, most likely, ongoing for many years. He was the only one who called her out from time to time, and there lies the reason for her hatred. How George continues to put up with being the family scapegoat, is something I will never understand.

I believe that Casey blamed George, for the smell in the car, simply because he was the easiest for her to accuse. As their history shows, there was no love lost as far as Casey was concerned. Who better to point the finger at than George. She accused him of the most horrible things at trial. Her dislike of her father has been, most likely, ongoing for many years. He was the only one who called her out from time to time, and there lies the reason for her hatred. How George continues to put up with being the family scapegoat, is something I will never understand.

BBM

I do understand how he puts up with it; he has lived in an atmosphere of soul-destroying abuse and his soul is destroyed. I am very disappointed that he could not rise above his own concerns and be a voice for Caylee. But I do understand why he could not. My main objections to GA now are that he is accepting payment after not doing all he could have to bring justice. But IMO his are more sins of omission than commission.

I have had personal trouble with narcissists and I know how they can make a person cower and appease. But I hope, hope that if I were ever in GA's shoes that I would find sufficient courage to act correctly, and if I did not I would not expect a pass. His behavior falls into the 'a reason but not an excuse' category.

I respectfully disagree. If George would have seen Caylee's body in the car and if he would have been inclined to help KC cover up her crime, I can not believe the car would have ended up at Amscott and at the salvage yard later on. That is just so illogical. If he was willing to lie for her early on, he would also helped her out in getting rid of the evidence in a proper way.The car would have ended up in deep water somewhere.
Both CA and GA lied and went really in high gear lying after DP was put on the table. Not that unusual for parents.But the cover up did not start till after July15/16 2008 IMO.

BBM

I do understand how he puts up with it; he has lived in an atmosphere of soul-destroying abuse and his soul is destroyed. I am very disappointed that he could not rise above his own concerns and be a voice for Caylee. But I do understand why he could not. My main objections to GA now are that he is accepting payment after not doing all he could have to bring justice. But IMO his are more sins of omission than commission.

I have had personal trouble with narcissists and I know how they can make a person cower and appease. But I hope, hope that if I were ever in GA's shoes that I would find sufficient courage to act correctly, and if I did not I would not expect a pass. His behavior falls into the 'a reason but not an excuse' category.
I have a few problems with George being the weak, abused person in the marriage. First of all, his violent outbursts to protestors, his extreme anger during Morgan's deposition, asking Cindy why she didn't get paid first after her interview in NY, don't characterize a truly helpless man, IMO. To me he comes across as a partner in their charade, more than someone under the spell of the abusive wife. Now, there's no doubt that Cindy runs much of the family and is controlling. But, George has benefited from being with her, and no matter what he said on DP, I feel sure they are more together than ever.

I have a few problems with George being the weak, abused person in the marriage. First of all, his violent outbursts to protestors, his extreme anger during Morgan's deposition, asking Cindy why she didn't get paid first after her interview in NY, don't characterize a truly helpless man, IMO. To me he comes across as a partner in their charade, more than someone under the spell of the abusive wife. Now, there's no doubt that Cindy runs much of the family and is controlling. But, George has benefited from being with her, and no matter what he said on DP, I feel sure they are more together than ever.

I agree with you. They are two peas in the pot. Also, I still think that George is the more mercenary one of the two and has his feet better on the ground than Cindy. Spotting the free money opportunity angle way before CA.
Maybe that is why KC does not like her father. He was tough competition when it comes to money grabbing. It was much easier to fool her mother.

I respectfully disagree. If George would have seen Caylee's body in the car and if he would have been inclined to help KC cover up her crime, I can not believe the car would have ended up at Amscott and at the salvage yard later on. That is just so illogical. If he was willing to lie for her early on, he would also helped her out in getting rid of the evidence in a proper way.The car would have ended up in deep water somewhere.
Both CA and GA lied and went really in high gear lying after DP was put on the table. Not that unusual for parents.But the cover up did not start till after July15/16 2008 IMO.
I agree. On top of what you have posted, George must be a good actor in the jail videos if he already knew that Caylee was dead and knew where her body was. He really seemed to want to know where she was. Just my opinion.

I agree. On top of what you have posted, George must be a good actor in the jail videos if he already knew that Caylee was dead and knew where her body was. He really seemed to want to know where she was. Just my opinion.

Nobody is that good of an actor. Most of us dislike the Anthonys because of their abominable $$$ chasing but I venture they would give up all their loot in a NY minute in exchange for a living and breathing Caylee. They are not murderers like their daughter just rather opportunistic like plenty of other folks.

Coming Up Next:
Hearing on unsealing Casey's reaction video September 28th (This week)
Casey Anthony to give deposition in Zenaida Gonzalez case Oct 8th
Casey Anthony juror names to be released in Oct 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members