Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me say this -

this news is big enough that I was just asked by the owners to move it back to Featured Cases. So, we are moving back again shortly. Buckle up.

Beach do you have inside scoop on what it is?

OMG I'm so nervous and excited all at the same time!! What could it be?????

Beach I accidentally alerted on your post meaning to view single post. Im so excited trying to get the word out

I don't think I can wait til tomorrow night to find this out!!! I want to know now!

This must be really BIG to get Caylee back up to Featured, right?!

Yes, it is true. I know that for a fact.

You guys need to summon your buddies who have not been around and make sure they know to check in here within the next 24-48 hours.

Have I told you lately how much I love you?

Beach I accidentally alerted on your post meaning to view single post. Im so excited trying to get the word out

Me too! Thank you Strawberry for letting me know about it. And a BIG Hello to all my WS friends whom I haven't seen in ages!

Beach I remember TP joined here. Im thinking he might have gleaned some stuff here with cell phone pings or something?? I feel like a kid at Christmas! Even tho she can't be retried at least hopefully GA will be vindicated and Caylee have some measure of justice in this evidence.
EXACTLY! My feelings exactly, Strawberry.

Beach do you have inside scoop on what it is?

Well, think of it like this - it is kinda like the hurricane center. I don't know exactly when it is gonna land, but yeah, I get alerts if someone out there knows a Cat. 5 storm is about to make landfall in the forum so I can call on some troops to help me. LOL

I don't think I can wait til tomorrow night to find this out!!! I want to know now!

This must be really BIG to get Caylee back up to Featured, right?!

It's like Christmas and that first day in Disney all rolled up in ONE!

Just checked in, my heart feels heavy and I teared up immediately upon reading all of this. This all hurts as much today as 4 years ago. Please, God.

(When JB's book came out, I always thought that the phrase "foolproof suffocation" just all of a sudden appeared. I wondered why we didn't really sleuth it and why we never heard of it before).

Yes, it is true. I know that for a fact.

You guys need to summon your buddies who have not been around and make sure they know to check in here within the next 24-48 hours.

Summoned

Don't forget to summon Sleutherontheside...

Update
She is summoned

The article says " But it was never presented in court because the prosecution didn’t know about it" - so how could it be something buried in the bazillion documents, interviews or depos?.

I could hope its something that proves JB and OCA met prior to July 16th. Or some on line posting OCA made that has details of the the crime prior to June 15/16....

Does anyone have the link to the Promo spot?

Link Please? I must admit I miss saying that LOL

I was skeptical at first but after reading Beach's posts I am intrigued.

Just checked in, my heart feels heavy and I teared up immediately upon reading all of this. This all hurts as much today as 4 years ago. Please, God.

(When JB's book came out, I always thought that the phrase "foolproof suffocation" just all of a sudden appeared. I wondered why we didn't really sleuth it and why we never heard of it before).

Because it was never given to the prosecution - the book was the first we ever heard of it. But once we did, we sleuthed it! I would love it if WS somehow is where TP got his info for whatever this is!

Pattymarie - here is one of my posts on the foolproof suffocation after the book came out.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8138350&postcount=57"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar Discussion #9[/ame]

I know there was lots done in this thread too - based on the cell phone records and timeline - starting about here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8226627"]Anthony's Computer Forensics - Page 48 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Or could it be the Southpark stuff???

Whwew I just got back from running my daughter around. 6 more months and she can run herself around. Anywhooo I am so excited. I wonder if it was stuff in the cell pings, or some video (wouldn't that be awesome). Speaking of inside information did we ever get the scoop on MuzikMan being put on the defense list?

Boy, now this is an early X-mas gift! I don't know what made me check in but I'm sure glad I did.

I sure hope it's as good as it seems to be though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee