Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also shows how easily CA moves between murderous intent and frivolity. A reminder of her dangerousness, which is important since she is still roaming free.

THE ONION

Detectives Overlooked Casey Anthony's 'I Killed My Daughter' AMA On Reddit

ORLANDO, FL—More than a year after Casey Anthony was acquitted of her daughter’s murder, the Florida sheriff’s office that investigated the case admitted Monday that it had overlooked a key piece of evidence: a discussion thread Anthony posted on the social news site Reddit titled “I killed my daughter AMA.” “I am Casey Anthony, a 22-year-old mom who just murdered her 2-year-old daughter and hid her body in the woods. Ask me anything!”

http://www.theonion.com/articles/de...g&utm_campaign=standard-post:headline:default

Bazinga.

I read on that book site, that the people on the pro Casey site are spinning tales that
GA did the searches on myspace and facebook.because he was investigating his ahem(sweet daughter). I read that they think he also had her phone and was texting on it like it was her.
All that reminds me of a cult that have been brainwashed. Hope that is OK to post..if not please remove.

I cannot even begin to express how awesome I think the two of you are! In fact, I had the thought that you guys uncovering this and managing to get it into the mass media is not only tremendous, it is the beginning of Casey and JB's karma coming into effect.

I know it is a cold comfort because she is free and that will always be a travesty, but the truth ALWAYS reveals itself in some way, shape, or form. It never lies dormant forever.

Anyone who had a doubt that she killed her daughter with premeditation can hardly look at this evidence and point at George. Even The P12 has to digest this understand that they made a horrible horrible mistake. And more proof is out there proving that a baby killer walked free.

I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know if it's a possibility... but I wonder if there's a loophole to the Double Jeopardy clause that would let the prosecution appeal the ruling to the Supreme Court with the new evidence (or old evidence that was not known) or an incompetent jury... or something...

I'd be happy if she rotted in he!!, but since I won't (I hope not!) be there to watch her rot, I'd like to see her at least rot in jail.

I read on that book site, that the people on the pro Casey site are spinning tales that
GA did the searches on myspace and facebook.because he was investigating his ahem(sweet daughter). I read that they think he also had her phone and was texting on it like it was her.
All that reminds me of a cult that have been brainwashed. Hope that is OK to post..if not please remove.

I don't know of this other site you speak of, but it's probably just CA herself using multiple accounts to talk to herself to spin her continuous lies.

I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know if it's a possibility... but I wonder if there's a loophole to the Double Jeopardy clause that would let the prosecution appeal the ruling to the Supreme Court with the new evidence (or old evidence that was not known) or an incompetent jury... or something...

I'd be happy if she rotted in he!!, but since I won't (I hope not!) be there to watch her rot, I'd like to see her at least rot in jail.

BBM

Nope.

WTH??? :what: This can't be real can it???????

No, it's the Onion; nothing on there is real. ;)

BBM

Nope.

No, it's the Onion; nothing on there is real. ;)

Whew - thank you!! I was practically turning myself inside out flipping out here! LOL :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Thankfully the joke is on me and I'm happy to say so!

WTH??? :what: This can't be real can it???????

No. That is some silly rumor. I have no idea why The Onion even posted it.

Let's not give this any credibility unless there is something to back it up.

Craziest rumor I have heard yet.

No. That is some silly rumor. I have no idea why The Onion even posted it.

Let's not give this any credibility unless there is something to back it up.

Craziest rumor I have heard yet.

It's a parody news organization, so all their stuff is intentionally over-the-top satire of real news stories.

If you haven't listened to the (now posted) portion of AZLawyer's phone interview with Nancy Grace, be sure to tune in to the program HLN this evening (8:00PM EST). AZLawyer is awesome - articulate, straight to the point, no hidden agenda. Just the facts. Bravo!

Oh yeah, right. George had her passwords and her cell phone. Where was she while George had her phone and her computer and was looking at her private profiles?

Wait, wasn't this the same exact time that Casey was supposedly in a fetal position, crying over her dead baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member