Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK. Maybe because this can't hurt them now, so he is being arrogant. He continues, like his former client to blame everyone else. If he knew at trial he probably knew it could of been very detrimental to his client.

the more arrogant he is the more he shows his client's guilt. He's making her more hated every time he opens his yap

For those that like to watch Jane Velez Mitchell :what: she has Zenaida featured, re the new Casey evidence. I guess she couldn t get her BFF Baez on the show tonight....

NG has "web sleuth" on her front page. That's a step in the right direction. :twocents:

Better than what my son called it one time. He said while you were on your web-*advertiser censored* site, lol

Can't George Sue Baez for Personal injury for Libel/slander/defamation? If I were him I sure would.

That jurys decision would have been the same. imo.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Something just occurred to me.

Posters are often criticized and challenged by other posters for picking and choosing which facts they choose to believe, i.e.; "If you think she's not telling the truth about X then why do you believe and quote her about Y?"

Jose wrote a book crammed full of lies and exaggerations. AZlawyer and JWG believed there might be some truth in one particular fact ~ and proved it, much to the detriment of the defense team, Casey Anthony's cockamamie jurors and the state's computer experts, too.

I think this proves that it is okay to go with your gut and argue for something that makes sense even if the concept originated from a liar. Moo, of course!

Matt Morgan - for Zenaida, is speaking to JVM at the moment - he says this revelation ( new evidence) will have no impact on his client's case.
So I guess that's the Zenaida take on things....:innocent:

JVM is doing a piece on this now. You can record it when they show it again later tonight. JVM is going into detail about the sites visited that day at that time and who would have had access to them and why George couldn't have been the one to do them. :rocker:

A jury consultant just said she thinks this could have had a huge effect on the jurors because it would help tie things up for them.

JVM has devoted all of her show up til now on this and seems to be nowhere near stopping.

Right. She could also have just let Cindy have custody of Caylee. I believe Casey had it in her head that Tony wanted her full time but Caylee was the reason he had not formally asked. Bottom line is Casey could have been free of Caylee without having to kill her. Cindy wanted her. George wanted her. If all Casey wanted was her freedom she could have signed over custody to her parents. All JMO.

Agreed. She didn't sign over custody to her parents because she knew Cindy would never let her hear the end of it, she'd have her friends asking, "how could you give up your child?," and she'd have Caylee herself -- eventually -- trying to be a part of her life.

She wanted to be COMPLETELY free to live the beautiful life :furious:

I think her plan was this; Kill Caylee, stay with Tony until he leaves. Then call him and tell him Caylee died and she's moving to NYC to get away. If she stopped communicating with her parents they'd think Caylee was with her, but be unable to find Casey. Driving Cindy bonkers over this with grief of not seeing her precious GD would just be icing on the cake. JMO

Well, that was interesting. Nancy has some details mixed up (talks too fast to hear the details I guess lol), but she gets the "big picture". To everyone who asked me if I was going to mention one thing or another, please understand that there was no "free response" time, just rapid-fire sound bite clips. I did not have control over what got mentioned.

NG is overbearing on her interviews? Huh, never noticed that before. :giggle:

OJ was free for a while too...kwim. Casey's day is coming, no one kills a baby in cold blood and just walks away from it...G_D notices. Baez's day is coming as well, no one defends a baby killer when they have knowledge that she is indeed guilty and just walks away from it...G_D notices. I believe this is just the beginning of end for both of them. I believe they will both ultimately wind up in jail. :clap: jmo

:great:Proud member of Websleuths!:great:​

OJ was never really free. Someone told me that they were at a Bills game about eight years ago and OJ was there. Someone asked him for an autograph and then someone dumped a beer on his head. He was pretty much persona non grata anywhere.

It's a parody news organization, so all their stuff is intentionally over-the-top satire of real news stories.

It's really great. It has a lot of guffawing material.

If you haven't listened to the (now posted) portion of AZLawyer's phone interview with Nancy Grace, be sure to tune in to the program HLN this evening (8:00PM EST). AZLawyer is awesome - articulate, straight to the point, no hidden agenda. Just the facts. Bravo!

Only after listening to JWG and AZLawyer on Tricia's show at 8 tonight.

‏@tvguyhal
Casey Anthony: Latest reporting vindicates George, attorney says
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...rney-says.html

ETA: I didn't read it before I posted it! Not just any attorney, it's GA's attorney!

Quote:
Attorney Mark Lippman issued this statement Monday afternoon: “Recently a book was written which made libelous statements and raised baseless speculation about who performed computer searches relating to the term ‘fool-proof suffocation.’ This weekend it was discovered that this particular search term was never brought to the attention of the State Attorney’s Office. Further this search was never brought out in the trial and was never discussed or disclosed to the Anthonys. However, while it is clearly more than an oversight, the trial is over and the Anthonys are continuing to move forward with their lives. The only finality that this newest information brings is that once again the evidence clearly vindicates George Anthony from any argument made by any party relating to his involvement with whatever happened to his granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.”

Bold and red by me.

I wonder why George doesn't sue Baez for Libel?

I think GA's attorney seems to be hinting that litigation is around the corner on this. One thing AZ and JWG might have done is give GA the ability to sue JB. Suing KC is nice, but there isn't much money in it. JB and his book publisher are deeper pockets by far. I will fly to AZ and give AZL a smooch if GA does this and wins a significant judgment against JB.

I listened to the NG interview - I hope that goes viral.
I noticed that NG called this the 'Crimesleuths' site ! :furious:

I noticed that too. :banghead:

Jane velez mitchell did a segment on this as well. Linda Kenny-Badin did her turn as a defense attorney. here is what she said, paraphrasing;

There were computer entries exactly like these on the FOLLOWING day, and Casey was not home then. So that proves this was in fact George, not Casey.

?????? Is that correct?????????????????????????????WTH ????

JVM is doing a piece on this now. You can record it when they show it again later tonight. JVM is going into detail about the sites visited that day at that time and who would have had access to them and why George couldn't have been the one to do them. :rocker:

A jury consultant just said she thinks this could have had a huge effect on the jurors because it would help tie things up for them.

JVM has devoted all of her show up til now on this and seems to be nowhere near stopping.

I think her plan was this; Kill Caylee, stay with Tony until he leaves. Then call him and tell him Caylee died and she's moving to NYC to get away. If she stopped communicating with her parents they'd think Caylee was with her, but be unable to find Casey. JMO

OJ was never really free. Someone told me that they were at a Bills game about eight years ago and OJ was there. Someone asked him for an autograph and then someone dumped a beer on his head. He was pretty much persona non grata anywhere.

Bold and red by me.

I think GA's attorney seems to be hinting that litigation is around the corner on this. One thing AZ and JWG might have done is give GA the ability to sue JB. Suing KC is nice, but there isn't much money in it. JB and his book publisher are deeper pockets by far. I will fly to AZ and give AZL a smooch if GA does this and wins a significant judgment against JB.

BBM You know, I was wondering about that myself but afraid to hope. The way he specifically said Libelous and that none of these searches were brought out in the courtroom made me think he may be going to sue. That's what I have been thinking..he is no longer in a court of law. I didn't read the book so I don't know if it was all carefully worded (yeah right) like AZ pointed out he has been saying "we were prepared to argue in court". But then he says how his clients are moving on with their lives (well isn't that nice; Caylee who?) so I don't know. But yes, I had that feeling too from the way he worded things. And he didn't mention JB or the title. :giggle:

I think her plan was this; Kill Caylee, stay with Tony until he leaves. Then call him and tell him Caylee died and she's moving to NYC to get away. If she stopped communicating with her parents they'd think Caylee was with her, but be unable to find Casey. Driving Cindy bonkers over this with grief of not seeing her precious GD would just be icing on the cake. JMO

Bold and red by me.

I love the way you pop in and catch up! - :floorlaugh:
And on a more serious note - yes, I noticed the wording and how carefully Lippman wrote it. Here's hoping the word libelous has some teeth in it one day soon.

Oh good catch, SteelyDan - I didn't notice the Libelous comment! Let's hope they sue and shut Baez' trap for good..

I love the way you pop in and catch up! - :floorlaugh:
And on a more serious note - yes, I noticed the wording and how carefully Lippman wrote it. Here's hoping the word libelous has some teeth in it one day soon.

A thread like this can move very fast. If you step away from it for a couple of hours you have five pages of stuff to catch up on. :what:

I listened to the NG interview - I hope that goes viral.
I noticed that NG called this the 'Crimesleuths' site ! :furious:

Yeah, that made me cringe. Sheesh! Maybe we should refer to NG as In Your Face and she if she likes that. "Bombshell! Tonight on In Your Face...!"
:crazy:

Oh good catch, SteelyDan - I didn't notice the Libelous comment! Let's hope they sue and shut Baez' trap for good..

My theory is this. JB wrote in his book that GA did these searches in an effort to possibly commit suicide. However, JB also possessed the evidence that it would have been impossible for GA to do so. I wonder what the lawyers on this board think about his chances to win a suit based on that.

Fabulous interview AZ!!
Now, getting prepared for JB on Dr. Drew, I just listened to Linda Kenney Baden on JVM, and she very slickly said the way the defense was going to handle this at trial, was that later that night at 10PM or even the next day I think she mentioned, someone logged into CASEY'S account on the computer. But we here know, or it has been mentioned, there were 2 "User" accounts on that computer, and that GA/CA used the "Casey" Account, and Casey used the "Owner" Account. I knew RIGHT AWAY the scam Baden was spewing, but this is EXACTLY what i believed they would have bamboozled the jurors with at trial, skewing the two accounts on that computer.

Did anyone else see JVM? or should this be discussed on the Sidebar? AZ, didn't you mention FCA always used the "Owner" account, and GA/CA were using the "Casey" account. I bet this is what JB is going to bring to Dr. Drew tonight, I wish someone could counter attack him!!!

IMO,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members