DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks
Does anyone remember the website "egg______" something i think
That site had awesome/funny posts during the OCA trial saga

:floorlaugh: Egg Tree News. No posts since January. The January 5th one was about her. :)

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS ALSO A PARODY SITE Marky Mark did NOT have his cranium surgically removed from his anus

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/

Thanks
Does anyone remember the website "egg______" something i think
That site had awesome/funny posts during the OCA trial saga

Now that's funny - I was just thinking I'd love to hear from them right about now!!:rocker:

Thanks for the stroll back in time Strawberry - EggTree always manages to take the sharp edges off of reality for me.

I've seen a couple of posts saying Baez is supposed to be on Dr. Drew tonight, 11/26.

Wouldn't it be so cool if AZlawyer or JWG were to call in to rebut what Baez says about the computer search timeline?

call 1-855-DRDREW5

I've seen a couple of posts saying Baez is supposed to be on Dr. Drew tonight, 11/26.

Wouldn't it be so cool if AZlawyer or JWG were to call in to rebut what Baez says about the computer search timeline?

call 1-855-DRDREW5

Well, it won't be me, and I doubt JWG will call either. I am about done with this circus.

Thanks Strawberry!!
Jan 5th post...short and to the point..

Checking in on the Narcissistic Mess That Is Crazy Anthony
Yup. Still a self absorbed mess.
R.I.P. Caylee

YEP. That was when that first video was "leaked" after her computer was "hacked"

‏@tvguyhal
Casey Anthony: Latest reporting vindicates George, attorney says
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...rney-says.html

ETA: I didn't read it before I posted it! Not just any attorney, it's GA's attorney!

Quote:
Attorney Mark Lippman issued this statement Monday afternoon: “Recently a book was written which made libelous statements and raised baseless speculation about who performed computer searches relating to the term ‘fool-proof suffocation.’ This weekend it was discovered that this particular search term was never brought to the attention of the State Attorney’s Office. Further this search was never brought out in the trial and was never discussed or disclosed to the Anthonys. However, while it is clearly more than an oversight, the trial is over and the Anthonys are continuing to move forward with their lives. The only finality that this newest information brings is that once again the evidence clearly vindicates George Anthony from any argument made by any party relating to his involvement with whatever happened to his granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.”

I wonder why George doesn't sue Baez for Libel?

I wonder why George doesn't sue Baez for Libel?

Exactly! I wish he would. I would that's for sure. Cindy probably won't let him. Interesting that they did not know about these searches. I wonder if they heard about them after JBs book came out or if they just now learned about it. If I were GA I could not live with CA now that she has reconciled with OCA. Especially now. If she believes GA, she has to know that OCA is guilty. I don't know how they are still together.

Exactly! I wish he would. I would that's for sure. Cindy probably won't let him. Interesting that they did not know about these searches. I wonder if they heard about them after JBs book came out or if they just now learned about it. If I were GA I could not live with CA now that she has reconciled with OCA. Especially now. If she believes GA, she has to know that OCA is guilty. I don't know how they are still together.

They knew about the searches at least by mid-August.

Cindy has probably decided her wonderful daughter had to do whatever it took to be freed, even if that meant letting her lawyer lie about her own father at trial as she was being falsely pursued for a crime she didn't commit, and could have been murdered by the state .. blah blah .. etc. How she justifies Baez's continual statements about George is a mystery, but I'm sure she has found some way to compartmentalise all the known facts so that everything is still AOK with her family and her own role.

George; not so deep in denial.

I listened to the NG interview - I hope that goes viral.
I noticed that NG called this the 'Crimesleuths' site ! :furious:

If only George wasn't so weak. How he can deal living with Cindy is beyond me. Cindy, who made many trips to hand out money to the evil one who was responsible for Caylee being found in pieces. George is no better for allowing his evil daughter to use him to save her *advertiser censored*#s. Who is she going to go after now? With hope she won't be successful this time.

‏@tvguyhal
Casey Anthony: Latest reporting vindicates George, attorney says
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...rney-says.html

ETA: I didn't read it before I posted it! Not just any attorney, it's GA's attorney!

Quote:
Attorney Mark Lippman issued this statement Monday afternoon: “Recently a book was written which made libelous statements and raised baseless speculation about who performed computer searches relating to the term ‘fool-proof suffocation.’ This weekend it was discovered that this particular search term was never brought to the attention of the State Attorney’s Office. Further this search was never brought out in the trial and was never discussed or disclosed to the Anthonys. However, while it is clearly more than an oversight, the trial is over and the Anthonys are continuing to move forward with their lives. The only finality that this newest information brings is that once again the evidence clearly vindicates George Anthony from any argument made by any party relating to his involvement with whatever happened to his granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.”

Good to know the A's are moving on with their lives.
Of course if you have $600K from Dr Phil in your pocket it does make that a lot easier..

I think some may give CA way to much credit, and GA too little.

Now that more bits and pieces of truth are rising to the surface, I bet there are a number of folks who may be looking over their shoulder. As we've just learned - all it takes is one person running their mouth or writing a book for their own gain... and bam! Sleuthers get busy.

AZ LAWYER JOINS TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOW ON MONDAY NOV 26 AT 8 PM EST/5 PM PST TO TELL THE INSIDE STORY OF HOW SHE AND JWG FOUND NEW EVIDENCE IN THE CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE.

WE'LL TALK ABOUT WHY JOSE BAEZ IS IN SUCH A SNIT ABOUT AZ LAWYER, JWG, AND WEBSLEUTHS.

Directly following AZLawyer's interview, I will be discussing the Hot Cold Case of the Week!

toot-300x195.gif

http://pacetrek.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/toot-300x195.gif

TO LISTEN TO TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOW, FOLLOW THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE LINE!

Eeks! The show overlaps with the nancy grace interview with AZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee