Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe JWG or AZ can shed some light on this.

It was the Windows account that was password protected. When one got to the login screen for Windows on their computer, there was one account called "Casey" and a second account called "Owner". The "Casey" account did not require a password, while the "Owner" account did.

To make matters confusing, George and Cindy used the "Casey" account and Casey used the "Owner" account. This is clearly seen by the files and browsing activity found under each account.

Even though Firefox could be run under each account, a separate history file was kept for each account.

The "fool-proof suffocation" search is found in the "Owner" history file.

It was the Windows account that was password protected. When one got to the login screen for Windows on their computer, there was one account called "Casey" and a second account called "Owner". The "Casey" account did not require a password, while the "Owner" account did.

To make matters confusing, George and Cindy used the "Casey" account and Casey used the "Owner" account. This is clearly seen by the files and browsing activity found under each account.

Even though Firefox could be run under each account, a separate history file was kept for each account.

The "fool-proof suffocation" search is found in the "Owner" history file.

Crazy, huh? And just another reason this would probably made no difference in the trial. Baez would have used this as his "proof".

Sigh

OCSO and the State's Attorney's Office had the moral and judicial responsibility to get this right, and really, Lamar should look in the mirror when he searches for someone to blame. He tried to cut corners by having OCSO personnel do the searches of which they apparently couldn't handle. Firefox befuzzled them. :rolleyes: I mean, really?!?! Regardless, this was ultimately Lamar's case and he didn't make sure his bases were covered with the best players. I can't blame LDB, she requested the entire day of the 16th to be searched. When you go into a restaurant and order apple pie, you assume when it comes to your table, it contains all the necessary ingredients even though you didn't go to the kitchen to watch them make it.

But nonetheless, so be it, they had difficulty with Firefox, but when you know you're befuzzled, ask for help from higher up! Linda had no clue that there were problems extracting the data, she assumed she got what she asked for. In a case of this magnitude, the FBI should have been in charge of handling the computer forensics to begin with or at the very least, a professional service provider.

No offense intended at all to JWG and AZlawyer for their brilliant work and dedication to Caylee, but the sad result of this search further fed the flames of those naysayers who claimed all along that OCSO produced a very haphazard investigation. I have no problem with that, I believe in the truth no matter which side it may fall, and it still doesn't change the fact that Casey murdered her very own baby girl.

In fact, it reinforces it, tenfold.

I like what you said. My problem is yes, it reinforces the fact that Casey murdered her very own baby girl - you know that and I know that.

But more information pointing to FCA's guilt was NOT the emphasis of this "reveal". In fact I think that was only mentioned in the teaser's before the show.

The fact that Baez - in his efforts to free his guilty client - smeared a father and a grandfather in the most digusting allegations possible that will always linger to the point we still have members who believe George abused Caylee and he had a hand in this murder. All that without one shred of proof. Nothing. I wanted Baez up on the carpet about his dirty justice.

The focus has been put entirely on the OCSD and the prosecution, suggesting they were incompetent - so much so I question whether or not Tony Piptone voted for Lamar and has an axe to grind in the background.

I think the average person watched this big reveal and came away from it thinking about the SA and the OCSD, not furthering the belief that FCA and only FCA was responsibile for as you say, her very own baby girl. So to me it was a waste.

I am totally pizzed off. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'm not happy with the focus of the report either LG. Once again Caylee got lost in the minutia. And further confirmation FCA murdered her? Lost also in the blame game :banghead:

Quoted from AZLawyer's multi-quote post:

quote - I told Tony that I wasn't sure why he even wanted to interview me, and that the evidence spoke for itself. JWG did more work than I did, certainly, and deserves credit for that. But the fact is that the evidence was public record and, once translated into a more readable format, can be understood by anyone with a brain. - end of quote

For me the answer is easy - in Tony's mind he had Baez on one "side" who is a lawyer, and he needed what he considered credibilesource on the other side - so that takes (in his mind) is another even better lawyer.

Just a lack of sophistication on Tony's part and not understanding the difference between a talented computer expert who can easily diagnose complex problems and a keyboard plunker like me.

Hope your hearts, arms and homes are full of family, friends, food and most of all Love. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

I hear ya LG....

I highly doubt that JB would have agreed to partisipate in these interviews with TP if he knew hard questions were going to be asked of him. I did not watch this 2nd part, as I smelled a rat when the tone of new articles leanded towards pointing fingers at the SA/LE. I just have no need to listen to JB anymore. I don't care what he says - I just don't. He is vomit inducing for me, like week old garbage.

I am very pleased that AZLawyer and JWG were credited with finding this incriminating evidence. Such tenacity on both of your parts.

God bless you little Caylee. LE and the SA worked so hard for you, and we all wanted the truth to come out, but alas, somethings didn't always go the right way for whatever reasons, and it seems that this abomination continues.

Oh please God help me get to the point where I can be this Gracious!! :tyou:

I think you can if that person has signed into a password protected account.
I doubt George was given access to Casey's passwords.

But ZsaZsa, you are using critical thinking, logic and coming to the obvious and only conclusion - way too difficult a task for this jury. they were focused on the salacious details that were complete lies in the OS!

Happy Thanksgiving, all you wonderful Websleuthers!

Speaking of turkeys.....I cannot stand to look at Jose Baez's smirking face ONE MORE DAY. During last night's report, Tony P was entirely too "soft" with Baez. What was that all about?? Ugh.

Well my friends, we come back to that Elephant in the Room (also known as a flock of turkeys): The Pinellas 12. Casey Anthony could have tap-danced naked in front of them, drawing on Jose's big pad "I DID IT!" and they still would have acquitted her. They were NOT interested in evidence, testimony and certainly not interested in justice; they were too focused on dessert!

Anyway, no amount of fuming and gnashing of teeth is going to bring Caylee back.

But I'm still glad AZlawyer and JWG exposed FCA's nefarious internet activity! You are true Caylee Warriors and I salute you.

For the simple reason that duct tape is sticky and will adhere to stuff. If it is wrapped around a body during decomposition, bits of skin and facial hair (stuff that is more resistant to decomposition) would have been attached to it and traces would still be there when it was recovered. They didn't find anything like that, where ever the duct tape was originally, it probably wasn't on her face.

:sigh: ok, I will bite. again. my snip, btw, I'll only reply to this bit, because when I hear something like this, I just think maybe not everyone has read all the documents. because according to the documents, ALL THE STICKINESS WAS GONE. the reason the tape was still present in its original position was because the ends were taped to caylee's hair on either side, becoming matted and tangled in throughout the time spent underwater, decaying, and being worried at by animals. the tape, because of the matting of the ends in her hair, remained so tight against her face that HER. TEETH. WERE. STILL. IN. PLACE. when the remains were found.

I like what you said. My problem is yes, it reinforces the fact that Casey murdered her very own baby girl - you know that and I know that.

But more information pointing to FCA's guilt was NOT the emphasis of this "reveal". In fact I think that was only mentioned in the teaser's before the show.

The fact that Baez - in his efforts to free his guilty client - smeared a father and a grandfather in the most digusting allegations possible that will always linger to the point we still have members who believe George abused Caylee and he had a hand in this murder. All that without one shred of proof. Nothing. I wanted Baez up on the carpet about his dirty justice.

The focus has been put entirely on the OCSD and the prosecution, suggesting they were incompetent - so much so I question whether or not Tony Piptone voted for Lamar and has an axe to grind in the background.

I think the average person watched this big reveal and came away from it thinking about the SA and the OCSD, not furthering the belief that FCA and only FCA was responsibile for as you say, her very own baby girl. So to me it was a waste.

I am totally pizzed off. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

But most average people KNOW who was responsible and only those twelve :banghead: just emphased how she got away with murder

About to depart for family... I wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving.

One final thought after reading something like this elsewhere.

Websleuth's AZLawyer and JWG shed more light on this matter that a certain book. It was their efforts that were showcased, their findings that made the news, their names being credited, and also had AZLawyer being shown on broadcast news as the epitome of what a legal correspondent can be (she may not have been asked to appear as one - but to me she was!).

The book has been out for over 5 months, and nobody outside of Websleuths made mention of this matter to any degree. Nobody asked this "writer" about it - NOBODY.

Blessings to all this day..

And you as well. I cant help but think today of all the loved ones deceased or missing at the hands of another :rose: So missed by Family. Certainly a day to count our blessings.

It does make the prosecution and OCSO look bad, but to me it makes the defense look worse. Yes, the prosecution missed evidence that shows Casey lied, but they showed throughout the trial that Casey lied. What is worse is that it shows that the defense didn't really care that Casey lied or that she killed Caylee. We have to remember that this new evidence wouldn't have saved Caylee. We have to remember that the good guys don't always win. We have to remember that in the end that the defense and Casey have to live with their decisions and actions. The members here that brought this in the open did so for justice and truth and that is all that matters in the end.

Amen to that!

I would highly respect these defense attorneys had they just done their job to defend the child killer in court and then walked away and allowed her to make her own future, whatever that might be. But for them to know she is guilty and simply not care, to gloat and celebrate a child killer being set free, and to be involved in any way with furthering the endeavors of the wrongfully acquitted child killer to make money off her crimes...that is all totally unnecessary and it is just plain disgusting. As unprofessional as these attorneys often appeared in court, it is their post-trial behaviors that make me say WTF. Knowing that these people are officers of the court is actually quite frightening.

But, like the poster says, they have to live with their decisions and actions and when all is said and done, the truth is what really matters.

Amen to that!

I would highly respect these defense attorneys had they just done their job to defend the child killer in court and then walked away and allowed her to make her own future, whatever that might be. But for them to know she is guilty and simply not care, to gloat and celebrate a child killer being set free, and to be involved in any way with furthering the endeavors of the wrongfully acquitted child killer to make money off her crimes...that is all totally unnecessary and it is just plain disgusting. As unpfrofessional as these attorneys often appeared in court, it is their post-trial behaviors that make me say WTF. Knowing that these people are officers of the court is actually quite frightening.

But, like the poster says, they have to live with their decisions and actions and when all is said and done, the truth is what really matters.

So true. Seems thats all we got to hang on to. At this point. My head knows it. Some days my heart just has to catch up.

:sigh: ok, I will bite. again. my snip, btw, I'll only reply to this bit, because when I hear something like this, I just think maybe not everyone has read all the documents. because according to the documents, ALL THE STICKINESS WAS GONE. the reason the tape was still present in its original position was because the ends were taped to caylee's hair on either side, becoming matted and tangled in throughout the time spent underwater, decaying, and being worried at by animals. the tape, because of the matting of the ends in her hair, remained so tight against her face that HER. TEETH. WERE. STILL. IN. PLACE. when the remains were found.

yeah. I want this on a t-shirt. And I want this post bumped every hour on the hour! well done, you.

Good morning Caylee Warriors and Happy Thanksgiving to you all!:seeya:

No use crying over spilt milk. I'm soooo over this beast but sooo sad that Caylee didn't receive justice.

I truly doubt that a jury would have convicted, even with this evidence. I believe they were lazy, didn't understand their role and allowed a guilty person to walk free..I also believe there might have been a stealth juror who led the deliberations.They truly should be very ashamed of themselves...

Baez on the other hand, should have gotten her to accept that plea deal instead of making a mockery of our judicial system...but he too will get what's coming, if he hasn't already...

You all have a great Holiday....

Good to see you here Live.I am remembering back to the trial days.

Anyway why do you think that a jury would not have convicted her? Icertainly would have and there are states in this country where the little baby killer would have paid the ultimate price. I do believe that.
Unfortunately that is not what happened.

Sure, it would have been better for all in the name of justice if the SA/LE had not missed this computer evidence. But it was human error--something that has always been and will always be as we are not machines.

If I had to say anything about the SA during trial, it would be that they might have scored some points with the jury had they, in closing statements, taken some time to dumb down some of the scientific testimony. Perhaps focus on some key issue regarding decomp testimony and putting what was said in layman's terms. A translation, much like what would be done to translate a foreign language because scientific jargon is foreign to many lay persons.

However, with that said, I still hold that there was enough evidence presented to convict, if not of first degree murder, of second degree, or manslaughter or at least aggravated child abuse. Why Casey was not convicted of at least one of those charges remains a mystery because I do believe the case as presented was solid.

Re the tone of the TP investigative reporting, we must not forget he and JB were good buds and likely still are.

yeah. I want this on a t-shirt. And I want this post bumped every hour on the hour! well done, you.

I think of ALL excuses about the evidence this one bothers me the most, there is just absolutely NO way that the tape came unstuck from something else and MAJICKED its way up to tangle in her hair, THREE pieces, in THAT placement, tight enough against her jaw to hold the mandible and teeth in place. it flat out DID NOT OCCUR.

I prefer the argument of "well maybe the tape was placed after death"...ok, I can see that argument. it doesnt make much sense but it can be argued and still fit the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper