Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end CM says Casey can't go outside because 'we won'. No that's not it, Casey can't go outside because everybody knows she killed Caylee, and you 'winning' didn't change that opinion.

CM is coming up right now on CNN. Holy heck..he is inserting himself into the Zimmerman case?? Mason was in the courtroom today? These <unusual< people make me sick!! They have no souls...none of them.

Poor Caylee.

Ok...CNN was wrong. CM was not in the courtroom. His interview about the killer, FCA is ridiculous. Poor killer wants to go on with her life. :furious:

It was because she had a $$$ hearing today, yeah, nobody is stopping Casey from getting a job and getting on with her life except Casey, no sympathy here either. She just wants to be able to have a 'fresh start' so she can write her book and make a million (so she thinks).

Oh.. Bless his heart, that CM tries and tries to fan the flames of interest in OCA, and falls short once again. He even had to resort to using words like "we won" and calling people "morons".

How about he point out where the hordes of townsfolk are lined up with pitch forks and torches for OCA? Yeah.. .didn't think so.

At the end CM says Casey can't go outside because 'we won'. No that's not it, Casey can't go outside because everybody knows she killed Caylee, and you 'winning' didn't change that opinion.

She sure could not have gone outside if they lost!! It has been CA's decision not to get on with her life. She loves being pampered by all those attys. and I also think her parents are still doing exactly what she wants them to.

JMO

Did anyone else notice ol' Cheney never said she was innocent, just that they won? I believe Casey and her "team" think the public have forgotten the facts of the case, that most people feel that she killed precious little Caylee. My opinion is that she has convinced herself that Caylee's death was an unfortunate incident, something to be filed away as "boy, I have to remember to cover my tracks better next time, and, gee, wasn't it lucky that I was smart enough to retain Lawyers/Nannies pro bono who will support me in perpetuity?"
Tis just makes me sad...

Cheney Mason on CNN tonite,whining about poor,poor Casey,still reviled,and can't go out in public,even after 2 years.I didn't realize just how upset I still am over this case,I was yelling my TV.Poor Casey,my butt.How about poor,poor Caylee?

She reaps what she sows

IMO
I am curious WHY Mason felt the need to go on NTL media show and discuss her? Now.

Her criminal trial and subsequent appeals are long over, so why this public relations interview? it's not the first time Mason has done this.

She/her team wants the BK judge to grant her Bankruptcy filing

I have a strong feeling it's all part of a larger strategy in regards to her BK

:twocents:

I disagree.
YES, she can go out, and she has.

It was because she had a $$$ hearing today, yeah, nobody is stopping Casey from getting a job and getting on with her life except Casey, no sympathy here either. She just wants to be able to have a 'fresh start' so she can write her book and make a million (so she thinks).

I didn't know that...
so there was a reason for his appearance...public relations, garner sympathy for her..but why from her criminal defense attorney? her criminal cases and appeals are done.

I would expect to see her Civil or BK lawyers..

It's been exactly 2 years today since the justice system failed Caylee. Although her entire family has moved on, we haven't forgotten.

It's been exactly 2 years today since the justice system failed Caylee. Although her entire family has moved on, we haven't forgotten.

Still. Not. Over. It. And I'm not one to hold grudges. This is a grief.

Amazon has changed the format of their book listing page. They no longer rank sales, but at least JB's book is now discounted 52%. I never put much faith in their rankings anyway. There was was too much difference in ranking from one hour to the next.

JMO

Not only have they moved on, they are literally living off Caylee's memory. Vultures. They are beyond shameful, the whole lot of them. Lawyers included.

Caylee Marie, you live in our hearts, now and forever.

Pretty sad when a forum of complete strangers cares more for this little girl than her own family.

:stormingmad:

It is my opinion, based on the documents in evidence, that Baez NEVER had a Retainer Agreement with Casey Anthony in the amount of $ 500,000.00. Never happened. No evidence of that.

Casey Anthony NEVER had enough money nor assets to support the idea that she EVER signed a Retainer Agreement in the amount of $ 500,000.00.

When Casey Anthony was arrested, July 16, 2008, she filled out an application for INDIGENCY and asked for, and got appointment of a PUBLIC DEFENDER, because she had NO MONEY. She wrote that she had $ 1,200 in savings [George said that Baez said she had $ 1,400], and NO ASSETS or INCOME.

She has said since 2009 up until the current bankruptcy case that she is NOT selling her story and has no deals. So, how would she EVER pay Baez $ 500,000.00 or any portion thereof?

Casey Anthony signed an Affidavit March 3, 2010, for the Indigency Hearing, stating she nor Baez were selling her story. So, how would she pay $ 500,000?

Judge Stan Strickland saw the Retainer Agreement during the side conference on March 25, 2009. What was the amount on that Retainer Agreement?

Casey Anthony stated, under oath, on March 25, 2009, that she signed only ONE Retainer Agreement.

George told Detectives with the Orange County Sheriff's Office, on July 24, 2008, that Baez told George, on the day of the Bond Hearing - July 22, 2008, that Casey Anthony hired Baez and told him she had $ 5,000 [NOT $ 500,000], and had $ 1,400 now and would pay the rest [of the $ 5,000], when she got out of this.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIS0pOVTBGWFQ4OFk/edit?usp=sharing
GEORGE ANTHONY INTERVIEW July 24, 2008

BBM

Bwahahahahahaha!!! ....... Thanks for that reminder ThinkTank... Needed a good laugh. The problem with the above document is where it says, "Casey says"... Nothing but lies, lies, lies... She wouldn't even know what $1200 or $5000 looks like, unless it was in someone else's bank acct, or written on the balance portion of mommy's credit card statement... She couldn't even scrounge enough change to drive down the street! $1200 could've gotten her a couple of gallons of gas, right? I mean, if she had it... Liar, liar, pants on fire... That's all she is, nothing else but a conniving liar. A criminal... And nothing CM says to the contrary can make her good or decent!

I've been gone from the site for several months, got pretty ill in February, but one thing, for sure, hasn't changed...still no justice for little Caylee, fca is still worthless, enabled, up to no good, mooching and leaching off of society, she still makes my blood boil, and, yep, I still make no apologies that I kind of hate her!!!! A lot, actually... :banghead:

She reaps what she sows

IMO
I am curious WHY Mason felt the need to go on NTL media show and discuss her? Now.

Her criminal trial and subsequent appeals are long over, so why this public relations interview? it's not the first time Mason has done this.

She/her team wants the BK judge to grant her Bankruptcy filing

I have a strong feeling it's all part of a larger strategy in regards to her BK

:twocents:

It seems to always be a part of a bigger picture. Ulterior motive...

And I wonder what goes on in their heads when they go on national tv, talk highly of this , knowing what we know and have heard, read in the evidence, and still attempt to convince us that she's America's sweetheart, and want us to ingratiate fca into our lives... Do they think we're stupid? Or can't read? Or that anyone is ever going to believe, and accept, a pathological liar into our hearts? With all that we know, and they know we know this, they still think poor fca is being unfairly treated, and lash out at us... I seriously wonder sometimes if their intellectual meter is working... It's insulting...

It seems to always be a part of a bigger picture. Ulterior motive...

And I wonder what goes on in their heads when they go on national tv, talk highly of this , knowing what we know and have heard, read in the evidence, and still attempt to convince us that she's America's sweetheart, and want us to ingratiate fca into our lives... Do they think we're stupid? Or can't read? Or that anyone is ever going to believe, and accept, a pathological liar into our hearts? With all that we know, and they know we know this, they still think poor fca is being unfairly treated, and lash out at us... I seriously wonder sometimes if their intellectual meter is working... It's insulting...

Bottom line. They think they are smarter than us. They think they can convince us of their lies. They think they can manipulate us into thinking we got it wrong. Even though, if you look at the Earlier threads, you will see how much we got right. They are used to using the laws vs common sense to present their case. They are living in a fantasy world where whatever they say is accepted as fact. They know that she killed her child. One day they will finally realize that we know too.

Just have to give kudos to James Patterson who makes a veiled reference to not only CA, but her "ad hominem" attacking attorney in his latest Women's Murder Club mystery.
No, CA may not be today's news...but the "world" will never forget what happened to Caylee.

Wow...I just finished this book and noticed the same reference as well! I re-read it several times over. I even looked up the term "ad hominem" just to double check that I was reading his reference correctly. (I was). Kudos again to him. He recognized what went down.

(And on a side note, I finished the book on the flight into SFO just one week ago today...terrible tragedy)

Wow...I just finished this book and noticed the same reference as well! I re-read it several times over. I even looked up the term "ad hominem" just to double check that I was reading his reference correctly. (I was). Kudos again to him. He recognized what went down.

(And on a side note, I finished the book on the flight into SFO just one week ago today...terrible tragedy)
Nothing gets by us, Pattymarie. :)
I had to look up ad hominem as well, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter