Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Webslueths Dale Tray.
Happy Sleuthing! [emoji898] [emoji111]🏻️ [emoji859] [emoji326] [emoji363] [emoji368]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope someone comes forward who is familiar with MS's childhood. I'm still so shocked that someone that looks like a relatively normal person, well groomed, lives in a lovely home, married to a beautiful doctor could do this pathological crime. Probably most humans are capable of killing someone in a moment of rage, jealousy, whatever...but to calculating this down to planning a murder jump suit...just still blows me away.

i think it was AR who mentioned that MS was turning (or moving) his head a lot at the funeral. a loved one of mine was recently addicted to amphetamines. most of the symptoms i was familiar with - except for one. Moving or bobbing of the head.

Poor Teresa. I have more than one friend that are brilliant, but so naive when it comes to men and who they chose. She would be so humiliated with all of this info coming to light even tho' none of her own doing. And how sick she would have been at how this is going to affect her girls psyche. I'm so glad she is at peace.

I believe MS knew she was going to throw his @-- out. With them so over their heads in debt, he would have had no choice but to get a job. The only one he would have been qualified for would to be an LPN. He was much too important and a hot shot to lower himself to empty a bed pan.

I hope someone comes forward who is familiar with MS's childhood. I'm still so shocked that someone that looks like a relatively normal person, well groomed, lives in a lovely home, married to a beautiful doctor could do this pathological crime. Probably most humans are capable of killing someone in a moment of rage, jealousy, whatever...but to calculating this down to planning a murder jump suit...just still blows me away.

i think it was AR who mentioned that MS was turning (or moving) his head a lot at the funeral. a loved one of mine was recently addicted to amphetamines. most of the symptoms i was familiar with - except for one. Moving or bobbing of the head.

Poor Teresa. I have more than one friend that are brilliant, but so naive when it comes to men and who they chose. She would be so humiliated with all of this info coming to light even tho' none of her own doing. And how sick she would have been at how this is going to affect her girls psyche. I'm so glad she is at peace.

I believe MS knew she was going to throw his @-- out. With them so over their heads in debt, he would have had no choice but to get a job. The only one he would have been qualified for would to be an LPN. He was much too important and a hot shot to lower himself to empty a bed pan.

:goodpost:

Don't they need CWW to say MS hired him?

Cww could say anything to JR and its not direct knowledge.
Just like the GF saying MS hired them.

Unless MS directly spoke to JR about it I'm not sure if it will stick.

I don't know how that works.
Isnt it hearsay?

It would be ideal if CWW said MS hired him, but there seems to be tons of evidence to support the inference that MS hired CWW to kill TS, even without CWW's confirmation. Burner phones, text messages referring to the mail, gifts, etc.

JR could testify about going to FL with CWW, expecting to be paid for murder, meeting MS at CWW's wedding. Shoemaker can testify about meeting MS too, the evidence they tried to get rid of which she later led police to.

Hearsay is a statement, other than one made by the declarant while testifying at the trial or hearing, offered in evidence to prove the truth of the matter asserted. Out of court statements offered to show the effect on the listener (state of mind) it is not hearsay.

An opposing party’s statement is not hearsay when the statement is offered against an opposing party and:
(A) was made by the party in an individual or representative capacity;
(B) is one the party manifested that it adopted or believed to be true;
(C) was made by a person whom the party authorized to make a statement on the subject;
(D) was made by the party’s agent or employee on a matter within the scope of that relationship and while it existed; or
(E) was made by the party’s coconspirator during and in furtherance of the conspiracy.

The statement must be considered but does not by itself establish the declarant’s authority under (C); the existence or scope of the relationship under (D); or the existence of the conspiracy or participation in it under (E).
https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_801

I love your insight. Interesting, a lot of the traits, personalities, etc. mentioned brings back a lot of personal memories.

My brother, who I love dearly, would be considered a Mensa. However, he does lack some of the "instincts/street-smarts."

With that said and from watching TS' videos, I believe TS was no dummy.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It would be ideal if CWW said MS hired him, but there seems to be tons of evidence to support the inference that MS hired CWW to kill TS, even without CWW's confirmation. Burner phones, text messages referring to the mail, gifts, etc.

JR could testify about going to FL with CWW, expecting to be paid for murder, meeting MS at CWW's wedding. Shoemaker can testify about meeting MS too, the evidence they tried to get rid of which she later led police to.

Hearsay is a statement, other than one made by the declarant while testifying at the trial or hearing, offered in evidence to prove the truth of the matter asserted. Out of court statements offered to show the effect on the listener (state of mind) it is not hearsay.

An opposing party’s statement is not hearsay when the statement is offered against an opposing party and:
(C) was made by a person whom the party authorized to make a statement on the subject;
(D) was made by the party’s agent or employee on a matter within the scope of that relationship and while it existed; or
(E) was made by the party’s coconspirator during and in furtherance of the conspiracy.

The statement must be considered but does not by itself establish the declarant’s authority under (C); the existence or scope of the relationship under (D); or the existence of the conspiracy or participation in it under (E).

Creepingskills- love this and I believe your ESQ is showing. It's an important question and a great answer, thanks.

Greed and/or jealousy can turn "normal" people crazy, in many cases, Imo. Or the fear of suddenly losing one's livlihood, or custody of children. We have seen dozens of murders over the years due to these types of motives, nearly always by people described as "average" or "the last person" to do such a thing, etc...I don't see MS being much different from many other spouses suspected or convicted of murder. As far as his childhood goes, the only wat I can see it being relevant is if he was raised to believe he should always have whatever he wants. Jmo

Creepingskills- love this and I believe your ESQ is showing. It's an important question and a great answer, thanks.

Great questions lead to great answers! Luckily, my evidence outline is only one click away.:lookingitup:

I think now what we are all waiting for is to find out what CWW will say. Will he remain silent or tell the truth about MS' part in it all?

Is LE waiting for this before they arrest MS?

I think now what we are all waiting for is to find out what CWW will say. Will he remain silent or tell the truth about MS' part in it all?

Is LE waiting for this before they arrest MS?

JMO I don't think CWW will betray his 'brother' MS. JR, on the other hand, probably will if say, he has knowledge of the plan set in motion by MS. :jail:

Greed and/or jealousy can turn "normal" people crazy, in many cases, Imo. Or the fear of suddenly losing one's livlihood, or custody of children. We have seen dozens of murders over the years due to these types of motives, nearly always by people described as "average" or "the last person" to do such a thing, etc...I don't see MS being much different from many other spouses suspected or convicted of murder. As far as his childhood goes, the only wat I can see it being relevant is if he was raised to believe he should always have whatever he wants. Jmo
On that note, because we are now so deep into the details of TS' murder, I know there are a lot of 'lurkers' on WS who are just as interested in contributing, however may feel a bit intimidated for various reasons.

Please "thank" this post if you agree.
xoxoxox to all of the super-sleuths.

Hello, everyone. Not sure this is the right thread, and if not, I apologize. Probably no one knows the answer to this question, except these men, but wonder if any one else is thinking about it. I wonder, if by some odd miracle Mark was not involved, isn't he totally wondering why his best friend is accused of killing his wife. And before he was totally suspected by everyone, why wasn't he shouting it from rooftops, asking what the reason was for CWW to do this. You would have to chain me to keep from trying to find out why a friend of mine was involved in hurting a loved one of mine, unless I was involved. And, isn't CWW totally po'ed because he is in the slammer, and he was "only" the hired gun, and why the supposed mastermind is walking free? CWW seems to be a revenge minded guy, is he just going to let MS go scot-free without telling all he knows? I have a hard time thinking he is going to let MS out so easy. I just wonder about the thinking pattern of these two in that regard. Maybe someone can help me out here, yes?? You guys are all such great thinkers, someone may have some insight into the mindset of people like this. Thanks to all, especially Trish and the mods for all the hard work they do. Katt

JMO I don't think CWW will betray his 'brother' MS. JR, on the other hand, probably will if say, he has knowledge of the plan set in motion by MS. :jail:

Hey CreepingSkills.... If push comes to shove, and it will, do you really think CWW won't rat out MS? CWW will face a life sentence OR the death penalty while MS could remain free so why would he NOT tell all? Yes there are exceptions but "brother" or not, doesn't that sort of loyalty usually fall apart under such circumstances?

Hey CreepingSkills.... If push comes to shove, and it will, do you really think CWW won't rat out MS? CWW will face a life sentence OR the death penalty while MS could remain free so why would he NOT tell all? Yes there are exceptions but "brother" or not, doesn't that sort of loyalty usually fall apart under such circumstances?

I think both CWW and MS would be placed very high up and about equal on a sociopathic scale and that they have long been co-dominant in that neither is submissive to the other. I believe that the two worked well together and likely did not screw each other over ONLY because they each served each other's needs in their years long dark ways, and that once that bond of evil darkness is broken, which LE may be working on as we speak, either one will sell out the other in a New York minute. This I believe because I further believe that neither has the true capacity to have empathy for anyone whatsoever except each for himself.

I think both CWW and MS would be placed very high up and about equal on a sociopathic scale, and that they have long been co-dominant in that neither is submissive to the other. I believe that the two worked well together and likely did not screw each other over ONLY because they each served each other's needs in their years long dark ways, and that once that bond of evil darkness is broken, which LE may be working on as we speak, either one will sell out the other in a New York minute. This I believe because I further believe that neither has the true capacity to have empathy for anyone whatsoever except each for himself.
No empathy = sociopath

I do agree that they do/did meet each other's needs in a dysfunctional way.
Whether they really do "care" about each other will come out, however, I doubt it.

Hi katsfun
I think, that all of your questions can be answered with one word. Money
The arrested think that Mark has, or will have money.

We're not privy, nor even law enforcement, IMO, as to what Mark has promised. However, I do believe it has more to do with money, then anything else.

I think both CWW and MS would be placed very high up and about equal on a sociopathic scale, and that they have long been co-dominant in that neither is submissive to the other. I believe that the two worked well together and likely did not screw each other over ONLY because they each served each other's needs in their years long dark ways, and that once that bond of evil darkness is broken, which LE may be working on as we speak, either one will sell out the other in a New York minute. This I believe because I further believe that neither has the true capacity to have empathy for anyone whatsoever except each for himself.

Agree, I feel as the ship sinks the rats will do what they can to save themselves (individually) or lessen the blow---to hell with a "brother" or anyone else. JMO

No empathy = sociopath

I do agree that they do/did meet each other's needs in a dysfunctional way.
Whether they really do "care" about each other will come out, however, I doubt it.

BBM: No capacity for empathy = sociopath, but some people have such empathy for others and cannot fathom there are those empty souls who lack that capacity, so I basically stated it twice to get my point across. ;)

BBM: No capacity for empathy = sociopath, but some people have such empathy for others and cannot fathom there are those empty souls who lack that capacity, so I basically stated it twice to get my point across. ;)
I think it comes down to us not being able to 'relate'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member