Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of cat and mouse game is being played out here?
I would be much more tolerant of a delayed arrest if there were not two children in the middle of this.
I cannot begin to fatham what Theresa's family is going through.

Many people on this website have more faith in law enforcement and the court system then I do.

I Have seen first hand, confident law enforcement get the crime 100 percent wrong. Resulting in horrible, devastating results for the victim's family members.

The McStay family is an example as well as the Powell family from recent examples.

I am really praying that this is not going to result in another.
My opinion. Only.

Hey CreepingSkills.... If push comes to shove, and it will, do you really think CWW won't rat out MS? CWW will face a life sentence OR the death penalty while MS could remain free so why would he NOT tell all? Yes there are exceptions but "brother" or not, doesn't that sort of loyalty usually fall apart under such circumstances?

If the past is any indicator of CWW's behavior, I'm guessing he won't be volunteering information implicating MS because either way, he'll be getting life in prison. So I think, in this case it might be easier for CWW to 'stay loyal' because he's guarding himself and MS. In other words, CWW has more to lose by talking about MS and giving incriminating statements. I think CWW knows this. :jail: Loyalty is also self serving.:moo:

I think it comes down to us not being able to 'relate'.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Exactly! Only once I was able to see individuals with such subhuman behavior as analogous to a car not with a broken engine but with no engine at all and no capacity to accommodate one could I accept the sad fact that there are those who have no empathy for ANYONE and that the devil can quote the bible for his own works. They are chameleons with various facades depending on what works best with which victims.

If the past is any indicator of CWW's behavior, I'm guessing he won't be volunteering information implicating MS because either way, he'll be getting life in prison. So I think, in this case it might be easier for CWW to 'stay loyal' because he's guarding himself and MS. In other words, CWW has more to lose by talking about MS and giving incriminating statements. I think CWW knows this. :jail: Loyalty is also self serving.:moo:

....except I think LE is going to cut a reduced-sentence deal for whichever of the 3 Stooges speaks out first.

Moo

Well darn, creepingskills, you may have hit the nail on the head, but I am hoping like the dickens that they turn on each other because more info may surface more quickly. :tantrum:

Also I bet CWW would not want his jail mates know he's a snitch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

LE may know if both CWW and JR were active participants in her murder. If one was not an active participant that may determine who gets the deal...

Also I bet CWW would not want his jail mates know he's a snitch.

CWW maybe all about making deals right now. He's "disabled", he's no spring chicken, and he's not in Kansas anymore. I think he might be ready to broker a deal.

CWW maybe all about making deals right now. He's "disabled", he's no spring chicken, and he's not in Kansas anymore. I think he might be ready to broker a deal.
He doesn't seem like the type, but well see.

CWW may be no stranger to snitching...as I recall he served hardly anytime in MO for his crimes. Maybe it was family connections that got him out of it...maybe not. He just looks like a snitch..he can't even keep quiet about taking a trip to FL...If I were MS I'd be VERY worried....

He doesn't seem like the type, but well see.

CWW only thinks of CWW. CWW knows that MS will never receive a dime of TS's life insurance payout. That alone is enough to make CWW turn on MS. MS no longer has anything of value to offer.

From a statistics standpoint there's a good chance that one of these losers will make a deal. The loser with a public defender has an even better chance statistically of making a deal. Thus, it's possible that JR will be the one to make a deal. I wonder what his brother specializes in? Isn't he a lawyer?

From a statistics standpoint there's a good chance that one of these losers will make a deal. The loser with a public defender has an even better chance statistically of making a deal. Thus, it's possible that JR will be the one to make a deal. I wonder what his brother specializes in? Isn't he a lawyer?

Not criminal law. And not yet.

Speaking of snitches, didn't SMS state he expects other arrests. Could one or more of these be a lover of MS that knew of the crime and maybe even a participant in the planning? So that yet unnamed person or persons may provide very valuable insight into MS's plans and while not the direct link to money to hire, might be interested in striking a deal for a reduced sentence. Just a thought ...

Hi katsfun
I think, that all of your questions can be answered with one word. Money
The arrested think that Mark has, or will have money.

We're not privy, nor even law enforcement, IMO, as to what Mark has promised. However, I do believe it has more to do with money, then anything else.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, we have a wiener! :dance:

Who else is going to keep CWW's books fat while in the pokey? :silenced::shush::secret:
Money on your books is power on the inside. Power means everything.

JMO

FTO...always enjoy your posts. I think they will resort to the time honored defense of choice:
"I CONFESS, HE DID IT!!" I have to call JRR & CWW, Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber! The only thing CWW did to attempt to cover his tracks was LEAVE HIS CELL PHONE IN MISSOURI. Other than that "brilliant(yes sarcasm) attempt to thwart a police investigation"...everything else was a farce. (Insert, "they had no plan B") Announcing their trip and DESTINATION to half of the town. Renting a car in his name, and putting 2600 miles on it in 3 days! Using JRR's cellphone & email to keep in touch with gf & register GPS info. Walking into Walmart, together, no less....to buy a LOCK PICK SET, matching black beach towels and water shoes?? (Uh, yeah...cuz every burglar forgets his lock picking set at home?) Paid with a $100 bill, too? Oh wow....who buys a lock pick set AFTER YOU HAVE ALREADY ENTERED THE HOME, and picked up your "travel expense money?"
Ya know what?? I hope NO ONE cuts these two a deal. I know it sounds harsh, considering JRR's age...but it was only going to be a matter of time before CWW used him again or decided he was a liability.

FTO...always enjoy your posts. I think they will resort to the time honored defense of choice:
"I CONFESS, HE DID IT!!" I have to call JRR & CWW, Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber! The only thing CWW did to attempt to cover his tracks was LEAVE HIS CELL PHONE IN MISSOURI. Other than that "brilliant(yes sarcasm) attempt to thwart a police investigation"...everything else was a farce. (Insert, "they had no plan B") Announcing their trip and DESTINATION to half of the town. Renting a car in his name, and putting 2600 miles on it in 3 days! Using JRR's cellphone & email to keep in touch with gf & register GPS info. Walking into Walmart, together, no less....to buy a LOCK PICK SET, matching black beach towels and water shoes?? (Uh, yeah...cuz every burglar forgets his lock picking set at home?) Paid with a $100 bill, too? Oh wow....who buys a lock pick set AFTER YOU HAVE ALREADY ENTERED THE HOME, and picked up your "travel expense money?"
Ya know what?? I hope NO ONE cuts these two a deal. I know it sounds harsh, considering JRR's age...but it was only going to be a matter of time before CWW used him again or decided he was a liability.
Speaking of stupidity. Did CWW not have time to get rid of those 8 burner phones??

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member