Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was MS seen throwing out the items
someone thought it was significant enough to inform law enforcement
there may or may not be found in the items he was throwing away, evidence related to Teresa's murder or other criminal activity - but LCSO would have been remiss to not act as they did
jmo

Bates#2983
It should also be noted that on Monday July 6, 2015, the day of Teresa Sievers' funeral, Mark Sievers was seen at his wife's business throwing out computers and computer related items into a trash dumpster. Due to the items being abandoned, detectives responded and collected those items that are pending further review.

Bring on the DOCS! I am checking every 30 mins as last time I missed them by a day, was pages behind on forum and finally think I'm caught up again. Wish I could plan q quickie to the condo in Naples to assist in the gathering, scanning etc but my family would be fairly certain it might be time to certify me if I suggested such.
I just wonder if this batch, presumably larger than the first, will further implicate MS.
Question- aside my from normal musings.
Are the doc dumps made in any strategic order (ie- LE thinks Info made public might pressure someone on the peripherals to come forward or feel forced to come forward? Or is it strictly mandated by the rules of discovery?

See the thing is tossing it does nothing!
what does this solve?
I thought he tossed out printers and scanners?
And If he was tossing computers I'm sure there is nothing on them.

I really do Not think this man is that stupid.

He would not have tossed them out while she was there... But if he knew this was going down he could have gone there the night before they left tossed everything out and it would have been to the dump by the time he returned.

makes no sense to me....

BBM: I think that after seeing LE at the funeral, CWW and MS had a convo, and it was decided that MS should go to the office ASAP and toss the equip. Perhaps Marc and CWW have been plotting, scheming and e-mailing about MS' "situation" for a few years. Perhaps MS faxed or scanned and e-mailed maps, layout of house, etc. to CWW. Perhaps MS did a lot of "unsavory" internet searches. Perhaps MS spent time in chat rooms or viewing videos and pictures that would raise suspicions. Perhaps MS or MS & CWW were/are involved in other nefarious shenanigans.

I do not know exactly what was tossed, but I have thoughts about why certain things may have been discarded:

*PC Hard drive (s) ~ with the right, very expensive software, data can be retrieved.
*Printers, scanners and fax machines ~ most new machines contain a small hard drive as well, and with software, data can be retrieved.

I also think, that in their panicked state, they really could not think clearly. I think that MS/CWW correctly assumed, that if the office equipment was intact and in place, but with the hard drives missing, red flags would be raised....of course, so did getting caught tossing them out.

ETA: I am bad at this, I tried to reply with quote-this is in response to Eileen730, post #1050. :facepalm:

it was MS seen throwing out the items
someone thought it was significant enough to inform law enforcement
there may or may not be found in the items he was throwing away, evidence related to Teresa's murder or other criminal activity - but LCSO would have been remiss to not act as they did
jmo

Bates#2983
It should also be noted that on Monday July 6, 2015, the day of Teresa Sievers' funeral, Mark Sievers was seen at his wife's business throwing out computers and computer related items into a trash dumpster. Due to the items being abandoned, detectives responded and collected those items that are pending further review.

BBM: You know, I am just computing (I so punnyfunny) the fact that the Bates entry #2983, only states computers and computer related items...Perhaps MS DID remove the hard drives...that would actually be bad news. LE can have all the suspicions in the world, but the jury is going to want tangible evidence.

BBM: You know, I am just computing (I so punnyfunny) the fact that the Bates entry #2983, only states computers and computer related items...Perhaps MS DID remove the hard drives...that would actually be bad news. LE can have all the suspicions in the world, but the jury is going to want tangible evidence.

This is where the alarm data for the office will come in handy. CWW and MS had Sunday to go to the office to do whatever. If there was no registered alarm data on Sunday, then circumstantially, it would be very suspect for it to be deactivated on the morning of her funeral...by ANYONE. It wasn't a big office and I am pretty sure her staff would want to attend and keep the office closed for that ONE day, if anything, out of respect. I'm would think she had patients attending the funeral or visitation too.

BBM: I think that after seeing LE at the funeral, CWW and MS had a convo, and it was decided that MS should go to the office ASAP and toss the equip. Perhaps Marc and CWW have been plotting, scheming and e-mailing about MS' "situation" for a few years. Perhaps MS faxed or scanned and e-mailed maps, layout of house, etc. to CWW. Perhaps MS did a lot of "unsavory" internet searches. Perhaps MS spent time in chat rooms or viewing videos and pictures that would raise suspicions. Perhaps MS or MS & CWW were/are involved in other nefarious shenanigans.

I do not know exactly what was tossed, but I have thoughts about why certain things may have been discarded:

*PC Hard drive (s) ~ with the right, very expensive software, data can be retrieved.
*Printers, scanners and fax machines ~ most new machines contain a small hard drive as well, and with software, data can be retrieved.

I also think, that in their panicked state, they really could not think clearly. I think that MS/CWW correctly assumed, that if the office equipment was intact and in place, but with the hard drives missing, red flags would be raised....of course, so did getting caught tossing them out.

ETA: I am bad at this, I tried to reply with quote-this is in response to Eileen730, post #1050. :facepalm:
Good points. In addition, wouldnt LE need a search warrant to gain access to the computers in the office? Equipment was tossed July 6. LE was not aware of CWW or his relationship with MS until July 9. I don't think LE had probable cause to search or to view the contents of the office computers on July 6.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I doubt he removed the hard drives in advance. It seemed like a rash decision which was carried out within a small window of opportunity. But time will tell for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If the business stored their files in a cloud (I think that is the proper way to phrase it) would everything on the hard drive be stored to it or just selectedfiles? I have the same question if they were to have had the hard drive backed up at an outside facility?

I believe your business applications and data would be stored in the Cloud from my knowledge of Cloud technology (someone correct me if I am wrong), but activities such as internet searches to various web sites, etc. probably would not be. These would more likely be saved as a result of the whole hard drive being backed up at an outside facility.

I did some google searches for data storage in the cloud and came up with this one link which kind of explains things.

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/cloud-computing/cloud-storage.htm

We've got activity...

FOX News on Jarvis

also, a Nissan Maxima (TN plates) in the Sievers driveway

To go in there and throw away all the computers, etc was an act of total desperation/panic I think. Something CWW told him to get rid of and he panicked. JMO

Ok I'm lost
Did he throw away computers or printers and scanners?
And I believe LE got what they needed off the office and home computers.

Ok I'm lost

both are mentioned in the discovery documents
-----------------------------------------
Bates#2983
July15
APPLICATION FOR AN ORDER AUTHORIZING
THE INSTALLATION AND USE OF A
PEN REGISTER / TRAP & TRACE
Affiant, Sergeant James M. McDaniel

-------------------------------------

Bates#3068
Sept15
Detective Jamie Nolen's sworn affadavit

Detective Nolen learned that Mark Sievers was discarding computer peripherals from the Sievers practice in Estero. Detective Nolen and Michael Down, who were assisted by the Lee County Sherifrs Office Crime Scene Unit, Lindsay Thompson, Stacy Detar collected printers, scanners etc, and submitted them into evidence.

Ok I'm lost

Imo. It's not about what you throw away. But it is about what you throw away on the day of your wife's funeral who was killed by your friends that you have been sending money and secret phones and converted texts to for months prior.

Jmo

i love that we got the document dump tip first thanks to NIN and beach!:)

Yep, media just heard about it ;)

NIN is the BEST....and that's why you hear it FIRST on Websleuths!!!!

Are we guessing it will be released this evening? Last time was in the evening, right before the news, if I remember correctly.

Well this is embarrassing. I was using my husband's computer while he was at work, as I charged the battery on my laptop. Do you know WHAT HAPPENED WHEN HE LOOKED AT THE SEARCH HISTORY???? Ya know all those auto-ads popping on the screen after looking at their sites.... Uh, "swingers"
"sniping" "concrete pineapple statuary" and "affordable million dollar life insurance policies"....(Now you know why I am the OWNER of the life insurance policy, lol! He can't cancel it or change the beneficiary.:hills:)
I noticed CONFLICTING INFO on the evidence docs.
1) On page 52 the detective wrote CWW DROVE HIS PERSONAL VEHICLE TO FLORIDA FOR THE FUNERAL.
2)However, on at least 3 other references it is stated CWW drove a rental car to the funeral. Ed Moran said, CWW "rented a vehicle for the initial trip to Florida, then RENTED A DIFFERENT VEHICLE THE DAY AFTER TO DRIVE BACK."
3) On 7/15 a search warrant of a SILVER ELANTRA as vehicle driven to Florida....WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD CWW pay for a rental car, when his 2012 Kia was available for the trip. Why pay for what you can get others to pay for you... ie who paid for the rental car?? And, how can a couple in their 40's, afford a rental car for an additional 12 days, when they can't afford to buy groceries? (Why pay for groceries when you can get others to buy them for you??)
4) CWW....sleeping on sofa in Teresa's family condo? (Was it a double/queen size sofa fold out? Where did his wife sleep, if not?) NIN I think you asked about MS not paying for a motel or having CWW stay with his family. I think it is the same scenario, "Why pay for what you can get others to pay for you??"
5) Did JRR and TaySho (her initials won't work for clarity) EVER own a Kia? Is that a lie to explain how they came up with the money?
I'm thinking the new docs will explain the "van purchase"....maybe lots of $100 bills were used, IDK?

We've got activity...

FOX News on Jarvis

also, a Nissan Maxima (TN plates) in the Sievers driveway

What color is the car,,,,am thinking about the "contentious man in the red car" who was so irritated with "my darling Trent."???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow