Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TS might have been a little suspicious if he had started tossing her office equipment in the dumpster before they left on vacation...

See the thing is tossing it does nothing!
what does this solve?
I thought he tossed out printers and scanners?
And If he was tossing computers I'm sure there is nothing on them.

I really do Not think this man is that stupid.

He would not have tossed them out while she was there... But if he knew this was going down he could have gone there the night before they left tossed everything out and it would have been to the dump by the time he returned.

makes no sense to me....

I'm thinking MS or CWW got a call from someone saying LE were in-town (MO) asking a lot of questions.
Until then, I think he felt super confident.
A verified friend of TS said that during the funeral MS was sweating profusely and it was very noticeable.
MS knew the jig was up.
I looked on the timeline to see if any texts were exchanged, between the two, right before the funeral on July 6th, but there weren't any. However, I think more digital communication will be released.

http://www.brownbearsw.com/cal/siev...h;NavType=Absolute;Type=Block&Date=2015/07/01

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

They were most likely never apart those days CWW was in FL. From July 1-2 to July 9-10 so no need for texting to someone sitting next to you all the time.

They were most likely never apart those days CWW was in FL. From July 1-2 to July 9-10 so no need for texting to someone sitting next to you all the time.
Yes, and he had no problems freeloading and taking advantage of the family's vulnerability.
Totally vile, IMO

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

See the thing is tossing it does nothing!
what does this solve?
I thought he tossed out printers and scanners?
And If he was tossing computers I'm sure there is nothing on them.

I really do Not think this man is that stupid.

He would not have tossed them out while she was there... But if he knew this was going down he could have gone there the night before they left tossed everything out and it would have been to the dump by the time he returned.

makes no sense to me....
Eileen 730 IMO everything MS has done has been stupid. And nothing he has done so far has made any sense. Why would he toss the computers, scanners and printers on the day of the funeral if he had nothing to hide? Especially when he was looking for another "like minded doctor" to take over the practice. Those computers most likely contained medical records. What was the hurry? It makes no sense that he was dumping the equipment if there was no incriminating evidence to be found. He obviously didn't think that he would not only be seen but reported to LE.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Mark must have been furious with Curtis. Hint no hotel stay during funeral. He made Curtis stay with Teresa's family and endure the somber feeling the entire time.

Wasn't 40 k in the safe. I'm sure Teresa's family may have asked if he needed help to pay for his friend to get a motel room.

But Mark probably said no way. Jmo. Mark was not happy with Curtis nor his plan.

But why put him with her family and not his. Idk. Even if it was payback for Curtis messing up. It was still another smack in the face to her family as well. Jmo

Mark must have been furious with Curtis. Hint no hotel stay during funeral. He made Curtis stay with Teresa's family and endure the somber feeling the entire time.

Wasn't 40 k in the safe. I'm sure Teresa's family may have asked if he needed help to pay for his friend to get a motel room.

But Mark probably said no way. Jmo. Mark was not happy with Curtis nor his plan.

But why put him with her family and not his. Idk. Even if it was payback for Curtis messing up. It was still another smack in the face to her family as well. Jmo

somebody has mentioned before, and i think it might be true, that a possible reason for CWW and his wife staying with Teresa's family was so their ears could be open
jmo

somebody has mentioned before, and i think it might be true, that a possible reason for CWW and his wife staying with Teresa's family was so their ears could be open
jmo

Possibly. But I don't know. The police stated in the news that week that it was isolated. Which means cough cough.

Which means don't talk around Mark nor his friends. Especially since he is throwing the printers out before or after the precession. So idk what they expected to have her family let out while Curtis or wife or Mark was in the room.

But he may have told Curtis to put SPYWARE on their computers or place a hidden recorder somewhere. Idk.

Possibly. But I don't know. The police stated in the news that week that it was isolated. Which means cough cough.

Which means don't talk around Mark nor his friends. Especially since he is throwing the printers out before or after the precession. So idk what they expected to have her family let out while Curtis or wife or Mark was in the room.

But he may have told Curtis to put SPYWARE on their computers or place a hidden recorder somewhere. Idk.

Interesting, it never crossed my mind that CWW could have bugged her family somehow. Ick!

I suspect that at that point in the investigation LE hadn't shared much with TS's family. Her family unlike MS was in shock and overwhelmed with grief so they may have barely noticed CWW on their couch.

Didn't TS's sister or mother state that CWW slept the entire time? Either he wasn't really sleeping or he was actually sleeping and failed MS once again.

Idk, I have always suspected that CWW showed up in FL so that he could be privy to any and all conversations MS had with LE. I'm sure he sat in on all discussions and shadowed MS the entire time. Not a bad idea except it put CWW on LE's radar.

Eileen 730 IMO everything MS has done has been stupid. And nothing he has done so far has made any sense. Why would he toss the computers, scanners and printers on the day of the funeral if he had nothing to hide? Especially when he was looking for another "like minded doctor" to take over the practice. Those computers most likely contained medical records. What was the hurry? It makes no sense that he was dumping the equipment if there was no incriminating evidence to be found. He obviously didn't think that he would not only be seen but reported to LE.

It makes NO sense to dump the equipment. None.
You don't think LE had gone over all that stuff?
Gave him an OK to even go back in the office?

Sorry I don't see it the way u do.
I wish I did.

Maybe the next day was the trash day!
Maybe they were old printers and scanners.
U don't think he knew they were all over him like white on rice?
Not only LE but the news media.
So u go and toss out (in your own Dumpster) something that points right to u?

Wouldn't u smash them to a million pieces?

While I respect your opinion Eileen730, I have a hard time imagining anyone, on the day of their spouse's funeral, would leave their grieving children, family, etc. to run up to the office to go through equipment and get rid of anything. And to your point, he may have known the investigators were all over him, except that he thought he had a small window, since it was the day of the funeral, and who would have thought he would be doing exactly that on that day.

I believe NIN reported what day trash day was collected, which was Wednesday. In my mind, there was a reason he did that.
I know everyone grieves differently, but....SERIOUSLY?! Ironically, patients are still waiting on their records.

I am sure we will understand what was actually trashed SOON!

And...are we sure it was actually MS doing this and not CWW?

Last thought, maybe MS brought some "items" from the house to dispose of as well?

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but do you think MS was throwing away the printers and scanners because CWW may have put spyware in them? Is that even possible??? I just have not heard an explanation for his actions regarding the office equipment that I'm totally onboard with. IMO LE had already taken everything they needed from her office. And the timing....simply odd. I'm wondering if CWW being in town triggered something that we haven't thought of yet.

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but do you think MS was throwing away the printers and scanners because CWW may have put spyware in them? Is that even possible??? I just have not heard an explanation for his actions regarding the office equipment that I'm totally onboard with. IMO LE had already taken everything they needed from her office. And the timing....simply odd. I'm wondering if CWW being in town triggered something that we haven't thought of yet.

Those two (CWW and MS) thought of something they missed. I think it's that simple. They may have used throwing away office printers, etc. as a cover for throwing away one small thing, such as a cell phone, burner phone...something.... Maybe it just didn't appear that way because he was getting rid of office equipment. two things that stand out:
1. Why not donate the printers, etc. like he did everything else?
2. Why the urge to throw away that day?
HIGHLY SUSPECT! As is everything in this case.

I can't imagine tossing anything during a murder investigation. Even if LE had cleared my house/office. There's always the possibility LE missed something or that a piece of evidence would become relevant later in the investigation.

MS doesn't transfer patient records, take care of his dogs, answer his phone, assist LE but he has the time and energy to clean out TS's office on the day of her funeral?

While I respect your opinion Eileen730, I have a hard time imagining anyone, on the day of their spouse's funeral, would leave their grieving children, family, etc. to run up to the office to go through equipment and get rid of anything. And to your point, he may have known the investigators were all over him, except that he thought he had a small window, since it was the day of the funeral, and who would have thought he would be doing exactly that on that day.

I believe NIN reported what day trash day was collected, which was Wednesday. In my mind, there was a reason he did that.
I know everyone grieves differently, but....SERIOUSLY?! Ironically, patients are still waiting on their records.

Last thought, maybe MS brought some "items" from the house to dispose of as well?

I totally agree with you!
I can not even think of a good reason a man would have to go toss stuff in a dumpster the day of wife's funeral after being horribly murdered. One would think it would be the last thing on his mind.

Something just seems very off...

We are full of Maybees and what if's I cant wait till everything has been brought to light.

I'm sure he knew he was a prime suspect.

Wouldn't he have told CWw to go to the office and get rid of all this stuff before hand?

I just have a lot of questions.

It makes NO sense to dump the equipment. None.
You don't think LE had gone over all that stuff?
Gave him an OK to even go back in the office?

Sorry I don't see it the way u do.
I wish I did.

To go in there and throw away all the computers, etc was an act of total desperation/panic I think. Something CWW told him to get rid of and he panicked. JMO

Don't have a LIKE button, but agree with this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper