Sievers Sidebar #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree 100% but more than 1 made me angry. IMOO, it almost seems "purposeful" to leave those comments public and if not, then I really just shake my head in disbelief at the thought process behind thinking it's ok. That is why I"m concerned about credibility as a witness. Thank goodness for the GPS trail of breadcrumbs and all the evidence those 2 left behind because if all we had was JR's confession to TSh, I think the ship would be sunk.

While we are waiting for the newest documents to be released, I thought we could revisit the GPS record of the murderers' trip to Florida.

Saturday, June 27

Between 7:16 a.m. and 8:17 a.m. a route was created from Wright’s residence toJimmy Rodgers’ residence.

Between 7:16 a.m. and 8:17 a.m. a route was added to 27034 Jarvis Road in Bonita Springs.

Between 2:07 p.m. and 4:02 p.m., a Speedway gas station was added to the route near Smyrna, Tennessee.

Between 2:54 p.m. and 4:02 p.m. a new route was created for the Jarvis Road residence.

Between 5:02 p.m. and 8:39 p.m. a route was created to Hong Kong Café nearFlippen, Georgia.

Between 9:24 p.m. and 1:10 a.m of June 28, a route was created to Quick Change, near Adel, Georgia.

Between 9:24 p.m. and 1:10 a.m of June 28, a route was created to Shell nearValdosta, Georgia.

Sunday, June 28

Between 3:18 a.m. and 5:25 a.m. a route was created for Shop & Go near North Fort Myers.

At 6:09 a.m. the alarm to Sievers’ residence was disarmed.

Around 6:17 a.m. a search was generated for Bonita Beach. The search was conducted near West Terry Street, in the vicinity of the Sievers’ home.

Around 9:28 a.m. a route was created to Bonita Beach from within Bonita Springs.

Around 11:06 a.m. Wright and Rodgers were seen on surveillance video walking into the Wal-Mart on Six Mile Cypress.

Around 12:04 p.m. a quick search was generated for Lee County Rest area.

Around 6:54 p.m. there was a quick search for Fort Myers Beach.

Monday, June 29

Around 12:44 a.m. there was a quick search for “Hillsboro Rest Area” created near thePeace River Bridge in Charlotte County.

Around 2:14 a.m. there was a quick search for Race-Trac near Wesley Chapel.

Around 2:39 a.m. Rodgers was captured on surveillance footage at a Race-Trac inBrooksville.

Around 2:48 a.m. there was a quick search for BP near Bushnell.

Around 2:53 a.m. video camera showed them pulling into a Circle K/Shell gas station in Bushnell.

Around 5:57 a.m. a GPS location showed them in Cecil, Georgia.

Around 6:38 a.m. there was a quick search for Shell.

Between 7:09 a.m. and 7:22 a.m. there was a route created from Perry, Georgia to Rodgers’ residence in Cadet, Missouri.

Around 8:09 a.m. the GPS device connected via Bluetooth to an email account identified as Jimmyrayrodgers90@gmail.com. It was around Flippin, Georgia.

Around 1:06 p.m. a call from Wright’s cell phone in Missouri came to Rodgers’ cell phone.

Around 8:41 p.m. there was a GPS location in Cadet, Missouri.

Around 8:58 p.m. there was a GPS location at a McDonald’s in De Soto, Missouri.

Around 9:19 p.m. the GPS unit arrived at an address near Wright’s home in Hillsboro, Missouri.

Source: Probable cause statement for Wright and Rodgers.
(from arrest affidavit)

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...utlines-wright-rodgers-trip-florida/76446478/

Ugh, one of those comments makes me very angry ($$$). I'm not going to go into detail because I think it may be against the rules, but wow. Also, how does someone in that position not know to update their privacy settings? What are they putting in the water in that town?

Washington County Mo is very rural to say the least, the general education level is not high as per the following Wiki article so she may not know how to do a lot semi complex coputer and facebook things
[h=2]Education[/h]Of adults 25 years of age and older in Washington County, 62.5% possesses a high school diploma or higher while 7.5% holds a bachelor's degree or higher as their highest educational attainment.

This whole doc gives me a sketchy feeling. And for some reason MS reminds me of Scott Peterson, might be the arrogance. (first post btw)

sorry for multiple posts on same day right after another but in the above doc where MS tells CWW about the storage unit at his Fenton, Missouri condo. Being that a lot of newer condos to save interior space have on the back patio/deck, depending on the floor, another lockable room that is a storage room for articles not wanted to be kept or too large for normal closet in the condo.

While we are waiting for the newest documents to be released, I thought we could revisit the GPS record of the murderers' trip to Florida.

Saturday, June 27

Between 7:16 a.m. and 8:17 a.m. a route was created from Wright’s residence toJimmy Rodgers’ residence.

Between 7:16 a.m. and 8:17 a.m. a route was added to 27034 Jarvis Road in Bonita Springs.

Between 2:07 p.m. and 4:02 p.m., a Speedway gas station was added to the route near Smyrna, Tennessee.

Between 2:54 p.m. and 4:02 p.m. a new route was created for the Jarvis Road residence.

Between 5:02 p.m. and 8:39 p.m. a route was created to Hong Kong Café nearFlippen, Georgia.

Between 9:24 p.m. and 1:10 a.m of June 28, a route was created to Quick Change, near Adel, Georgia.

Between 9:24 p.m. and 1:10 a.m of June 28, a route was created to Shell nearValdosta, Georgia.

Sunday, June 28

Between 3:18 a.m. and 5:25 a.m. a route was created for Shop & Go near North Fort Myers.

At 6:09 a.m. the alarm to Sievers’ residence was disarmed.

Around 6:17 a.m. a search was generated for Bonita Beach. The search was conducted near West Terry Street, in the vicinity of the Sievers’ home.

Around 9:28 a.m. a route was created to Bonita Beach from within Bonita Springs.

Around 11:06 a.m. Wright and Rodgers were seen on surveillance video walking into the Wal-Mart on Six Mile Cypress.

Around 12:04 p.m. a quick search was generated for Lee County Rest area.

Around 6:54 p.m. there was a quick search for Fort Myers Beach.

Monday, June 29

Around 12:44 a.m. there was a quick search for “Hillsboro Rest Area” created near thePeace River Bridge in Charlotte County.

Around 2:14 a.m. there was a quick search for Race-Trac near Wesley Chapel.

Around 2:39 a.m. Rodgers was captured on surveillance footage at a Race-Trac inBrooksville.

Around 2:48 a.m. there was a quick search for BP near Bushnell.

Around 2:53 a.m. video camera showed them pulling into a Circle K/Shell gas station in Bushnell.

Around 5:57 a.m. a GPS location showed them in Cecil, Georgia.

Around 6:38 a.m. there was a quick search for Shell.

Between 7:09 a.m. and 7:22 a.m. there was a route created from Perry, Georgia to Rodgers’ residence in Cadet, Missouri.

Around 8:09 a.m. the GPS device connected via Bluetooth to an email account identified as Jimmyrayrodgers90@gmail.com. It was around Flippin, Georgia.

Around 1:06 p.m. a call from Wright’s cell phone in Missouri came to Rodgers’ cell phone.

Around 8:41 p.m. there was a GPS location in Cadet, Missouri.

Around 8:58 p.m. there was a GPS location at a McDonald’s in De Soto, Missouri.

Around 9:19 p.m. the GPS unit arrived at an address near Wright’s home in Hillsboro, Missouri.

Source: Probable cause statement for Wright and Rodgers.
(from arrest affidavit)

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...utlines-wright-rodgers-trip-florida/76446478/

We know that they spent one hundred dollar bills after they were in Florida. Do we know how they bought the gas before they got to Florida? I have considered that is why the quick entry at 6:09 am.

O/t but I was surprised that there is some kind of treatment facility for sex offenders in Fenton?

O/t but I was surprised that there is some kind of treatment facility for sex offenders in Fenton?
Actually, considering all we've learned about that area, I'm surprised there's only one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Actually, considering all we've learned about that area, I'm surprised there's only one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Per the Missouri Division of Offender Rehabilitative Services
Missouri Sex Offender Program (MOSOP)

The director of the Department of Corrections is mandated (RSMo 589.040) to develop a program of treatment, education and rehabilitation for sexual assault offenders. By department policy, the successful completion of the Missouri Sex Offender Program (MOSOP) is mandatory for a release prior to an inmate's sentence completion date. MOSOP, consisting of approximately 12 months of therapy, is provided at the Farmington Correctional Center for men and at the Women's Eastern Reception, Diagnostic and Correctional Center in Vandalia for females. The groups for special medical needs, non-English speaking offenders, and those in protective custody are currently held at the Eastern Reception, Diagnostic and Correctional Center.
Sex Offender Assessment Process

The Sex Offender Assessment Process (SOAP) at the Farmington Correctional Center completes evaluations related to sex offender treatment needs for probation-eligible offenders. This information is then shared with the court for community or institutional treatment considerations

When googling the number of sex offenders per county yes Washington county Mo has 91 but a rate of 36.22 per 10k very high, Jefferson county has 396 or 17.9 per 10k residents, St. Louis county had 761 but at a rate of 7.61 per 10k , Lee county has 839 at a rate of 13.00 per 10k this is on homefacts.com. It does vary by population density and location it seems.

Longtime lurker, 1st time poster, been with y'all since the beginning and will be with y'all till the end (or at least until MS is arrested lol). During this lull waiting for more doc's, I decided to talk a walkabout in Facebook land over to visit JR's ex-GF page. She's no longer a "Henn" maker if ya know what I mean, but back to her former self. Anyhoo...the 2 public posts and corresponding comments are quite something and certainly won't help TSh's credibility when called to the witness stand. Hopefully my 1st post didn't cross any line, if so I apologize in advance:)

:welcome:

Question - there is an alarm code to get into the garage which MS gave to Dr. P.
Isn't there also another alarm code on the door from the garage leading into the house?

From all that I've read, Dr. P was not given that code to get into the house. Is that correct? How did MS know that the code was not needed for that interior door?

Was the code the same? When they were home, they did not need a code for that door?

It seems BS spoke of putting a code in for the garage door and another code on the door by the freezer. Or am I totally confused?

Question - there is an alarm code to get into the garage which MS gave to Dr. P.
Isn't there also another alarm code on the door from the garage leading into the house?

From all that I've read, Dr. P was not given that code to get into the house. Is that correct? How did MS know that the code was not needed for that interior door?

Was the code the same? When they were home, they did not need a code for that door?

It seems BS spoke of putting a code in for the garage door and another code on the door by the freezer. Or am I totally confused?

There were indeed 2 codes, garage opener pad, alarm pad in utility room to get into the house according to BS. We do not know, if the codes were the same. According to Dr P, he only received the one code to open the garage. He then said the door to the utility room was "open".

-Nin

I am joining so I will get e-mail updates just in case the next batch of docs are released. Sorry I have nothing to add!!

I was just thinking of SMS today and how I know he wants to charge Mark Sievers as much if not more than I do. This has to be weighing on him greatly and I am certain he's doing everything in his power to make that happen. I will be patient because when he is finally charged I want those charges to stick with a conviction for the maximum amount allowed under the law.

Praying for Teresa and her beautiful girls.

I was just thinking of SMS today and how I know he wants to charge Mark Sievers as much if not more than I do. This has to be weighing on him greatly and I am certain he's doing everything in his power to make that happen. I will be patient because when he is finally charged I want those charges to stick with a conviction for the maximum amount allowed under the law.

Praying for Teresa and her beautiful girls.

There might be others involved.

-Nin

Yes, we are all just waiting.... waiting .... waiting

I was thinking back over some prior cases where there was delay between the time of the murder and an arrest. In each of them it was the husband who was eventually convicted of the crime. I cannot remember the names, so if anyone can help me out, it would be much appreciated.

1.) A case where the wife was murdered in the home while the husband was out of town on business staying at a motel. A small child, a little girl, was left alive and had walked through her mother's blood. The husband called and asked the sister of the murdered woman to go to the house on the pretext of getting a fax off the fax machine. The sister found the murdered wife. Husband had driven home from the motel, killed his wife and drove back to the motel.

2.) A case where the husband and wife were walking along a beach and supposedly a stranger came up and shot them both, killing her and wounding the husband. Turned out husband had shot her and deliberately administered a non-lethal shot to himself. He had done computer searches on non-lethal chest wounds.

3.) The Stacy Peterson case. Drew Peterson was prancing around, going on radio shows, looking for dates, had a new girlfriend, etc. before he was finally arrested. And when he did get arrested it was for the murder of his previous wife.

I think there have been other cases where it took a year or even more for an arrest to occur.

I was thinking back over some prior cases where there was delay between the time of the murder and an arrest. In each of them it was the husband who was eventually convicted of the crime. I cannot remember the names, so if anyone can help me out, it would be much appreciated.

1.) A case where the wife was murdered in the home while the husband was out of town on business staying at a motel. A small child, a little girl, was left alive and had walked through her mother's blood. The husband called and asked the sister of the murdered woman to go to the house on the pretext of getting a fax off the fax machine. The sister found the murdered wife. Husband had driven home from the motel, killed his wife and drove back to the motel.

2.) A case where the husband and wife were walking along a beach and supposedly a stranger came up and shot them both, killing her and wounding the husband. Turned out husband had shot her and deliberately administered a non-lethal shot to himself. He had done computer searches on non-lethal chest wounds.

3.) The Stacy Peterson case. Drew Peterson was prancing around, going on radio shows, looking for dates, had a new girlfriend, etc. before he was finally arrested. And when he did get arrested it was for the murder of his previous wife.

I think there have been other cases where it took a year or even more for an arrest to occur.

Here is one I remember!

http://www.sptimes.com/News/webspecials/ongoing/bellush.murder/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sheila_Bellush

The first one is Michelle Young in Raleigh, NC, murdered by her husband Jason Young. I'm very familiar with that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996