Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at it totally differently . Those statements. Not the rest with LS.

To me it would be an honor if someone would say they wanted the world to look at rhe message I had instead of the negativity. I know the last thing I would want people to do for me is revenge.

I think LS is saying what an amazing person TS is and she would want the positive to go on.

I'm sorry, but TS was brutally bludgeoned to death in what should have been the safety of her own home. Her life was viciously cut short, and taken from her young daughters and everyone who loved her. To suggest, three days after she was murdered by unknown assailants, that TS would prefer people focus on her "message" and medical ideologies rather than on finding her killers is incomprehensible to me. People are focused on searching for answers and finding the root cause...isn't that what TS was all about anyway?

No one is out for revenge, only justice. Justice for TS. I would imagine that is what she would feel honored about - that so many people are dedicated to her case, and praying she gets the justice she deserves.

I'm not defending LS nor am I going after her. I mentioned this in a few previous threads but I went to TS for severe back pains while I was waiting for an appointment with a neurosurgeon that wouldn't take place for another month or so. TS tried prescribing something but it wasn't enough. I had already tried a chiropractor and that went nowhere but TS suggested that I see LS. I gave her a try and she did nothing but similar things the chiropractor did however not nearly as intense. I didn't get any of the intuitive or Reiki stuff but like the chiropractor, her treatments also went nowhere. FWIW, my opinion of LS as a professional is indifferent at best but she tried what she could.

Can I asked if she attempted to crack your back like a chiropractor would? If so, I find this very disturbing and dangerous since that's not what she went to school for and could be causing more damage than good to patients.

Can I asked if she attempted to crack your back like a chiropractor would? If so, I find this very disturbing and dangerous since that's not what she went to school for and could be causing more damage than good to patients.

No back cracking. She mainly tried massage, a magnesium rub if I recall, and some sort of electric thing. The chiropractor did the same but added torso stretching, kinda like being tied and quartered. It felt great when it was happening but not so good afterward. LS didn't have equipment for that. The neurosurgeon did the trick with a nerve script and a few months of physical therapy.

She was also allegedly in culinary arts school in Colorado too. Curious and curiouser.

She does state on her website that she has been (basically) a psychic for many years.

Many people flit around a lot 'till they find their niche, I get that. Big game hunter, culinary school, masseuse, psychic ... yeah I get it...

What I absolutely do not get is how someone like Teresa bought into LS. Unless manipulation as many have stated, but even that baffles me. By all accounts (apart from LS's) TS doesn't fit that bill. A strong, confident, opinionated woman who doesn't give the impression of one easily fooled. Her own sister and closest friend cite her as knowing a bullsheeter when she sees one.

This really gnaws at me. There has to be a reason LS changed from talking in glowing terms about Teresa to total negativity, downing her in every area of her life.

If it's MS's influence as a lot of people think, are we to believe he 'got to her' overnight? I don't buy that. Nor do I buy it was fear, or even suspicion, of him. She was right there hours after the murder to set up the with him.

She also sounded genuinely fond of MS in that interview. Unless someone closer to her, who's also close to MS, 'had a word' with her. Only MS would know about hisanti-depressant meds though, so that would only make sense if the other person was in the know of sorts. (Not complicit, even just aware 'things' may look bad for his friend). 'Cause nor do I buy for a second that Teresa told LS the meds were for her own use. Why tell a fairly new person in your (working) life a hugely private 'secret' like that? Nah. I realise I don't buy a lot me, do I. :blushing:

The S's actions could simply be them trying to protect MS, and the girls, of course. LS bad-mouthing their mother doesn't fit into being a 'family' friend imo. Supporting him would suggest they believe(d) in his innocence, still being close enough to attend the hearing for the children and all. If that does turn out to be the case, we'll know whose priorities LS' lay with. And it won't be Teresa.

As you said Frigga, curiouser and curiouser.

Note:

The site will be going down shortly for some unexpected maintenance repairs. The estimated downtime is 3-4 hours. You can check the Websleuths Facebook page for updates. (linked in my signature line) We will post there when we know the repairs are completed.

I wonder if MS wasn't in the room when LS did that interview at the office during the first week...the one where she talks about getting Teresa's message out there and not focusing on her death. Don't know. We all have the advantage/disadvantage of being on the outside looking in...plus WS'ers have seen this many times before in other cases. For the average person though, I would have to wonder after getting such a big shock how long it would take you to put the pieces together and figure out what you were dealing with...prior to the murder LS, GS, TS and MS were about to embark on a new venture. They had big plans that were in the works for awhile. I just wonder how any of us would have handled the situation...and I wonder how Mr. Controlling was operating in the background during that time...

I wonder if MS wasn't in the room when LS did that interview at the office during the first week...the one where she talks about getting Teresa's message out there and not focusing on her death. Don't know. We all have the advantage/disadvantage of being on the outside looking in...plus WS'ers have seen this many times before in other cases. For the average person though, I would have to wonder after getting such a big shock how long it would take you to put the pieces together and figure out what you were dealing with...prior to the murder LS, GS, TS and MS were about to embark on a new venture. They had big plans that were in the works for awhile. I just wonder how any of us would have handled the situation...and I wonder how Mr. Controlling was operating in the background during that time...

Re the BBM - LE would never have permitted Mark (or anyone else other than another LE detective) to remain in the room while they were interviewing her. However, that is not to say he was not at the office. Even then, I would think LE would have wanted to interview elsewhere, but IDK for sure.

ITA with the rest of what you stated though!

Note:

The site will be going down shortly for some unexpected maintenance repairs. The estimated downtime is 3-4 hours. You can check the Websleuths Facebook page for updates. (linked in my signature line) We will post there when we know the repairs are completed.

Meanwhile

Keep Calm

and

Sleuth On!

Re the BBM - LE would never have permitted Mark (or anyone else other than another LE detective) to remain in the room while they were interviewing her. However, that is not to say he was not at the office. Even then, I would think LE would have wanted to interview elsewhere, but IDK for sure.

I think the one she's referring to was a media interview not LCSO.

I was not referring to ANY LE interviews...only the MSM interview at the office. I forgot LE came to the office to do an "interview"..should have been more specific in my post. I can always count on you guys to correct me when I leave some wiggle room in my commentary : )

From everything I have read and heard of and from LS, she was not a friend to the Dr. It was a terrible con job on her part and I don't think many on WS have been fooled and I do not think LE was fooled, nor were others who worked in that office. Her crystal ball (intuitive mind) whatever is broke. She actually lost a lot throughout this farce, as her reputation is certainly down the drain. I also have not seen or heard of any friends of LS, where are they, was TS her only friend. Or was it just MS. What about her patients, is there anyone out there that thinks better of her than most of us. I guess not, or they are stepping up with a defense for her. JMO
Before she was able to be sleuthed here on WS, I did some research on my own. This is all from memory, but I know she lived in Colorado and one of her phone numbers were from Colorado. I also know that MS has ties to Colorado as well.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Even though he has no soul, he does have at least something....Ice in his veins and plenty of it.
Chilling isn't it.
That is true. Since we are still trying to see if there is water (life) on Mars, he may qualify as something similar to yeast.

That is true. Since we are still trying to see if there is water (life) on Mars, he may qualify as something similar to yeast.

Lol. Send him to Mars, he will make the perfect Guinea pig.

MS is a fungus amongus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From everything I have read and heard of and from LS, she was not a friend to the Dr. It was a terrible con job on her part and I don't think many on WS have been fooled and I do not think LE was fooled, nor were others who worked in that office. Her crystal ball (intuitive mind) whatever is broke. She actually lost a lot throughout this farce, as her reputation is certainly down the drain. I also have not seen or heard of any friends of LS, where are they, was TS her only friend. Or was it just MS. What about her patients, is there anyone out there that thinks better of her than most of us. I guess not, or they are stepping up with a defense for her. JMO

I know someone (my sister) who is very smart and whom I love VERY much, but I told her a looooooonnnnng time ago that her "picker was broken," meaning she chose to associate or "love" people who were complete nut jobs. I can't explain it. We were raised in the same household by the same parents in the same state, etc. It happens.

Lol. Send him to Mars, he will make the perfect Guinea pig.

MS is a fungus amongus.

I also feel sorry for the professional women that slept with him; even though it was all for mutual fun at the time.

Now they will probably be exposed on his next doc dump.

Even if Teresa didn't mind him sleeping around.

These woman could be in danger or lose jobs behind this case. But of course; Mark doesn't care.

I also feel sorry for the professional women that slept with him; even though it was all for mutual fun at the time.

Now they will probably be exposed on his next doc dump.

Even if Teresa didn't mind him sleeping around.

These woman could be in danger or lose jobs behind this case. But of course; Mark doesn't care.
Women are from Venus. Men are from Mars.

I know someone (my sister) who is very smart and whom I love VERY much, but I told her a looooooonnnnng time ago that her "picker was broken," meaning she chose to associate or "love" people who were complete nut jobs. I can't explain it. We were raised in the same household by the same parents in the same state, etc. It happens.
Intelligence is relative. My battery is dying, so I can't elaborate.

Irishchook, please charge up when your able, I cannot wait for you to elaborate.
[emoji41]

Lol. Irishchook can not escape us that easily. Lol.

Charge that phone or leave that playmate alone and hurry up and come back. Lol.

Happy Sunday to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member