Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're so sweet!! Thanks, dm! 😚😚

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So, I'm watching this show "60 Days In" on A&E (they have a few free episodes on their site). It is an interesting look inside the a county jail. Of course, it's considered reality TV, so take that for what it's worth. I wonder is CWW will be received well if the other "guests" know that he cut a deal? Would he be considered a snitch? Just thinking aloud.

If the county detention center(s) are as overcrowded and uncomfortable looking as in this show...Well, it almost brings a smile to my face thinking of the 3 amigos being in such a situation. :jail:

Just wanted to give all the "mods a nod" for all the work they did waaaay back in
July(?) I'll admit that I absolutely hated it when you all made 300 :wink: different threads or so for the Dr. Teresa Sievers case. I stayed lost for days or weeks on end, as it was something I had never encountered with all the cases I have ever followed. You all said it would make sense later, and you all were right!
I can't imagine (now) trying to sort thru one thread to try and keep up with this unbelievable case. Just wanted to say thank you all for having the good insight to see/know what us members couldn't understand at the time. I think I speak for everyone !!

So, I'm watching this show "60 Days In" on A&E (they have a few free episodes on their site). It is an interesting look inside the a county jail. Of course, it's considered reality TV, so take that for what it's worth. I wonder is CWW will be received well if the other "guests" know that he cut a deal? Would he be considered a snitch? Just thinking aloud.

If the county detention center(s) are as overcrowded and uncomfortable looking as in this show...Well, it almost brings a smile to my face thinking of the 3 amigos being in such a situation. :jail:

Guess we'll see after The Real Inmates of Lee County, Season 1 closes with their 1st Reunion show.

I think the food alone would be enough to make life miserable for all three of them, let alone everything else. Being confined, being told when and what to eat, when (on what days) to shower, what to wear, the noise, the fear of other murdering inmates who might want to make a name for themselves.

I think the food alone would be enough to make life miserable for all three of them, let alone everything else. Being confined, being told when and what to eat, when (on what days) to shower, what to wear, the noise, the fear of other murdering inmates who might want to make a name for themselves.

May justice be served!

Since this is the sidebar...a bit off topic...I saw the notice that WS will have a new look, 'making things easier to read and navigate'. This is probably the main reason and explanation for a lot of issues members have had in loading and commenting. Knowing how 'Karma' acts, the change will happen when there is a major break or announcement in the TS Murder....:doh:

This is also a bit off topic, but I'm normally using an Ipad and see no way to enter a "Thanks." Today I'm using a PC and can do this.

Do any Ipad users know if it's possible to have the "Thanks" capability on an Ipad?

This is also a bit off topic, but I'm normally using an Ipad and see no way to enter a "Thanks." Today I'm using a PC and can do this.

Do any Ipad users know if it's possible to have the "Thanks" capability on an Ipad?

I use IPad for viewing Websleuths, always. I have the option to click the Thanks button. I think you have to wait 15 seconds before you can click on Thanks on another comment. Hope this helps.

ETA: My Oldtimer's is acting up. I just tried clicking on Thanks on more than one comment, didn't wait 15 seconds, and it worked. Where is the 15 second thing coming from? Anyone?

I use an Ipad2 - sometimes have to refresh the screen because the thanks button occasionally disappears, why I don't know......but this Ipad2 is getting old like me lol. Not sure about the 15 second thing though!

My ipad 2 (now sons) had the 'thank you' feature....my current newer iPad has it too. I did not have to do anything special, it was just there. I am puzzled as to why it is not showing up.....except...Apple Support said any updates should be made through a computer because the update will remove the 'old' info and then add the new info. If you just update through the device (no computer) hook up, there may be down load issues. HOWEVER, I still cheat and do not download/update through a computer, I just update and do not have a problem (knock of wood). Hope that made sense.

Just an FYI, even though a bit eerie...the house aglow is no more. Several utility vehicles have been noticed at the Jarvis home this past week and recently the lights have been snuffed out.

BS ( and partner) made their visit today and could no longer access through the garage. They finally gave up. She either does not have a key or just didn't bring with, but obviously the power is now off.

^^^ I'm not sure why but that makes me very happy.

^^^ I'm not sure why but that makes me very happy.

It's just all so very bittersweet. I'm trying to find out what is seen when BS is there. Are they removing items, cleaning things out...what? Will keep you posted if I hear anything. Wonder also if she is not comfortable there alone. There is NO WAY I would be.

Just an FYI, even though a bit eerie...the house aglow is no more. Several utility vehicles have been noticed at the Jarvis home this past week and recently the lights have been snuffed out.

BS ( and partner) made their visit today and could no longer access through the garage. They finally gave up. She either does not have a key or just didn't bring with, but obviously the power is now off.

Does anyone know if the cat and dog are still in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper