Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irishchook, please charge up when your able, I cannot wait for you to elaborate.
[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're so cool. I love your posts.
ETA: You think a bit like I do ;-)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lol. Irishchook can not escape us that easily. Lol.

Charge that phone or leave that playmate alone and hurry up and come back. Lol.

Happy Sunday to all.
Always gotta be the dirty dawg, DT. [emoji6]

Many people flit around a lot 'till they find their niche, I get that. Big game hunter, culinary school, masseuse, psychic ... yeah I get it...

What I absolutely do not get is how someone like Teresa bought into LS. Unless manipulation as many have stated, but even that baffles me. By all accounts (apart from LS's) TS doesn't fit that bill. A strong, confident, opinionated woman who doesn't give the impression of one easily fooled. Her own sister and closest friend cite her as knowing a bullsheeter when she sees one.

This really gnaws at me. There has to be a reason LS changed from talking in glowing terms about Teresa to total negativity, downing her in every area of her life.

If it's MS's influence as a lot of people think, are we to believe hpe 'got to her' overnight? I don't buy that. Nor do I buy it was fear, or even suspicion, of him. She was right there hours after the murder to set up the with him.

She also sounded genuinely fond of MS in that interview. Unless someone closer to her, who's also close to MS, 'had a word' with her. Only MS would know about hisanti-depressant meds though, so that would only make sense if the other person was in the know of sorts. (Not complicit, even just aware 'things' may look bad for his friend). 'Cause nor do I buy for a second that Teresa told LS the meds were for her own use. Why tell a fairly new person in your (working) life a hugely private 'secret' like that? Nah. I realise I don't buy a lot me, do I. :blushing:

The S's actions could simply be them trying to protect MS, and the girls, of course. LS bad-mouthing their mother doesn't fit into being a 'family' friend imo. Supporting him would suggest they believe(d) in his innocence, still being close enough to attend the hearing for the children and all. If that does turn out to be the case, we'll know whose priorities LS' lay with. And it won't be Teresa.

As you said Frigga, curiouser and curiouser.

BBM At the risk of sounding crass, I think she really enjoyed her "steak and gravy" and overnight the owner of the restaurant changed. :moo:

I also feel sorry for the professional women that slept with him; even though it was all for mutual fun at the time.

Now they will probably be exposed on his next doc dump.

Even if Teresa didn't mind him sleeping around.

These woman could be in danger or lose jobs behind this case. But of course; Mark doesn't care.
Well I don't feel so sorry for them. They knew they were sleeping with a married man regardless of what permissions he may have had outside of the marriage. It's one of the risks, and often one you think may never happen to you, exposure.

I also feel sorry for the professional women that slept with him; even though it was all for mutual fun at the time.

Now they will probably be exposed on his next doc dump.

Even if Teresa didn't mind him sleeping around.

These woman could be in danger or lose jobs behind this case. But of course; Mark doesn't care.

Hey DexM.... where was info about the 'professional women' MS slept with? Curious. I haven't read thru all the latest docs just some.

Well I don't feel so sorry for them. They knew they were sleeping with a married man regardless of what permissions he may have had outside of the marriage. It's one of the risks, and often one you think may never happen to you, exposure.

I kind of agree with that, RB. While everyone is free to make their own decisions about these things, especially if it is mutually agreed upon, every action has some kind of potential consequence. That said, if it all comes out, there is going to be alot of collateral damage. I'm thinking kids, other friends and family members who didn't have a clue their loved one was so, um, progressive so to say.
What a mess!
Plus, I wonder how important the reported swinging will be in this case? I don't think MS killed for another woman. I think he killed for pure and simple greed.

I know someone (my sister) who is very smart and whom I love VERY much, but I told her a looooooonnnnng time ago that her "picker was broken," meaning she chose to associate or "love" people who were complete nut jobs. I can't explain it. We were raised in the same household by the same parents in the same state, etc. It happens.

Plus, opportunists can smell vulnerability a mile away. TS was probably a bit vulnerable after her divorce from KC and again when she realized her finances were out of order. An opportunist knows exactly when to pounce. MS "swept her off of her feet" quickly after a failed marriage. LS probably came in having all of the answers and then some for getting her practice back on it's feet. Very sad.

I'm ready for a MS doc drop!

As we eagerly await for the next dump.....please head over to the other side of the country to Wahington State to help your fellow sleuths to help figure out the bizarre case of Cheryl Deboer....was it murder or suicide?

wozers! the next batch should be very interesting indeed! btw, has it been known that were the perps lying in wait for TS or that she open the door because she knew CWW? also, where did they park? I am very curious about that and wonder if any neighbors saw them and car that night, early a.m.

wozers! the next batch should be very interesting indeed! btw, has it been known that were the perps lying in wait for TS or that she open the door because she knew CWW? also, where did they park? I am very curious about that and wonder if any neighbors saw them and car that night, early a.m.
This is why I think MS was creeping on their property before the murder. He wanted to see what the neighbors could see from their viewpoint. Idk, just a theory of mine.

I think it's a darn good theory flgrl017. Makes perfect sense.

This is why I think MS was creeping on their property before the murder. He wanted to see what the neighbors could see from their viewpoint. Idk, just a theory of mine.

Ahhh....that makes sense.....I never thought of that.

As we eagerly await for the next dump.....please head over to the other side of the country to Wahington State to help your fellow sleuths to help figure out the bizarre case of Cheryl Deboer....was it murder or suicide?

O/T- Is this case in trial now? If so, I think it was featured on CBS morning news this morning.

Happy Easter, Sleuths!

attachment.php

-Nin ;--)

Attachments

• what.jpg
    what.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 390
Feeling a little lonely and bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online