Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am totally mystified. What redeeming qualities does MS have to make him attractive to TS? I guess people have testified that hewas attentive to her. But did they know the things he sent her by phone and all of his affairs?
I totally agree Human, I have asked that question so many times. TS was a beautiful and extremely smart lady, I just can't see it. What in the world won her over and then to have two children with him. And the other women??? Who would want to be with him. I am mystified too.

OT: Totally off topic but feel compelled to share. I was listening to a podcast today by criminologist Lonnie Athens. Best podcast I have heard in a long time. It really picks up at the 20 min mark but the first 20 min helps set the stage. The interview is also available to listen online http://www.blogtalkradio.com/behind...tion-process-with-criminologist-lonnie-athens
After listening I tried to ask myself steps/stages MS and CWW and how they possibly developed. If anyone listens and also enjoys please feel free to email me your thoughts.
Again, totally off topic but an AMAZING interview.
Please excuse the Sidebar intrusion.

Had DNA testing ever been done to see if Mark and Curtis are in fact brothers/half brothers? Cousins?

Had DNA testing ever been done to see if Mark and Curtis are in fact brothers/half brothers? Cousins?

I believe DNA is taken from those in prison, but I do not know about jail....anyone know?

Your question is very good...I would hope if DNA is taken, a comparison is done....results could be interesting.

Since this is sidebar....if anyone is following Drew Peterson case, of hiring a hit man to kill Glasgow, court starts May 20, 2016. I posted a link to the article in that forum. Hope there are no more delays.

I believe DNA is taken from those in prison, but I do not know about jail....anyone know?

Your question is very good...I would hope if DNA is taken, a comparison is done....results could be interesting.

Many jails will take DNA swabs if the charge is a felony.

Is there a hearing tomorrow for MS and JR? I have a note on my phone but no time. What is it about? (And I will miss it, dental appt.....everyone, please take great notes, I know you will...maybe a pic or two if you can IF the courthouse broadband or whatever is working).

Is there a hearing tomorrow for MS and JR? I have a note on my phone but no time. What is it about? (And I will miss it, dental appt.....everyone, please take great notes, I know you will...maybe a pic or two if you can IF the courthouse broadband or whatever is working).

Yes. Case management hearing. @ 1:30 pm eastern.

Is there a new doc dump? I just saw this from Wink News, they are talking about MS phone texts. Click the first video to see the clip.

https://www.facebook.com/winknewstv/videos

Wow- I have to admit, I was not expecting that. Sam Smink says from texts she is reading that it was Teresa's idea- to have extramarital sex and that Mark was uncomfortable with it. He really is a liar and master manipulator so I take nothing at face value right now. It was pretty transparent to me yesterday what he was doing to the girls- his idea of reverse psychology, I suppose.

What happened to TS cell phone? Was it stolen when she was murdered? I do not remember. It sounds like all the info is from MS phone?!

Sorry if this has already been posted. Slammed with work so only able to jump on for a minute at a time.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 31 minutes ago
We've started reviewing the latest release of Sievers case documents. As we see newsworthy info, we will post.

Jacob Carpenter @NDN_JCarpenter 2m

Nearly halfway thru Sievers docs. They're pretty rough. Contain graphic documentation by Mark of sex habits, illicit texts with other women. View details ·

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 2m

On morning Teresa was killed, Mark said Good morning Baby! I love you .. with a smiley face. #winknews View details ·

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 44m

In 2015 .. starting in Jan, tone of the couple's conversations change. Seem to be more distant, dismissive of each other. #winknews View details ·

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 1h

You haven't read the half of it. These texts are very interesting. … View details ·

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 1h

Mark Sievers kept a very detailed calendar, writing details of him and Teresa's sex life.

Sorry if this has already been posted. Slammed with work so only able to jump on for a minute at a time.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 31 minutes ago
We've started reviewing the latest release of Sievers case documents. As we see newsworthy info, we will post.
Jacob Carpenter
Jacob Carpenter‏ @NDN_JCarpenter

Nearly halfway thru Sievers docs. They're pretty rough. Contain graphic documentation by Mark of sex habits, illicit texts with other women.

beach will be online and working to upload docs soon. I am much more interested in our members' interpretation of the contents of MS phone than I am of reporters take on them. it is why I am so glad we are able to obtain documents and read for ourselves rather than view through the filter of others' eyes.

ETA

MOD NOTE: Until the newest docs have been uploaded to their own thread we will keep discussion of them here, in the sidebar. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper