Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Smink @samsminkTV 1h
State has 45 days from time of arraignment (last Monday) to decide on death penalty.

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 1h In Sievers case, judge says he wants to set indigent status hearing. Determine if state should pay for some court costs.

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 1h
Judge asked about death penalty 4 Rodgers. State says considering all options. State would consider plea if defense presents

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 1h Defens says they received a lot of data from state, but are missing any actual evidence like forensic reports, expert witnesses.

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 1h
Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers has case managements today. State Attorney's Office says they have < 46,000 pages of evidence.

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 1h
State has 45 days from time of arraignment (last Monday) to decide on death penalty.

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 1h In Sievers case, judge says he wants to set indigent status hearing. Determine if state should pay for some court costs.

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 1h
Judge asked about death penalty 4 Rodgers. State says considering all options. State would consider plea if defense presents

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 1h Defens says they received a lot of data from state, but are missing any actual evidence like forensic reports, expert witnesses.

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 1h
Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers has case managements today. State Attorney's Office says they have < 46,000 pages of evidence.
Thank you ATL. Ohhh, JRR wants a plea.

An hour later, text messages show Teresa Sievers had arrived to the airport and was speaking with her husband. She asked him whether he meant to video-call her.

6/28/2015 5:34 PM
Teresa to Mark:
I am not face timing in airport
i assume was by mistake as we just hung up

Mark Sievers responded simply.

6.28.2015 5:36 PM
Mark to Teresa: yes

That &#8220;yes&#8221; was the last text message exchanged between the husband and wife.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/17/final-text-messages-add-to-sievers-murder-timeline/

Teresa wasn't willing to face-time in an airport?

Seems like this 'accidental' call was him setting the scene for the alleged family prayer face-time he made much of, then. Sewer rat.

:therethere: dear Dmacky, I feel your pain :gah: I finally resorted to opening an openoffice text document specifically for typing my *cough* longer comments, and saving it often, lol! Then I can copy and paste here or in email. Thank you so much for your efforts in this, I honestly don't think I can stand to watch any more of what the man has to say. OTOH, it is fun to try and figure out what he means to say...

I will NEVER EVER FOR THE LIFE OF ME understand what 'not having a criminal record before committing ANY crime, but especially brutally murdering your wife for the insurance' has anything to do with the price of beans in China!

Gag me. "an innocent man as he stands here before you today" I hear that from lame defendants on daytime tv court shows; barely literate criminals like to memorize things that they *think* make them sound intelligent. TRYING TOO HARD FAGA, cut the drama, it backfires and juries (generally) aren't stupid.

"Ms. Grace"? obsequious prat

GO NANCY GO! Love her comment: "Well you've heard it now. You've heard it now and you'll have to explain THAT away to a jury" and I think I love her for that comment alone. :blushing:

I am beyond furious. I had just completed tying AN ENTIRE PAGE about Faga on Nancy Grace last night, which required me watching it again and taking notes...as soon as I hit send, our electricity went out for maybe 2 seconds, and I lost everything since I am on a desktop PC :gaah: :mad:
I don't want to watch it again and retype it word for word, so here are some cliff notes.

Nancy Grace 5-17-2916
Is a sweetheart deal in the works for CWW who could walk free in as little as 10-12 years for his testimony against his longtime BFF MS?
Antonio Faga, MS's attorney is with us tonight.

NG: What is your defense for MS who has never had a record before this?

Faga: Well our defense is he is an innocent man as he stands here before you today, and in addition to that he was in Connecticut when this happened. To the best of our knowledge, the only testimony that seems to involve Mark with CWW was given by CWW. He clearly had a reason to prepare and provide this kind of info in order to save himself.

NG: But what I don't understand with your theory Mr. Faga is...say CWW is in on the murder of Dr. Sievers FOR WHAT? I mean, he gets the hammer Jimmy Rodgers to murder TS's for WHAT? What good is it gonna do CWW? He's not gonna get insurance money to the tune of 4.3 million dollars, he's not having an affair with Dr. Sievers, not all angry with some sex related issues. So what's in it for CWW to roll over?

Faga: I don't think we know that yet Ms. Grace. I'm not sure we know why CWW did this. I don't think that's been developed at any level and certainly we haven't seen it yet.

NG: But we do know the 2 of them were shopping at a Walmart...they travel all the way from Missouri to Florida and were caught on video before the murder buying gear and even a souvenir T-shirt for what? a souvenir from/for the murder? Here's another question for you...roll the sound please Liz. Audio of CK talking about MS inviting everyone from memorial to swim at his house.

NG: So your Client wanted to have a pool party the night of his wife's memorial service?

Faga: That's the 1st I've heard of that, that's the first I've heard of that testimony of that at all.

NG: Well you've heard it now. You've heard it now and you'll have to explain THAT away to a jury.

Faga: Well I think that...well, I can't explain it today Ms. Grace, like I said that's the first I've heard of it.

Nancy is finished with Faga :lol: and goes to Ben Leviton who is a telecommunications expert. He talks about the burner phone evidence, saying the only reason Mark and wright would have gotten burner phones is if they wanted to secretly communicate.

Antonio Faga's 1st "national" media tour = Big-time FAIL

Yes, who would not have fantasies about CWW. So hot. NOT to the millionth degree!

Seriously, why, oh WHY - if you're going to fantasize about a man other than your husband - why would anyone choose his twin?

Oh, wait. I forgot that's usually a "guy thang" to want twins. I've just never thought about two of the same man - why? OTOH, I've never wanted to have two men at the same time anyway. :dunno: Not my thing.

Not that there's anything *wrong* with that.

Teresa wasn't willing to face-time in an airport?

Seems like this 'accidental' call was him setting the scene for the alleged family prayer face-time he made much of, then. Sewer rat.

I thought they did a ?? FaceTime when she was in the airport and they said good night prayers.. when he was driving home with the girls??

Godinheaven, if forced to make a choice between one of the three in those mugshots I'd have to pick the hammer!

Guess I am just not into the bald & ugly look.

First we lost Jessica on this case...now Jacob who was tweeting for us!!!

Jacob Carpenter @NDN_JCarpenter 2h
@ABC7Jeff @ndn @xxxxx Thanks Jeff. Really appreciate it. Hate to leave the area.

At the same time, I'm very excited to get to work with @GregJBorowski, @egabler and everybody at the @journalsentinel. Can't wait.

Jacob Carpenter @NDN_JCarpenter 2h I say this as earnestly as possible: I couldn't have asked for a better place to work than @ndn. Learned so much. Got so many opportunities.

Some personal news: I'll be leaving @ndn at the end of next week to join the Milwaukee @journalsentinel for a year-long fellowship.

I went to this article just now to see about what they had to say about court today. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what they are using as a screen shot for the video.
Out of all the 1000's of texts, they focused on this one...I honestly believe MS could/might have been secretly setting up an alibi against CWW #justincase

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32008137...on-different-courtroom-timelines#.VzzpJZD5Nv4

Jacob has been awesome and we will all miss him greatly. Wishing him all the best in his new situation.

Selfishly, I wish he wasn't going.

Jacob has been awesome and we will all miss him greatly. Wishing him all the best in his new situation.

Selfishly, I wish he wasn't going.

Don't make me cry again. Seriously.

I've gotten to know him and respect him immensely. He is one of the rare ethical journalists who truly cares about his sources, respects the boundaries, is honest to his core and never sells out for the "bombshell" salacious headline. I consider him a trusted friend who I have been blessed to work with.

When Jessica was leaving I felt much the same. She nudged me, assuring me I could trust Jacob. I was skeptical and the poor guy probably thought I was a nutcase at first. lol Thankfully, he was patient and humored me while I insisted he prove he was really worthy of my trust. :snooty: He texted me yesterday to break the news he would be leaving at the end of the month. I was going to text him today and ask if I could tell you guys. Glad to know he is tweeting it himself now.

We have all lost one of the good guys, that I can assure y'all. That said, I'll quit pouting long enough to set aside my selfishness and wish him only the best. He is following his dream and accepted a great assignment as an investigative reporter. Kudos and Congrats, Jacob! Thanks for your patience and friendship. You taught me not to settle for less than the best. :heartluv:

I went to this article just now to see about what they had to say about court today. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what they are using as a screen shot for the video.
Out of all the 1000's of texts, they focused on this one...I honestly believe MS could/might have been secretly setting up an alibi against CWW #justincase

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32008137...on-different-courtroom-timelines#.VzzpJZD5Nv4

we all talked about this a long time ago, Mark isnt stupid....he knew what he wanted...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....and he didnt want to share with his BFF and set the trap quite nicely......again, im so happy the girls are with Mary!

Don't make me cry again. Seriously.

I've gotten to know him and respect him immensely. He is one of the rare ethical journalists who truly cares about his sources, respects the boundaries, is honest to his core and never sells out for the "bombshell" salacious headline. I consider him a trusted friend who I have been blessed to work with.

When Jessica was leaving I felt much the same. She nudged me, assuring me I could trust Jacob. I was skeptical and the poor guy probably thought I was a nutcase at first. lol Thankfully, he was patient and humored me while I insisted he prove he was really worthy of my trust. :snooty: He texted me yesterday to break the news he would be leaving at the end of the month. I was going to text him today and ask if I could tell you guys. Glad to know he is tweeting it himself now.

We have all lost one of the good guys, that I can assure y'all. That said, I'll quit pouting long enough to set aside my selfishness and wish him only the best. He is following his dream and accepted a great assignment as an investigative reporter. Kudos and Congrats, Jacob! Thanks for your patience and friendship. You taught me not to settle for less than the best. :heartluv:

who will replace hm?

we all talked about this a long time ago, Mark isnt stupid....he knew what he wanted...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....and he didnt want to share with his BFF and set the trap quite nicely......again, im so happy the girls are with Mary!
I really believe SMS knew what he was doing and waited to arrest MS when they had TANGIBLE, irrefutable evidence from CWW. Plus, sounds like the JRR' defense dropped a pretty big hint today, that he'd take a plea too. Bye bye MS.

I thought they did a ?? FaceTime when she was in the airport and they said good night prayers.. when he was driving home with the girls??

Right. He obviously told the family that.

In Annie's interview when she's telling 'his' story, (paraphrasing) she said she could imagine her sister standing in the middle of the airport with one arm lifted up as if they're all joined together, praying. She was obviously picturing it in her mind, as she laughed and emphasized TS just didn't care a jot what anyone thought of her. A good 'last' memory for the girls...

I think it was in that same interview AL also told the detective MS didn't allow any of her family to spend time alone with the girls. They afforded him too much respect, and that will slap at them constantly at the minute. Every day they get battered, but they're clearly made of strong stuff. I totally doff my hat to Mrs Groves, she is an amazing woman.

I really believe SMS knew what he was doing and waited to arrest MS when they had TANGIBLE, irrefutable evidence from CWW. Plus, sounds like the JRR' defense dropped a pretty big hint today, that he'd take a plea too. Bye bye MS.

Hi Paulas88! It was actually the state who said they'd consider a plea. And that was apparently after telling the judge the DP is still being considered. IMO the state was simply hinting that JRR could potentially escape the DP if he offers to plead guilty rather than going to trial. According to this article though, he's not taking the bait. Not yet anyway.

No plea deals are on the table for Rodgers, whose defense team invoked its right to a speedy trial, meaning the state has 180 days to get him in front of a jury.

A representative from the state said any offers made would be considered, but the defense team told the judge its plea remains as it's been from the start, "Not guilty."

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32008137...on-different-courtroom-timelines#.VzzwL9T3arV

Hi Paulas88! It was actually the state who said they'd consider a plea. And that was apparently after telling the judge the DP is still being considered. IMO the state was simply hinting that JRR could potentially escape the DP if he offers to plead guilty rather than going to trial. According to this article though, he's not taking the bait. Not yet anyway.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32008137...on-different-courtroom-timelines#.VzzwL9T3arV

Thank you Greater Than.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member