Sievers Sidebar #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if that was his code for himself to think of some way to make sure that BS would leave the alarm off? A few thoughts come to my mind with his calendrer entry.

1. For anyone that is not familiar with, or does not have an alarm system themselves, it can be a daunting task. (I know this from my own experience) Mark knew his 75 yr. old mom was not familiar with security systems, while also drumming in her head how "expensive" it is if she didn't do it properly. He wanted to intimidate her.

2. I think he instructed CWW to NOT reset the code after opening it at 6:08 that Sunday morning. He wanted it to appear to BS, that way she had set it Sat. afternoon was wrong.
When BS returned sun. morning and noticed the alarm was off, she called her loving son for instructions, saying she was sure she had set it right, He told her to just leave it off.
I think this was his plan all along. He knew his mom well enough to know she would be confused, and that's what he counted on.
Does anyone else remember BS saying during her interview that MS told her he was calling "that man" from the security company to see why the alarm wasn't working properly?

also
I can't believe you caught the time difference in MS's texts! It all looked like a big blur to me.
No wonder you want to look at every page of evidence from your own real cases. I don't think anything gets past you. :smile:

I also see in one of the Bates that TS' phone time is one hour off - why on earth?

Coincidence! Right now on tv is Laci Peterson's case.

During her vigil, he's on the phone with his girlfriend telling her how beautiful Paris is on New Years' Eve.

Both men are just so doggone clueless how they appear to normal people.

Yes, the calendar entry said something like "note in mommy suitcase" and then on the next line (same entry) said "gammie dogs". ???

Well, Gammie (BS) was watching the dogs, but what did that have to do with the girls writing a note for the suitcase? :thinking:

Perhaps making sure he remembered to have BS buy more carrots for the dogs and have her write that lovely note re the carrots. It was probably meant to have 2 line entries on the calendar

I wonder if that was his code for himself to think of some way to make sure that BS would leave the alarm off? A few thoughts come to my mind with his calendrer entry.

1. For anyone that is not familiar with, or does not have an alarm system themselves, it can be a daunting task. (I know this from my own experience) Mark knew his 75 yr. old mom was not familiar with security systems, while also drumming in her head how "expensive" it is if she didn't do it properly. He wanted to intimidate her.

2. I think he instructed CWW to NOT reset the code after opening it at 6:08 that Sunday morning. He wanted it to appear to BS, that way she had set it Sat. afternoon was wrong.
When BS returned sun. morning and noticed the alarm was off, she called her loving son for instructions, saying she was sure she had set it right, He told her to just leave it off.
I think this was his plan all along. He knew his mom well enough to know she would be confused, and that's what he counted on.
Does anyone else remember BS saying during her interview that MS told her he was calling "that man" from the security company to see why the alarm wasn't working properly?

also
I can't believe you caught the time difference in MS's texts! It all looked like a big blur to me.
No wonder you want to look at every page of evidence from your own real cases. I don't think anything gets past you. :smile:

So maybe the calendar entry meant, "1. Have the girls write a note for mommy's suitcase to make it look like I expected her to be alive to read it; 2. Scare gammie into thinking that the dogs will set off the alarm to get her to leave it unarmed."

So maybe the calendar entry meant, "1. Have the girls write a note for mommy's suitcase to make it look like I expected her to be alive to read it; 2. Scare gammie into thinking that the dogs will set off the alarm to get her to leave it unarmed."

Great ideas.

He could not be bothered to find a nice piece of paper to show respect . Just grab a paper plate because who cares.

Me, too. I also wonder when it was written - was it even on this trip? I feel he 'planted' lots of things that he thinks make him look good. I'm paraphrasing, but "Just think, this is the last smoothie she ever made. I don't think I'll ever throw it out."

I also think he told his mom to write that note to show (LE, friends, the public - who?) that she 'loved' TS, too. Odd, the obvious addition of the word (mom) - was she concerned that TS wouldn't know who Bonnie was?

However, if there's ever a tagline to be used by a murderer that sums up his narcissism it's his sole comment at his murdered wife's funeral: "I was, and still am, the luckiest man in the world."

Who says that, and only that, at his murdered wife's memorial?

Exactly Felicity.
He didn't even try to fake an appropriate eulogy!
What about thanking everyone for being there, and for all the support he had received for his family. Naw
Nothing about losing the mother of his children, or even his wife!
Nothing about TS dedication for helping others?
Nothing about her years of schooling, to better the life's of her family and patients. (I could go on and on about Dr. Teresa Sievers)
Actually there was nothing about her at all! It was all about HIM.

I wa$ the luckie$t man in the world and I $till am??? What kind of BS is that?

We here at WS know exactly what he meant, I'm just not so sure that he would know, that we know, what we know. ("Friends" :wink:)
A 6 year old could have delivered a better eulogy.
The smoothie? Jeez what a joke. No way she had time to make that.

I love ya Felicity, but I have to disagree with you (and countless others) regarding the note about the carrots. I still think it was just a note to TS, written Sun. afternoon by BS after she stopped and bought a bag of carrots for the dogs. She knew TS would be getting home very late, and that she had to be back at work early Mon. morning. The dogs were out of carrots, and she was saving TS a trip to the store.
I thought it was sweet. :whiteflag:

I sometimes give my own dog carrots (vet advice) instead of dog treats.

ETA
Oops ~ forgot this part
The love, Bonnie (mom) didn't get a rise out of me.
My own M-I-L has left similar notes. She once told me she didn't want me to think she was disregarding my own mother.

Yes! I remember now in BS's interview where she was worried about the dogs moving around and setting off the alarm. And then Mark would have to PAY the fine because he wouldn't be able to answer the phone when they called him. Bad reception or some kind of BS.

There is no trial for CWW. He pled guilty.

May 31st at 1:30 is his sentencing hearing.

ETA: According to his case file he is due in court 5/31 for sentencing. http://freesearch.leeclerk.org/default.aspx

But it's not on the judge's docket. http://www.ca.cjis20.org/schedules/docket1.asp?judgeID=27&dateselect=5/31/2016&css=1

Thanks GT....when BTK pled guilty in Wichita, KS, he had to give in detail each crime. Is that what CWW will do? Give info in detail? Will and what attorneys can ask questions, or none? Wonder why it is not on the Judges calendar....hope it an error in posting. Thanks again

Exactly Felicity.
What about thanking everyone for being there, and for all the support he had received for his family. Naw
Nothing about her years of schooling, to better the life's of her family and patients. (I could go on and on about Dr. Teresa Sievers)

We here at WS know exactly what he meant, I'm just not so sure that he would know, that we know, what we know. ("Friends" :wink:)

I love ya Felicity, but I have to disagree with you (and countless others) regarding the note about the carrots. I still think it was just a note to TS, written Sun. afternoon by BS after she stopped and bought a bag of carrots for the dogs. She knew TS would be getting home very late, and that she had to be back at work early Mon. morning. The dogs were out of carrots, and she was saving TS a trip to the store.

ETA
Oops ~ forgot this part
My own M-I-L has left similar notes. She once told me she didn't want me to think she was disregarding my own mother.

Did BS buy any other staples for the family, like milk, bread, anything vegan? BS just bought carrots? It would have been nicer to buy a few more staples for the family, even if the girls were coming a bit later, TS would have needed some food to eat. If BS was so 'close' to TS she would have known of a few staple foods TS would eat. That is why I think the note was a plant. I do not think BS and TS were as close as MS would like others to believe. Maybe we will get an answer to this at CWW's hearing.

There is no trial for CWW. He pled guilty.

May 31st at 1:30 is his sentencing hearing.

ETA: According to his case file he is due in court 5/31 for sentencing. http://freesearch.leeclerk.org/default.aspx

But it's not on the judge's docket. http://www.ca.cjis20.org/schedules/docket1.asp?judgeID=27&dateselect=5/31/2016&css=1

May 30th is for his sentencing basically by pleading guilty he waived his right to trial but he is under "obligation" as part of his plea deal to give LE all assistance in further investigations. so I cannot see the judge sentencing him on the 31st as once it is done and over, he can clam up as what can they do to him double jeparty ? i do not see him being sentenced yet.

Exactly Felicity.

ETA
Oops ~ forgot this part

FWIW I agree with you about the note Dmacky. I find nothing suspicious about it, and my MIL also signs everything to me the same way, from gift tags to cards to emails.

Me, too. I also wonder when it was written - was it even on this trip? I feel he 'planted' lots of things that he thinks make him look good. I'm paraphrasing, but "Just think, this is the last smoothie she ever made. I don't think I'll ever throw it out."

I also think he told his mom to write that note to show (LE, friends, the public - who?) that she 'loved' TS, too. Odd, the obvious addition of the word (mom) - was she concerned that TS wouldn't know who Bonnie was?

However, if there's ever a tagline to be used by a murderer that sums up his narcissism it's his sole comment at his murdered wife's funeral: "I was, and still am, the luckiest man in the world."

Who says that, and only that, at his murdered wife's memorial?
Exactly. Like so much of what he texts. that comment about being the luckiest man alive was very peculiar at best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

MS is a WALKING, BREATHING 'AGENDA'. His cup runnith over with INTENTION in every aspect of his daily life, it's how he functions... how he's wired​.
w i r e d w e i r d [emoji30] that is. Or weird wired

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Did BS buy any other staples for the family, like milk, bread, anything vegan? BS just bought carrots? It would have been nicer to buy a few more staples for the family, even if the girls were coming a bit later, TS would have needed some food to eat. If BS was so 'close' to TS she would have known of a few staple foods TS would eat. That is why I think the note was a plant. I do not think BS and TS were as close as MS would like others to believe. Maybe we will get an answer to this at CWW's hearing.

Hi MsJosie, :wave:
But...
BS was just there to feed the dogs for the family that weekend.
In her interviews, she talked a lot about the dogs "routine."
She would come in through the garage, open the refrigerator (in the garage) and get the dog food out. She would feed Nana 1st, with the folding doors shut. If she didn't feed them separately, Nana would gobble hers down and then eat Lucy's. Bonnie would then put a pill in Lucy's food and feed her. When Lucy was finished, she would let Nana back in and give each dog a carrot. "They love their carrots." (she said that a couple of times)
The carrots were part of the dogs routine.

Apparently, the carrots were gone so BS bought another bag so TS could feed them before she went to work the next morning.

I think it was thoughtful, but I don't think it makes it seem as if they were especially close. I feel it's something a lot of *people would do if they were pet sitting. So we'll just have to agree to disagree on this. :smile:

* I could be biased, as I am an avid dog lover.

May 30th is for his sentencing basically by pleading guilty he waived his right to trial but he is under "obligation" as part of his plea deal to give LE all assistance in further investigations. so I cannot see the judge sentencing him on the 31st as once it is done and over, he can clam up as what can they do to him double jeparty ? i do not see him being sentenced yet.

I see where you're coming from, but MS's trial is years away. IANAL, but I don't think he can be held in jail for an indefinate number of years pending someone else's trial. I would imagine he'd be sentenced to his 25 year prison term with the stipulation that he must testify as a state witness at JRR and MS's trials.

Maybe AZL can shed some light on this for us. :)

Hi MsJosie, :wave:
But...
BS was just there to feed the dogs for the family that weekend.
In her interviews, she talked a lot about the dogs "routine."
She would come in through the garage, open the refrigerator (in the garage) and get the dog food out. She would feed Nana 1st, with the folding doors shut. If she didn't feed them separately, Nana would gobble hers down and then eat Lucy's. Bonnie would then put a pill in Lucy's food and feed her. When Lucy was finished, she would let Nana back in and give each dog a carrot. "They love their carrots." (she said that a couple of times)
The carrots were part of the dogs routine.

Apparently, the carrots were gone so BS bought another bag so TS could feed them before she went to work the next morning.

I think it was thoughtful, but I don't think it makes it seem as if they were especially close. I feel it's something a lot of *people would do if they were pet sitting. So we'll just have to agree to disagree on this. :smile:

* I could be biased, as I am an avid dog lover.

I swore I replied to you.....we have had so many storms roll through and power outages....and I noticed another response is lost in cyber space. Oh well.

I know BS was just there to feed the dogs and no one else. My mom, MIL, and a friend always would pick, up staples for us when we were returning home from being out of town. If the dogs needed more dog food or treats they got that, plus milk, bread, etc. We never asked, they all just did it and would say, "We got the stuff so you would not have to run to the store right away." We had young boys at the time too so it was helpful. I just find it strange BS only got carrots.

With that being said, I just thought this....strange that TS would not have enough carrots for the dogs to get BS through the time they were gone. Just maybe, there were carrots, a full bag, and just maybe, most of the carrots disappeared into the trash, so that BS would have to get more carrots hence leaving a note....which in turn helped CWW and JR to give the dogs carrots. Of course more carrots could have disappeared faster if CWW and JR were in the house previous feeding yhe dogs....lots of ideas and questions.

This is one of those points that where agreeing to disagree is the only way. Maybe we will get an answer in the future doc dumps.

I too am a dog lover....now have two Shelties....one is my service dog...who loves carrots, but carrots are very high in sugar, especially the little ones. Our vet said not many carrots but greenbeans instead for treats or rewards.

Anyone know what the medication the dog was on? Just curious.

Hope this post goes through

I was taken aback at BS's response to the Detective asking her if she got along with TS and her answer was "as well as anybody".

I was taken aback at BS's response to the Detective asking her if she got along with TS and her answer was "as well as anybody".
FELICITYLEMON! Get out of my head....I actually wrote about the very same thing to a friend. This is a partial transcription I made of the police interview Det. JN and BS aka Mom of note:

JN Okay. What was your relationship like with her?
BS With Teresa? (this is her 3rd interview, who the heck else would detectives be asking about??)
JN Yeah.
BS Probably the same as everyone else. She was fun to be with, intelligent, kind and we'd talk and, uh, it was good. Bates#5388

**BLOW ME AWAY.... probably the same as everyone else???? That statement just really bothers me....she might as well have been describing her relationship with the mailman...Not the beloved Mother of her grandchildren, who was found beat to death in her kitchen. Later, the detective asks her if she knows MP....wow!

BS I know Michelle.
JN Okay.
BS I don't know if I ever met Mark. (MP's husband is also named Mark)
JN How's the relationship with Michelle?
BS Oh, my God! We were like best friends! (Why the sudden exuberance for this woman, and not your daughter-in-law? Why would she not have met her "like best friend's" husband??)

I was going to write BS never comes across as a person who loved her daughter-in-law...that is not a crime. But not giving more respect to her life and the suffering of her family, IS.

FELICITYLEMON! Get out of my head....I actually wrote about the very same thing to a friend. This is a partial transcription I made of the police interview Det. JN and BS aka Mom of note:

JN Okay. What was your relationship like with her?
BS With Teresa? (this is her 3rd interview, who the heck else would detectives be asking about??)
JN Yeah.
BS Probably the same as everyone else. She was fun to be with, intelligent, kind and we'd talk and, uh, it was good. Bates#5388

**BLOW ME AWAY.... probably the same as everyone else???? That statement just really bothers me....she might as well have been describing her relationship with the mailman...Not the beloved Mother of her grandchildren, who was found beat to death in her kitchen. Later, the detective asks her if she knows MP....wow!

BS I know Michelle.
JN Okay.
BS I don't know if I ever met Mark. (MP's husband is also named Mark)
JN How's the relationship with Michelle?
BS Oh, my God! We were like best friends! (Why the sudden exuberance for this woman, and not your daughter-in-law? Why would she not have met her "like best friend's" husband??)

I was going to write BS never comes across as a person who loved her daughter-in-law...that is not a crime. But not giving more respect to her life and the suffering of her family, IS.

LOL! :blushing: at being in your head

Thank you for the actual words - I was going nuts trying to find the video and never did.

It made me sad that she said that, first sad at her lack of enthusiasm about TS, then for the exuberance for another woman within the same minute or so.
Maybe it was because both TS and BS are strong women?

*odd thought: what if I've got it all wrong and BS isn't bossy, but somewhat scared of her son? What if MS bullied his mom all his life? :thinking:
I have ZERO doubt that whenever he spoke of TS and marital problems to his mom, he made TS the bad guy.

The further I get through these docs, the bigger he is.

YES FL... LE tech can not only recover deleted messages, contacts, notes, calendars, etc from phones, pads & pod touch devices directly they can also extract & restore lost data form iTunes, iCloud and other 'cloud' type backup/storage apps. With this ability, I would say they can do lots with burner phones. We've been living digital from some time now---there are still paper trails BUT digital trails seem to never die.

MsBoo. Do you know these answers....LE has some burner phones from CWW, I do not remember if he has any from MS. With the burner phones from CWW, LE can retrieve other phone numbers. Does LE actually need the burner phones themselves to retrieve ALL their incoming and outgoing calls, texts, possible emails? Or just having phone numbers enough to get the info LE needs?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member