Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may sound ridiculous and I don't even know if it's possible. But since MS pretty much "handled" everything for TS' business, she may not have even known she was licensed to practice in MO? Not out of naivete but because she was so busy.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

IIRC, it was determined TS was licensed in SC, not MO. I thought she was licensed in MO too from other posts. To your point, MS could have applied for licensure on TS behalf in any state that did not require an in person interview, simply by forging her signature on the application and by providing the required documentation. HTH

IIRC, it was determined TS was licensed in SC, not MO. I thought she was licensed in MO too from other posts. To your point, MS could have applied for licensure on TS behalf in any state that did not require an in person interview, simply by forging her signature on the application and by providing the required documentation. HTH
That's what I thought.
ETA: Ok, now what's HTH? Lol.

Lucky shot?

A broken clock is still right twice a day.

And isn't it a statement analysis thing that the number 3 is "sensitive", something that people revert to when they are making something up?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It was right after his arrest and it was the DCF hearing. I'm not sure if they were present during the DCF hearing after the doc dump and before his arrest.

Wo, Nelly! Daaaaammmmn Thanks, irishcook.... wow, was thinking it had to be post arrest but thought 'surely not' since taking in so much info. I'm sure their concern is for the kids but still wonder about other stuff. My friend that had the 1 appt with LS saw her in Whole Foods with the kids later in July 2015---LS was obviously trying to help them out as a family. So sad for those girls.

I wondered about that too...my little unprofessional theory in the form of a question : )

Since LE says LS wasn’t involved in the murder, what stage of the grief process do you think LS was in when she created the account (denial?), was interviewed by LE (anger?), was giving AL and the Detective “what for” on the phone during AL’s interview (anger?), was crying during the first interview with local MSM (depression?)…denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance?

If she ever truly was grieving, she blew through all the phases pretty quickly. She was already at acceptance three short days after TS's body was found. TS hadn't even been laid to rest yet, but she was telling the media that life goes on. :sheesh:

"Life goes on. That’s what she would want us to do. Carry her passion and her work," said Spiska. "She would be very angry with me if she knew I was just sitting down and crying and giving up."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29472864/neighbors-say-hammer-used-in-bonita-doctors-murder#.VuN9VPA8KrV

If she ever truly was grieving, she blew through all the phases pretty quickly. She was already at acceptance three short days after TS's body was found. TS hadn't even been laid to rest yet, but she was telling the media that life goes on. :sheesh:

"Life goes on. That’s what she would want us to do. Carry her passion and her work," said Spiska. "She would be very angry with me if she knew I was just sitting down and crying and giving up."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29472864/neighbors-say-hammer-used-in-bonita-doctors-murder#.VuN9VPA8KrV

And add that to MS saying "TS would say to forgive them". Put it all together now: Just forgive them, life goes on.
Geez oh Pete!!!

Hmmm. I've heard a similar phrase as "life goes on" from someone very familiar with the case..

Putting myself in LS shoes...After putting all her eggs in one basket and then the bottom dropping out...I could see MS telling LS not to panic...I'll get another Doctor in here for you to work with...blah blah blah (like minded ...or whatever he said). He NEEDED LS to stick around so he looked innocent...SH had bailed within a couple of days....she wasn't going to help him keep up the ruse.
What a position to be in...LS invested her time (and maybe money) into this new business venture...Do you stay loyal and keep up a good front and not give out any negative information to anyone including LE? Do you protect your investment or what is left of it? I think she was in a heck of a predicament...at least for a little while. Wonder if she or GS helped LE with additional info...who knows...huh...I just like to look at all sides. :lookingitup:

Except that LS had not put all her eggs in one basket. In one interview she gave she talked about how they were going to be doing the speaking engagements together and bring the message forward East meets West but they would both still keep their patients/clients etc.

I'm sorry but if my dear friend, colleague and business partner is brutally murdered I'm angry and heartbroken and wanting JUSTICE for such a brutal, heinous injustice. This woman was the mother of children I would assume LS cared about. Teresa Sievers didn't die of natural causes or a long slow illness or cancer. I am not just moving on in a few days or focussing on a business. I would be a mess and most likely temporarily medicated for it. This was a brutal, vicious murder in the safety of her friends own home.

I will never understand her mind set or actions.

:silly: @ I see Betty's holding the phone!

:peace:

Was she in any stage of grief? We don't know. She could have been experiencing any one of those emotions, either for TS's children or for herself and her plans for the future.

Assuming the "best", she was still in shock with no time to process much or even begin grieving. She's the only one who painted TS in a deliberately negative way. Many people were in shock about the brutal murder of TS and they spoke quite candidly about her personality and bluntness without putting spin on it.

Putting aside any of LS' self-descriptions and claims, there is something else going on with LS. I don't mean involvement in murder, just something is very off. If I had never known anything about her other than listening to her police interviews, I see something not very nice in the way she deliberately described TS.

The five (or nine) stages of grief aren't hard-and-fast definitive by the way, people do process emotions with variance. It's merely a guideline.

I wondered about that too...my little unprofessional theory in the form of a question : )

Since LE says LS wasn’t involved in the murder, what stage of the grief process do you think LS was in when she created the account (denial?), was interviewed by LE (anger?), was giving AL and the Detective “what for” on the phone during AL’s interview (anger?), was crying during the first interview with local MSM (depression?)…denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance?

A broken clock is still right twice a day.

And isn't it a statement analysis thing that the number 3 is "sensitive", something that people revert to when they are making something up?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wyle_E_Coyote! Great to see you! :D

Putting myself in LS shoes...After putting all her eggs in one basket and then the bottom dropping out...I could see MS telling LS not to panic...I'll get another Doctor in here for you to work with...blah blah blah (like minded ...or whatever he said). He NEEDED LS to stick around so he looked innocent...SH had bailed within a couple of days....she wasn't going to help him keep up the ruse.
What a position to be in...LS invested her time (and maybe money) into this new business venture...Do you stay loyal and keep up a good front and not give out any negative information to anyone including LE? Do you protect your investment or what is left of it? I think she was in a heck of a predicament...at least for a little while. Wonder if she or GS helped LE with additional info...who knows...huh...I just like to look at all sides. :lookingitup:

SH had been told to look for another job so no reason for her to stick around at that point.

Hmm...part of my post disappeared and now I can't edit it.

SH being told to find another job was short-sighted on MS' part in that respect. I wonder if he expected SH just to put her life on hold to help take care of "his" medical practice at that point and would he have fired her or kept her on if he had found spare replacement doctor?

Hmm...part of my post disappeared and now I can't edit it.

SH being told to find another job was short-sighted on MS' part in that respect. I wonder if he expected SH just to put her life on hold to help take care of "his" medical practice at that point and would he have fired her or kept her on if he had found spare replacement doctor?

I think she did an "exit stage left" in a hurry. When I mentioned to someone in the building (not Wendy) that I was surprised SH moved so quickly to a new employer this person said "We all have bills to pay". So whether she was let go or "ran for her life" (that's what I would have done)...not sure.
What was most telling for me was SH (in an interview) talking about taking care of patients (records, etc) and implying MS wasn't doing things right after TS had passed. It was very telling and pretty brave...considering she was then working across the hall from MS.

Hmmm. I've heard a similar phrase as "life goes on" from someone very familiar with the case..

Wow, I did not even connect they both said it within days of each other. As someone who lost her husband at 40, I can tell you right now, that is the LAST phrase that would come out of my mouth just days/weeks after losing someone I loved. Seems a little too in sync with the other person who said that, IMO.

I wonder what happened in between the 2 interviews that made LS change her story so drastically with an attack of TS' character.

I am behind on this thread but wanted to jump in and answer this: MS is what happened. IMO.

Sorry Cannibis is OT but check out a July 2015 article under News, "CBD Oil Now Legal in 16 States" on CelebStoner.com---forget what I Googled but saw this on a search. Article mentions "low THC but CBD-rich oil approved for limited use". I've only seen bits & pieces of info regarding chemicals in Cannibis oil as to truly medicinal VS the high inducing chemicals. Couple yrs ago I think it was 60 Minutes that had a segment on a few growers of medicinal marijuana out West---interesting! I'm conservative but a believer in the future of medicinal Cannibis.

O/T - I consider myself open minded. I truly believe medical marijuana would help MANY people with MANY problems.

The info regarding TS and marijuana dont even make me think twice. Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers was a GIVER, even to the point of being an organ donor.

On the flip side MS was a USER. The two don't mix. The end result is so tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98