Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following one of the newest (HOT) cases on WS. It is about the "Rhoden" family in rural Ohio that had 8 members, (4 different residences) brutally executed while they slept. They even shot to death a young mother who was in bed with her 4 DAY OLD baby. It's still new, but if you want to catch up just google their last name. Lots of stuff that was going on in that family would be an understatement.
I haven't seen any arguing by members in there.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ne-family-dead-as-police-hunt-for-killer(s)-4

I should join that discussion. I have been following the Missy Bevers case and all I have to say it is total chaos in those threads. I'm sure this am that a UFO landed......

CPeacock, big soft hugs to you darling. I'm so sorry. :grouphug:

And where did all the cash, coins, guns, go too???? He has it stashed somewhere. Not enough to pay for a total trial but there still is money unaccounted for.

Has anyone seen BS at the house lately?

Someone said that the Missouri condo had two mortgages....and that probably will go into foreclosure too.

Question....Can the morgage lender take over and sell the homes when there is a murder trial going on, especially when one of the houses was the place of the murder, or does the lender have to wait until after the trial?

Thanks

And where did all the cash, coins, guns, go too???? He has it stashed somewhere. Not enough to pay for a total trial but there still is money unaccounted for.

Someone said that the Missouri condo had two mortgages....and that probably will go into foreclosure too.

Question....Can the morgage lender take over and sell the homes when there is a murder trial going on, especially when one of the houses was the place of the murder, or does the lender have to wait until after the trial?

Thanks

MS is just pure evil. May 11th cant get here fast enough......I want the girls to be with Mary forever

The will of Dr. Teresa Sievers filed for probate! April 27, 2016.
http://www.news-press.com/story/news/2016/04/27/estero-doctor-teresa-sievers-filed-probate/83603482/
AZLAWYER...I know this will raise a lot of questions. How does a "will process" continue when one of the potential heirs is accused of the murder? Just thinking this has got to complicate everything to-the-max?

The probate was apparently opened about a week ago. At the bond hearing, MS's lawyer said that a notice had already been filed identifying MS as being ineligible to inherit due to his having killed the decedent (TS). Most likely, the probate court will want to put everything on hold pending the outcome of the criminal trial.

Cpeacock.....so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and you family.

Thanks
"A court already ruled Sievers as indigent when they offered him the services of a public defender. He's now being represented by the Faga Law Group" What law firm???...says it all.
Also, does anyone remember Mary asking for a dime from him, for supporting his 2 daughters?

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31840317...tion-to-declare-sievers-indigent#.VyJFM5UVFfw

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Foreclosure actions are dependent on non-payment of a mortgage agreement by a borrower, not on whether or not said borrower has been accused of a crime. A mortgage lender can only "take over and sell a home" after having obtained title to the home through a foreclosure proceeding. Which someone else who posts here said is of the "judicial forclosure" type in Florida - which can take up to a year or more.

----------------------

I too have wondered what happened to the guns and cash from the safes. MS would have been receiving Social Security Survivor benefits on behalf of the two children from the day of TS's death.

Cpeacock, I am so sorry for your loss. :cry:

"A court already ruled Sievers as indigent when they offered him the services of a public defender. He's now being represented by the Faga Law Group" What law firm???...says it all.
Also, does anyone remember Mary asking for a dime from him, for supporting his 2 daughters?

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31840317...tion-to-declare-sievers-indigent#.VyJFM5UVFfw

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

'Sievers is leaving his second private attorney and is on his way to his third governmental agency helping him.

His representation since March 28, Faga Law Group in Naples, was not immediately available for comment Thursday.'

'The reason Sievers has to ask for indigent status again is because it's required by the new agency that will be representing him, the Justice Administrative Commission, according to court filings.'

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...icide-bonita-estero-public-defender/83663802/

-Nin

Good morning from the west coast fellow sleuthers, I'm reaching out this morning to let you all know that a cherished Websleuther lost her beloved husband of 38 years a few days ago. My heart is broken for her but I know for now she is handling it well and with immense grace and strength. CPeacock has become the unofficial welcome wagon of this thread and is a most valiant defender of justice- especially for our beautiful Dr. Teresa Sievers. I'm sure when she returns to the thread our words of love, comfort and support will mean the world to her- Frigga
I am so sorry for your loss, CPeacock. Lean on those around you. I lost my husband 2 years ago, and being able to reach out to people I met in wonderful groups like this helped immensely. You are in my prayers.

'Sievers is leaving his second private attorney and is on his way to his third governmental agency helping him.

His representation since March 28, Faga Law Group in Naples, was not immediately available for comment Thursday.'

'The reason Sievers has to ask for indigent status again is because it's required by the new agency that will be representing him, the Justice Administrative Commission, according to court filings.'

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...icide-bonita-estero-public-defender/83663802/

-Nin

NIN, I don't know if they edited this story since you posted the snip? (Reading from tapatalk & edit indications aren't visible). However, the statement "leaving his second private attorney" would not necessarily have to be accurate. Mummert (The Faga Law firm) could still choose to represent him if they're willing to be compensated, per JAC's conditions.

We dealt with this during Casey Anthony's case. She hired Jose Baez and then claimed she was indigent. Baez stayed on the case and received very little compensation. JAC plays a BIG role in a lot of the decisions, specifically those that cost money. e.g, hiring experts, their fees, etc... I would not be surprised in the least if this firm agrees and continues to represent him. Not saying they will for sure, but it's very possible. This case is high-profile and the lawyers get a LOT of exposure. That would be very enticing especially for a firm new to the Lee County area.

Hello everyone, it's me. Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts and words. It brings me great peace and comfort to read the messages. I have been busy taking care of things that need to be taken care of. It is quiet times like these (nearly 1:30 in the morning) when overwhelming sadness strikes.

Very fond memories of my hubs keeps me keeping on. I have the knowledge that he passed peacefully, acknowledging everyone present, and saying I LOVE YOU to each of us. An awesome experience when I know that he willed himself to open his eyes and make known his final thoughts, and me realizing the impossibility of it all. He gave his family one final gift and I will forever be grateful.

On a lighter note, soon I will have LOTS of time on my hands, so y'all might get sick of seeing me here. Just have things to take care of and I will be back in full force.

Much love to every single one of you. Peace.

Don't know where to put this, if not in right thread then please move. I know it's been posted , but, I don't know if this is written the same way.
http://www.winknews.com/2016/04/28/mark-sievers-keeps-lawyer-cannot-afford-legal-fees/
Excellent find SIMLYME!!! The last line of the article surprised me....and in another dimension of thought, it didn't surprise me either. (I know that is a contradiction, but so much is contradictory, if you know what I mean...a Mother's love is a Mother's love.)
"It was previously determined that Mark Sievers could not afford a lawyer but instead of agreeing to a public defender, his mother, Bonnie Sievers, hired Faga Law Group."
It is expensive to hire a criminal defense attorney, when MS, for all intent and circumstances, was eligible for a public defender BEFORE the bond reduction request. It is now stated he is over 200K in debt, and I'm sure that amount hasn't changed much before or after the bond hearing. If a family member is willing to PAY for a private attorney for a short bond reduction hearing, ...can the attorneys file for indigent status to continue working with their client?
I felt "anxiety" when I watched the bond hearing, again... the Hail-Mary-Pass-type of strategy upon which so much hinged. If MS had his bond reduced, he could request custody of his daughters, have access to more hidden assets (?) or even flee the country.

Hello everyone, it's me. Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts and words. It brings me great peace and comfort to read the messages. I have been busy taking care of things that need to be taken care of. It is quiet times like these (nearly 1:30 in the morning) when overwhelming sadness strikes.

Very fond memories of my hubs keeps me keeping on. I have the knowledge that he passed peacefully, acknowledging everyone present, and saying I LOVE YOU to each of us. An awesome experience when I know that he willed himself to open his eyes and make known his final thoughts, and me realizing the impossibility of it all. He gave his family one final gift and I will forever be grateful.

On a lighter note, soon I will have LOTS of time on my hands, so y'all might get sick of seeing me here. Just have things to take care of and I will be back in full force.

Much love to every single one of you. Peace.
Hi CPEACOCK Thank you for your beautiful words and thoughts. Hey at 1:30am, if it gets tough, I'll still be reading your posts on the West Coast...so you won't be alone! It is a precious gift to be able to care for your beloved and know they passed peacefully into the completeness of life's journey, surrounded by the people who loved them. Good Night Sweet CPeacock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98