Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to say this about BS's- and to me, it speaks volumes. I cannot even fathom how that woman could let the house that her supposed beloved granddaughters AND daughter-in-law (cough, cough) ever become in disrepair the way it is now. For god sake supposedly her son is innocent and will be home when he is acquitted. GMAB.

It would cost maybe $50 to $70 per month to keep the grounds mowed and trimmed and I'm sure a Gardner would throw in the repair of the stupid gate door- for free! I live in Southern California- way more expensive a location than Bonita Springs and if our Gardner comes every week it's $65 and if he comes every two weeks it's $45.

I'm sure some neighborhood kid or teen from Bonnie's church could and would do it for even less. Those two (M&B) Sievers give themselves away by their actions and inactions alone. It sickens me the way they both treat something that Teresa worked so hard for (Mark, I get) and the place she created most of her memories with her children. If she actually believed her son was innocent of this, that place should be a shrine to the love and legacy of Teresa, preserved out of love and reverence, and not treated like the crime scene it was for a moment in time. Mark is so territorial, if he was innocent, that's exactly what he'd be doing, or demanding be done for his beloved wife's memory!

SMDH- it all is SO transparent, as far as I'm concerned- when it comes to BS- the pets... that's a whole other can of worms or bullchit. Pfftt

Just to add, BS probably and IMO, has some cash that MS gave her to hide. I really believe there is more hidden cash then what we know, saw in pictures, or believe there is. Unless, LE or FBI have done a search of local banks in FL and MO, for savings accounts and safety boxes, my bet is BS has the money. (False ID's could have been used for this, so any strange name or ID that was found should be searched).

I'm just going to say this about BS's- and to me, it speaks volumes. I cannot even fathom how that woman could let the house that her supposed beloved granddaughters AND daughter-in-law (cough, cough) ever become in disrepair the way it is now. For god sake supposedly her son is innocent and will be home when he is acquitted. GMAB.

It would cost maybe $50 to $70 per month to keep the grounds mowed and trimmed and I'm sure a Gardner would throw in the repair of the stupid gate door- for free! I live in Southern California- way more expensive a location than Bonita Springs and if our Gardner comes every week it's $65 and if he comes every two weeks it's $45.

I'm sure some neighborhood kid or teen from Bonnie's church could and would do it for even less. Those two (M&B) Sievers give themselves away by their actions and inactions alone. It sickens me the way they both treat something that Teresa worked so hard for (Mark, I get) and the place she created most of her memories with her children. If she actually believed her son was innocent of this, that place should be a shrine to the love and legacy of Teresa, preserved out of love and reverence, and not treated like the crime scene it was for a moment in time. Mark is so territorial, if he was innocent, that's exactly what he'd be doing, or demanding be done for his beloved wife's memory!

SMDH- it all is SO transparent, as far as I'm concerned- when it comes to BS- the pets... that's a whole other can of worms or bullchit. Pfftt

I really dont think MS and TS saw much of BS. I thought it was stated that even though she lived close by she really never took action with the girls. A paternal dysfunctional family and they all come together for .........MONEY. I have never seen Mark's family members come and get the girls. Its all talk and no action. I truly think something is stopping them from going further and that will be in the final DCF report. they investigate both sides and give a summary on both families. This is why I left the social services arena and went back to teaching because those final reports are and how they are formed can creep any one out. Most cases smell dysfunction in any form of abuse and the girls are lucky to come out of it when they did.

In response to the house and the condition it's in and BS doing something about keeping it up, there is no way that would happen, they know the house will be gone soon. The IRS has a lien on it, the mortgages have to be in foreclosure, he had no $ to pay them all those months they lived there. Why would you worry about making it look presentable? They are the worst of the worst.

Ugh Dex....it depends! Three "different types of insurance" is being bandied about....I don't want to answer them all, because we have some fabulous contributors, who can answer them, too.
1) PMI or MMPI etc....payment mortgage insurance: It is now mandatory for many loans with less than a 20% down. (Is tax deductible if you AGI is under 100K and you itemize.) That protects the "lender" from losing a lot of money if you walk away from the property ie FORECLOSURE. (Quirky side note to this. During the financial crisis if commercial property gurus walked away from their loans, it was called a "strategic default." A foreclosure is a big hit to a person's credit score...and a lot of people suffered. The little guy looked like a foreclosure bum, ruining the neighborhood values. And, Financial gurus looked "smart" when they did the same thing, "strategic defaults." Go figure?)
2) Credit Life Insurance/Life insurance This pays off the mortgage, if the "insured borrower" dies. (Hey, if you are in bad health, probably a good bet. The chances of you dying before you pay off your mortgage vs your house burning down are 17 to 1!! And yet, banks don't require it....it is an "option." Some also offer disability coverage.
3) Hazard, Fire, Homeowner INS. Protects the "structure" & can also provide liability, contents and appurtenant structures coverage...Many different sub-categories and package offerings.
That's a summary, off the top of my head. There are "exceptions" to everything....but this should clarify a lot of confusion. IQuestion
BTW, the lender is in 1st position (ie first mortgage). If the house goes into foreclosure, the IRS will simply file/transfer liens to other properties/assets he owns. The IRS is a "patient entity"...waiting and watching. And just when you think you are in the clear....KABOOM...paychecks garnished, bank accts seized, letters go out to companies you do business with, your escrows can't close etc. (I get a little thrill when it happens to the bad guys. That's why they call it The IRS...it is all THEIRS!)
Well said IQ on all accounts!! Liens (judgment, tax, etc.) attach to the person and anything the person owns and mortgages attach to the property described in the note and deed of trust.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Your last sentence hit me hard....

MS should have been doing those things and not taking field trips to feed his sexual addiction :(

I have been thinking about the girls since summer has now begun in my area and when my 11 yr old son and i do our away day trips it hits me that TS lost her time with her girls.....I know Mary is probably doing awesome things with them....still sad.....Mark really screwed a lot off ppls lives

In my case I agree with you both, remember the children are going to be dependent on what he and/or she determines on their own what is best for the children with the amount of money involved. Which is why I firmly believe there should be two guardians/executors of the "estate" to ensure it si done wisely. Along with they are going to determine the shaping from this point on. You know the state can 't do it look at their budget. JMO

Will JRR testify in his own trial?

Will MS testify in his own trial? Much like felon JA did?

I cannot even figure out who they could call as witnesses....I pray MS does not call the girls....BS yes, but not the girls.

The notice to seek the death penalty has been filed for both MS and JRR. #EyeforanEye

Wow, death penalty ... that really takes things to a different level. I hope the DCF judge starts protecting those girls from a desperate MS.

The notice to seek the death penalty has been filed for both MS and JRR. #EyeforanEye
AmazonRain My heart is with you. Thank you for keeping us informed. Death penalty filed for both MS and JRR. "WUNDERBAR!"

While considering TS' girls, I've vacillated on whether the death penalty would be the right call, but from what we've witnessed from the child custody hearings, MS has the girls hearts/minds and life's captive, causing nothing but turmoil, confusion and continued uncertainty... he'll never stop. I'm now thrilled with the new charge... With hopes of setting TS' girls free from this vile, ungrateful, money hungry, sex addicted, lazy, PSYCHOPATH. Being on death row is no picnic, but, you made your bed MS... :)

This is the best news I've heard all week. Thanks for the info AR. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Maybe with this news MS will start pondering his more serious predicament and stop pestering MAG and the girls!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This is the correct punishment for both men.

There is no reason for the state of Florida to offer JRR any type of plea deal and they wont, imo.

They have all the evidence they need... both forensic, and circumstantial evidence tying JRR to the murder plus the testimony of the person who was also involved which will line up with the evidence. CWW. There is absolutely no reason to offer a plea deal to JRR. If CWW hadn't flipped and told what he knew then maybe JRR would have been given a deal of LWOP for testifying against MS.

That does happen in other cases where the hit man gets a deal and the harshest punishment of death is affixed against the mastermind. That is not the case here. He has nothing to offer them that they don't already know. JRRs will continue to have the death penalty applied to his case just like MS will. IMO, they both will get death handed down to them during the sentencing phase.

I agree Oceanblueyes, there is so much cooberating evidence. JRR nor CWW had any reason to want Teresa dead- Mark DID and I think that will be easily proven. People can connect the dots pretty easily. This is going to be the final instance of Marks complete and utter delusion and it will end up getting him the death penalty. I would imagine the psyche evaluation will be the eye opener that this judge apparently needs. There will be no arguing when that report comes across his desk. MOO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member