Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens with this since MS did NOT pay the filing fees? What I am asking, is with this still be filed even though no one paid the 395.00? Or is the state paying for all filings and it will always show up...no payment. Thanks.

It shows he cannot take care of any money issues....if LE can follow the money I bet alot os it is in a box in BS house. JMO

I too, wonder what $$ is stashed at BS's house... JMO.

Oh no, this case is never ending with new surprises! From above posts, enter Dr. Pati.

I bet Dr. Pati was not aware she would be mentioned in his journal of having "discussed with TS about servicing Dr. Pati's needs". :gaah:, so embarrassing!! Of course, it may have been Mark daydreaming too?

Talk about cringeworthy lol! I'd absolutely be dying of embarrassment!

Does anyone remember what the name of the condo complex in Missouri is?

I too, wonder what $$ is stashed at BS's house... JMO.

When MS is found guilty....all the cash BS has hidden, is hers. MS cannot even squeak about it to anyone as he will be in more trouble for hidden assets. BS can block his calls, mail and contact, and keep the monies. Will she do it? All she can do is put money into commissary for him hor his prison life. I do not know if Florida prisons have a money limit on commissary per month like some states.

MS knew CWWjr was capable of murder, a la Ronnie Bolin. So he hired him. Friends to the end. Ride or die.

My recollection of the story of the "friend at the beach" day - the day prior to the TS funeral - is that it was with the wife of the doctor who had found TS's body? And that the two girls were with him during that time.

I thought that if MS was taking this amount of time to spend with this particular woman on a day when there were all kinds of people in from out of town for his wife's funeral the next day, that the two of them must have been very, very close friends - at least at one time.

He's a evil friggin' nut case. In my opinion.

My recollection of the story of the "friend at the beach" day - the day prior to the TS funeral - is that it was with the wife of the doctor who had found TS's body? And that the two girls were with him during that time.

I thought that if MS was taking this amount of time to spend with this particular woman on a day when there were all kinds of people in from out of town for his wife's funeral the next day, that the two of them must have been very, very close friends - at least at one time.

He's a evil friggin' nut case. In my opinion.

To me this is strange....why call on this particular doctor to check on your wife because she did not show up to work....and then spend the day at the beach with the doctors wife....that there may have been a relationship with. What was MS trying to do? I feel for the doctor as this is all out in the open now....wonder if they are still together. MS sure destroyed so many lves and all he cares about is the money he will not get.

"I thank mentors like Michele Petrites, for sharing your story of survival with our girls in hopes of inspiring the same. You have done group with me week after week for over 3 years teaching the parenting class; I couldn’t do it without you."

The above is a snippet from a thank you speech given by TS at a Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce event at which she had been nominated for a Women in Business award. It appears on a webpage about RHHC which is still up:
http://www.drteresasievers.com/apex.php#.V410l2xTHIU

So it sounds like TS was pretty close to MP, the doctor's wife, for some time. Perhaps that is why MS wanted to spend time with her that day - because she was such a close friend to TS.

When MS is found guilty....all the cash BS has hidden, is hers. MS cannot even squeak about it to anyone as he will be in more trouble for hidden assets. BS can block his calls, mail and contact, and keep the monies. Will she do it? All she can do is put money into commissary for him hor his prison life. I do not know if Florida prisons have a money limit on commissary per month like some states.

The IRS WILL find, freeze or seize any monies or products of monetary value in MS's possession -past, present and future. If we know about the 40k + in cash plus gold plus whatever else was in that safe of monetary value - the IRS also knows. Same goes for real estate. The IRS gets paid first. Plus the amount owed increases DAILY with compounding penalties, interest and late fees. In short order, the original amount owed can multiple ~ 10 fold when ignored. The IRS will leave no stone unturned once under the radar as he already is with unpaid back fed taxes. Plus, as the amount owed increases - there are 'brackets' of classification - and an agent WILL be assigned to investigate, search bank records, etc.

In my opinion, MS wanted to spend that time with MiP solely in order to freshen and cement her thoughts, recollections and feelings of what an awesome husband and father he was.

She was one more tool for him to use. Is she one of the women who loaned him books to help him with marriage issues he was complaining about behind TS' back? To her own friends that she had for years before knowing him.

I hope MiP and the female psychologists have read all the documents that have been released. Making a mental note of the diary entries where both their friend TS and the cheating, thieving, murdering husband were each participating in the same self-examination exercise.

So enlightening.

Why couldn't MiP meet with MS at his moms home, with all the other guests. Why did MS have to slip away to meet with her?
I also remember the detectives asking BS in one of her interviews, if MiP was promiscuous in her marriage?

We've never heard any of MiP' interviews with the LE, have we? That's an interview I'm anxious to hear!

In my opinion, MS wanted to spend that time with MiP solely in order to freshen and cement her thoughts, recollections and feelings of what an awesome husband and father he was.

She was one more tool for him to use. Is she one of the women who loaned him books to help him with marriage issues he was complaining about behind TS' back? To her own friends that she had for years before knowing him.

I hope MiP and the female psychologists have read all the documents that have been released. Making a mental note of the diary entries where both their friend TS and the cheating, thieving, murdering husband were each participating in the same self-examination exercise.

So enlightening.
Well if he really did see her, which I doubt, maybe he also wanted to find out what MP's husband told her about finding TS. Having said that I find it very odd that she would even consent to going to the beach with him. I think he saw and did something else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Looks like it's back on the market. Waiting for realtor to message me back

Lol. I had to chuckle at that. Lol.

The realtor may have told Mark that they have 50 offers for the purchase of the condo.

But they're all from Websleuths members. Oh oh. Wooopsie.

Lol. I had to chuckle at that. Lol.

The realtor may have told Mark that they have 50 offers for the purchase of the condo.

But they're all from Websleuths members. Oh oh. Wooopsie.

Yeah... that ran thru my mind as well! HEY, can't you get on a multi listing site for that area? Then you could see the listing, sale pending, SOLD, tax lien (NOT!), whatever.

I'll check.

The IRS WILL find, freeze or seize any monies or products of monetary value in MS's possession -past, present and future. If we know about the 40k + in cash plus gold plus whatever else was in that safe of monetary value - the IRS also knows. Same goes for real estate. The IRS gets paid first. Plus the amount owed increases DAILY with compounding penalties, interest and late fees. In short order, the original amount owed can multiple ~ 10 fold when ignored. The IRS will leave no stone unturned once under the radar as he already is with unpaid back fed taxes. Plus, as the amount owed increases - there are 'brackets' of classification - and an agent WILL be assigned to investigate, search bank records, etc.

Gee, maybe he should write to Casey Anthony, she figured out how to get away with murder, and NOT pay the IRS. GAGS me every time i think of it.

Ok... the Fenton, MO condo address is 6501 Old Highway 141, Unit #1 in St Louis Co, zip 63026.

The condo is still in BOTH their names with a PO box in Bonita Springs as the mailing address. Assessed Value on PVA is $11,400, property taxes are up to date & last paid 12/14/2015. Looks like it was put in both names 10/07/2005, states that the Original DOC was retired 11/09/2015.

MS won't be paying 2016 taxes BUT IF HE DOES it could be BS keeping that up JMO​ so may check back after Xmas 2016.

Ok... the Fenton, MO condo address is 6501 Old Highway 141, Unit #1 in St Louis Co, zip 63026.

The condo is still in BOTH their names with a PO box in Bonita Springs as the mailing address. Assessed Value on PVA is $11,400, property taxes are up to date & last paid 12/14/2015. Looks like it was put in both names 10/07/2005, states that the Original DOC was retired 11/09/2015.

MS won't be paying 2016 taxes BUT IF HE DOES it could be BS keeping that up JMO​ so may check back after Xmas 2016.

Apologies, I copied the address from discovery docs, must have been wrong.

Has anyone on here actually found evidence of the MO condo being up for sale? Someone mentioned calling a realtor. So far I can't find any for sale, auction, foreclosure or even pre-foreclosure info. Only accessed the PVA info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper