Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foes anyone remember when the trial is supposeto start? Who goes first, MS, CWW or JRR? Thanks.

Cww does not have a trial, he took a plea bargain. He is scheduled for sentencing on Monday the 19th if that still happens.don't know the order for the other two but was hoping Mark would go first. There must be tons of evidence to deal with, which makes me believe that maybe we havnt heard everything yet. I truly hope TS did not suffer that night.

First post on this case...Mark still appears so arrogant. I can't imagine what TS went through.
Pray for the girls...Christmas without their mom. :tears:

First post on this case...Mark still appears so arrogant. I can't imagine what TS went through.
Pray for the girls...Christmas without their mom. :tears:

I agree, that MS is so arrogant! Watching the morning news here, and they said MS wants the STATE OF FLORIDA TO PAY FOR HIM TO HIRE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR! (sorry for the all caps, I am LIVID!!) :tantrum: As a new and now Florida resident, this cheeses me even more, however, I go to bed every night comforted that these monsters are behind bars wearing jumpsuits.
Here's the link.......
http://www.winknews.com/2016/12/15/sievers-rodgers-appear-in-court/

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!

PS - I pray daily for those precious girls and TS's family and friends.

Cww does not have a trial, he took a plea bargain. He is scheduled for sentencing on Monday the 19th if that still happens.don't know the order for the other two but was hoping Mark would go first. There must be tons of evidence to deal with, which makes me believe that maybe we havnt heard everything yet. I truly hope TS did not suffer that night.
You are right...I keep forgetting he took a deal. Thanks.

I know it was a short video of MS in court yesterday but I like the fact he is losing his smug smiles. From what I have heard, jail life is harder than prison life, so let the lawyers go back and forth as long as they want slowly erasing even more MS smugness

:greetings: Just checking in to see that no trials were had this week. Thanks for all of you who keep the information up to date! I'll bring the coffee and wine for the trial party- I know it will be a good one. Happy Holidays friends!

Does anyone know when some of the 4.4 million will start going towards the kids.

Or is the 4.4 million life insurance policy on hold until after Mark is found guilty?

Btw. Thanks Mark for making sure that Teresas money paid for her life insurance.

Especially since she was the sole bread winner and you are in jail for life for being responsible for her murder.

Which eliminates you and yours from touching any of that 4.4 million. Jmo

Thank you.

Does anyone know when some of the 4.4 million will start going towards the kids.

Or is the 4.4 million life insurance policy on hold until after Mark is found guilty?

Btw. Thanks Mark for making sure that Teresas money paid for her life insurance.

Especially since she was the sole bread winner and you are in jail for life for being responsible for her murder.

Which eliminates you and yours from touching any of that 4.4 million. Jmo

Thank you.
I think there is an ongoing court case to remove MS as trustee of the life insurance policy and name TS brother. I don't think distribution can move forward until that is settled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wanted to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season! Since Mary and the girls are happy and moving on with life I wanted to give Mark a little present since I am happy the girls are safe and thriving.

Check out the lee county courthouse website. Interesting documents in the trustee case. Its moving in the right direction but its going slow.

Here ya go Mark...mark prison.jpg

Wanted to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season! Since Mary and the girls are happy and moving on with life I wanted to give Mark a little present since I am happy the girls are safe and thriving.

Check out the lee county courthouse website. Interesting documents in the trustee case. Its moving in the right direction but its going slow.

Here ya go Mark...View attachment 106523

I never have luck searching the court house for info, but I will try again if someone can tell me how and the right link.....Thanks!

attachment.php

Oh, and for you, Mark..

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• christmas 2016.jpg
    christmas 2016.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 264
  • shtty ch.jpg
    shtty ch.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 264
I know it was a short video of MS in court yesterday but I like the fact he is losing his smug smiles. From what I have heard, jail life is harder than prison life, so let the lawyers go back and forth as long as they want slowly erasing even more MS smugness

Just jumping off this. Last month was trial for a family member's attacker from 2014. The state's attorney told us exactly the BBM.

I agree, that MS is so arrogant! Watching the morning news here, and they said MS wants the STATE OF FLORIDA TO PAY FOR HIM TO HIRE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR! (sorry for the all caps, I am LIVID!!) :tantrum: As a new and now Florida resident, this cheeses me even more, however, I go to bed every night comforted that these monsters are behind bars wearing jumpsuits.
Here's the link.......
http://www.winknews.com/2016/12/15/sievers-rodgers-appear-in-court/

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!

PS - I pray daily for those precious girls and TS's family and friends.

The Judge likely will allow this defensive strategy in order to avoid it on appeal later. Any individual charged is guaranteed, by the Constitution, the right to a fair trial. Most defendants are assigned two attorneys, funds for experts, and all sorts of monetary requests, by example, enlarged photographs and digital graphs, are granted to the defendant for their defense team.

Was anyone here when IQuestion broke MS's code for his calendar entries not long after the docs were available for our viewing? It was terrifying. That is when I left TS's forum. If some of you could not make sense of some of MSs scribbling, it was intentional. IQ broke the code by applying a particular repetitive pattern technique and applying keywords.

I am thrilled the beautiful girls have finally been taken to a place of safety. Their father's detestable actions, harmful words, naughty and illegal deeds altered their two lovely lives forever. And, it is still not over for them. May they gather the goodness and grace from their mother and continue onward to have a blessed and bountiful life, one filled with love and hope, so they may learn to trust again.
Thank you to all for standing in the gap for Dr. TS. :gathering: :christmastree:

The Judge likely will allow this defensive strategy in order to avoid it on appeal later. Any individual charged is guaranteed, by the Constitution, the right to a fair trial. Most defendants are assigned two attorneys, funds for experts, and all sorts of monetary requests, by example, enlarged photographs and digital graphs, are granted to the defendant for their defense team.

Was anyone here when IQuestion broke MS's code for his calendar entries not long after the docs were available for our viewing? It was terrifying. That is when I left TS's forum. If some of you could not make sense of some of MSs scribbling, it was intentional. IQ broke the code by applying a particular repetitive pattern technique and applying keywords.

I am thrilled the beautiful girls have finally been taken to a place of safety. Their father's detestable actions, harmful words, naughty and illegal deeds altered their two lovely lives forever. And, it is still not over for them. May they gather the goodness and grace from their mother and continue onward to have a blessed and bountiful life, one filled with love and hope, so they may learn to trust again.
Thank you to all for standing in the gap for Dr. TS. :gathering: :christmastree:

Can u quicklybfill me 're the code...I missed that

I don't remember reading about the code. I remember IQ though...she was very witty and clever. Haven't seen her on Websleuths for a long time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

IQ was a phenomenal sleuth with a CPA background. She left the forum because this case made her feel ill, dreadfully ill. It also dredged unfond memories from a crime that she was familiar.

I regret not filing the communication. Maybe beach has it or remembers it? Isn't it correct that MSs calendar entries did not make sense or seemed innocuous?

I don't know where to find any of MSs calendar scribblings, it's been a while, but if you'll show me a couple or a week's worth, or a link where I can read some entries, I may be able to remember. IQ was able to determine the exact day MS planned his first step. There is a fair amount of premeditation information in his calendar once you apply his code.

IQ was a phenomenal sleuth with a CPA background. She left the forum because this case made her feel ill, dreadfully ill. It also dredged unfond memories from a crime that she was familiar.

I regret not filing the communication. Maybe beach has it or remembers it? Isn't it correct that MSs calendar entries did not make sense or seemed innocuous?

I don't know where to find any of MSs calendar scribblings, it's been a while, but if you'll show me a couple or a week's worth, or a link where I can read some entries, I may be able to remember. IQ was able to determine the exact day MS planned his first step. There is a fair amount of premeditation information in his calendar once you apply his code.

Wow....I hoe that all helped LE....

As for his investigators, some states put a limit on money spent and if more money is needed a request has to be made again to the Judge. I think this happened in felon casey anthony case because of the wild defense spending And games.

Was this it?
IQuestion said:
05-24-2016 11:59 PM
Quote Originally Posted by FelicityLemon View Post
My first thought was TOD as in time of death midnight
Great thought FelicityL, people seldom see or interpret exactly the same set of circumstances. (Unless looking at mugshots of CWW & MS...they look like two identical criminals, to me...but I digress) You may be absolutely correct. I have looked at MS's typing habits and he wrote "ammended" with 2 "m's" on 2/27/2015 and he did it again on 3/02/2015...maybe he just added an extra D on the end of TOD(D). Ergo propensity for double consonants when typing?

Did anyone ever wonder what he wanted on 2/27/2015 that would require 1/3 in about__?__ days.
1/3 of what? 1/3 of how much? Or was he expecting 1/3? (Anyone?)
First glance, I thought "business as usual" type of things. Then, I started to look CLOSER and see something deeper. A man "scrounging for dollars" perhaps? Wondering the value for a pair of diamond earrings for insurance? (Why? I'm suspicious. ) And maybe it is NOT add money to "fund HealthSavingsAccount", but instead get money from the HSA? (imagine that?) And, I am "curious" when I read on 3/04/2016 MS is already contemplating/thinking/scheduling for AN EXTENSION!! Who the heck schedules/considers that in the first week of March?? (Only once has this ever occurred, for us, and it was for one of our beloved clients who was terminally ill and the spouse overwhelmed.)
From MSBOO post #437 and snipped for focusing on tighter time frame:
#275, 4/03/15, 9-10AM.... cpa w2s fax to _?_ & _?_ qb NOTE: couldn't read where ? are--websleuth logo
#284, 4/02/15, 12- 1AM.... irs payment plan
#286, 4/01/15, 2- 3PM.... scan & email W2 to dale NOTE: 'dale' is cpa. SEE: #392 entry
#288, 3/31/15, 7- 8AM.... taxes
#349, 3/04/15, 8- 9AM.... irs extension (Really?)
#356, 3/02/15, 12- 1AM.... w2-3 filing call re ammended 941 2014 4tg qtr NOTE: probably meant 4th not 4tg
#359, 2/27/15, 3- 4PM.... 14,400$ from my prescriptives, 1/3 in about _?_ days NOTE: prescriptives and ?--websleuth logo
#360, 2/27/15, ----------..... hurn one 2014 $3612.64 NOTE: hurn must be a type-o (or type-O.... LOL)
#361, 2/27/15, ---------....... w2s taxes ammended 941 2014 4th qtr ins-prem
#362, 2/26/15, ---------....... md Rx 13$K ??
#365, 2/26/15, 2- 3AM..... fund hsa
#382, 2/18/15 ---------....... bradford stud ?? value for ins? (Really? If he had something so valuable he had to insure it, why would he ever consider asking someone to turn off the burglar alarm system? Oh yeah, BS already told us. "Because a false alarm would cost him $500 dollars." go figure

Batch 6 discovery thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member