DNA Solves

Same writer?

• Yes

Votes: 111 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 18.4%

• Total voters
It's a total b*****k. I can't get that :(

Any highlights in summary form would be welcome.

No reason it shouldn't work.

She talks extensively about her work on this case: how she found 240+ similarities, how PR had different handwriting styles (four), how Lin Wood threatened her in an attempt to scare her off, how she noticed strange cars following her, how chemicals can alter a person's writing, etc.

This article might have well been printed alongside Elvis on Mars.
Now with touch DNA evidence the DNA remarks from this article are exposed as incorrect and presumptuous.

The days of RDI as tabloid faire are gone forever and RDI knows it. Why bother posting obsolete material? Just to further the hype? As if to deliberately mislead the public? There is new information that renders this article somewhere between tabloid hype and obsolete.
Only one thing has changed since this article was released, which hardly renders it obsolete.
The touch DNA is the only thing that is new, and you'll excuse me if I'm not impressed.
If we were to abandon every case because unidentified DNA from skin cells (touch DNA) was found, then, for a start, we may as well release Casey Anthony from prison, because the SFF has apparently come out from hiding and struck again.
Do you know why Casey Anthony is not being released from prison?
I'll tell you - it's because these prosecutors believe in the strength of all of the rest of the evidence which clearly points to guilt. That means that there is an innocent explanation for this “unidentified” (intruder?) DNA.
Additionally, these prosecutors are not afraid of a trial, and the reason for that is, because unlike their pathetic, cowardly counterparts in Boulder, they don't just plea bargain every case away and actually have confidence in their courtroom skills.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmBoNzsRp0s[/ame]

Only one thing has changed since this article was released which hardly renders it obsolete.
The touch DNA is the only thing that is new, and you'll excuse me if I'm not impressed.
If we were to abandon every case based on unidentified DNA from skin cells, then, for a start, I guess we may as well release Casey Anthony from prison, because the SFF has apparently come out from hiding and struck again.
You know why Casey Anthony is not being released from prison?
I think I'll tell you - it's because these prosecutors believe in the strength of all of the rest of the evidence which clearly points to guilt. That means that there is an innocent explanation for this “unidentified” (intruder?) DNA.
Additionally, these prosecutors are not afraid of a trial, and the reason for that is, because unlike their pathetic counterparts in Boulder, they don't just plea bargain every case away and actually have confidence in their courtroom skills.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmBoNzsRp0s

:woohoo:

Only one thing has changed since this article was released, which hardly renders it obsolete.
If we were to abandon every case because unidentified DNA from skin cells (touch DNA) was found, then, for a start, we may as well release Casey Anthony from prison, because the SFF has apparently come out from hiding and struck again.
I'll tell you - it's because these prosecutors believe in the strength of all of the rest of the evidence which clearly points to guilt. That means that there is an innocent explanation for this “unidentified” (intruder?) DNA.
Additionally, these prosecutors are not afraid of a trial, and the reason for that is, because unlike their pathetic, cowardly counterparts in Boulder, they don't just plea bargain every case away and actually have confidence in their courtroom skills.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

No reason it shouldn't work.

She talks extensively about her work on this case: how she found 240+ similarities, how PR had different handwriting styles (four), how Lin Wood threatened her in an attempt to scare her off, how she noticed strange cars following her, how chemicals can alter a person's writing, etc.

Wow! That is incredible. Kudos to her for not yielding to the intimidation. TY Davexx
(PS. It may just be my elderly laptop. My hub keeps trying to persuade me to get a new one but I am very attached to the old one. If it's making me miss out on stuff like this, though, I may have to reconsider).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmBoNzsRp0s

Cynic, that is absolutely brilliant. TY.

ETA: This whole thread is incredible. There is some astonishing stuff on here. LE (and Mary Lacy in particular) should feel humbled.

Even the Ramsey's lawyers thought RDI and were prepared,oh I wonder why,they didn't seem the kind of lawyers who would be afriad of LE conspiracies eh?They KNEW but I guess the Ramsey's were just....lucky.

http://millsproductions.co.uk/jonbenet-ramsey/resources/script4_eviltwist.doc

JOHN RAMSEY V/O

We clearly expected to be arrested

Our attorneys told us that we would be put in a cell and quite likely, there would be someone else in the cell with us. And that we should be very cautious of that person, that quite likely it was an informant. And there were very concerned about an informant sating that we had confessed to them. So we were told we mustn’t say a word to anyone

;) :D

ETA: This whole thread is incredible. There is some astonishing stuff on here. LE (and Mary Lacy in particular) should feel humbled.

Mary oh Mary,yes.
I just love to quote Tracey,he and his big mouth,doing nothing but actually exposing the RST bs.

JOHN RAMSEY V/O

Our objective almost from the beginning was to get the case moved out of the Boulder Police hands. They were grossly incompetent.

JOHN RAMSEY SYNC

So when Mary took the case over, took it directly, we were thrilled. .

So this is the Mary we should trust eh?

Even the Ramsey's lawyers thought RDI and were prepared,oh I wonder why,they didn't seem the kind of lawyers who would be afriad of LE conspiracies eh?They KNEW but I guess the Ramsey's were just....lucky.

JOHN RAMSEY V/O

We clearly expected to be arrested

Our attorneys told us that we would be put in a cell and quite likely, there would be someone else in the cell with us. And that we should be very cautious of that person, that quite likely it was an informant. And there were very concerned about an informant sating that we had confessed to them. So we were told we mustn’t say a word to anyone

;) :D

:croc:

John Ramsey would be funny if it weren't for the seriousness of all this. I think he's watched (or read) one too many crime shows. He doesn't "play dumb" very well.

I'm convinced that a GOOD prosecutor (underline GOOD) could have gotten a conviction in this case. No doubt in my mind.

:applause:

JOHN RAMSEY V/O

Our attorneys told us that we would be put in a cell and quite likely, there would be someone else in the cell with us. And that we should be very cautious of that person, that quite likely it was an informant.

At least SOMEONE in Boulder knows how the game should be played! Too bad they're on the wrong side.

Oh, and not to be crude or anything, but if I were in JR's position, I'd be worried about my cellmate too, but NOT because he might inform on me!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back