DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Same writer?

• Yes

Votes: 111 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 18.4%

• Total voters
No you making the argument,I'm just adding and if the FBI wasn't involved in this case with Lacy then no argument....She didn't want to be questioned by anyone that had more knowledge than her on murder cases....And not wanting the FBI involved is absurd.....

You are very clearly implicating the FBI as standing quiet in the belief of RDI, while the local LE prints and mails an exhoneration letter. I believe that what you are implicating would be a crime in itself.

Be careful? Pretty good fellows? JBR was murdered over 13 years ago, nobody knows who did it and I'm supposed to be careful with any new or differing POV's? Geez lets not step on good fellows toes or anything.

There is no proof anything was ever staged. Thats a myth promoted exclusively by RDI-believers, whether they be medical expert, FBI, CBI, BPD, tabloid hire or investigative reporter.

HoldOn, you seem to be very selective in which parts of various reports from various government agencies and agents that you will use to support your opinions. The "FBI" and "Secret Service" seem to serve only your purposes according to you. You can't have it both ways. There are plenty of references in the archives that indicate how these same folks believes the Ramseys were involved.

No you making the argument,I'm just adding and if the FBI wasn't involved in this case with Lacy then no argument....She didn't want to be questioned by anyone that had more knowledge than her on murder cases....And not wanting the FBI involved is absurd.....

:clap:

You are very clearly implicating the FBI as standing quiet in the belief of RDI, while the local LE prints and mails an exhoneration letter. I believe that what you are implicating would be a crime in itself.

Lacy the DA office mailed the letter....Where do you get LE....

Not really. I'm asking you why you didn't think of the anti-capitalist angle when JR did? JR is the top expert on this case and he maybe doesn't know it.

I had thought of the anti-captialist angle also.

Aren't you interested in a solution, regardless of who did it?

Have I understood you correctly: you believe John Ramsey is the expert on this case? Expert in what? Marketing?

HoldOn, you seem to be very selective in which parts of various reports from various government agencies and agents that you will use to support your opinions. The "FBI" and "Secret Service" seem to serve only your purposes according to you. You can't have it both ways. There are plenty of references in the archives that indicate how these same folks believes the Ramseys were involved.

As long as one FBI says one thing and another FBI says another, I can have it both ways.

In the context of a witness, I said JR was the top expert. Your spin is that JR is the top expert because he is an accomplice.

It sounds so much nicer the way you say it.

Thats interesting since he can't be linked to the RN or to the murder or to any imagined prior abuse in any way, shape, or form.

Just you watch me.

So this is all simply your imagination and your spin. Thats all you have.

You'd sure like to think that.

Have I understood you correctly: you believe John Ramsey is the expert on this case? Expert in what? Marketing?

Marketing what?

JR is first a witness because RDI has failed to link JR to any aspect of the crime. Not to the RN, not to the murder, and not to any prior abuse RDI claims to have happened when they don't really know.

JR seems to be fairly intelligent because he started his own successful business. He has probably given more thought than anyone to this case. He therefore would probably be having some pretty good ideas about who and why.

So, you are saying you think one or more of the Ramseys were involved in some way?

Neither JR nor PR were involved in the murder, in prior abuse, in writing the RN, or helping an IDI (R+IDI). Thats easy. If they were involved, they would never have made it thru the first month because it was too much handwriting, too much violence to not link them in multiple ways instantly. The writing would've been a dead-ringer match.

There is a huge monetary attraction to creating/manufacturing/imagining a rich family sex scandal with a 6 year old. Thats why tabs had lipstick pictures of JBR in the supermarkets for years.

Neither JR nor PR were involved in the murder, in prior abuse, in writing the RN, or helping an IDI (R+IDI). Thats easy. If they were involved, they would never have made it thru the first month because it was too much handwriting, too much violence to not link them in multiple ways instantly. The writing would've been a dead-ringer match....

You aren't stating case facts. You are stating your opinion.

You remark about dead-ringer match is ridiculous.

There is a huge monetary attraction to creating/manufacturing/imagining a rich family sex scandal with a 6 year old. Thats why tabs had lipstick pictures of JBR in the supermarkets for years

And that is the saddest part...No one could show a little girl as herself,everyday pictures..But focused more on the pageants side of her....

You remark about dead-ringer match is ridiculous.

Reread your post. You ASKED me for my opinion. Hello?

If PR wrote the 350 word, 1500 character ransom note, whether disguised or not, she would've been pinned in a matter of hours or days, not years. Dont kid yourself. Why do you think we sign our signatures on checks as proof of identity? If handwriting were that vague, we'd be using our fingerprints instead.

Just for the record, I don't see a sex scandal. Like I said. I think Steve Thomas's book explains the Occam's Razor side of this story.

And that is the saddest part...No one could show a little girl as herself,everyday pictures..But focused more on the pageants side of her....

What are you talking about? Nobody was focusing on the pageants side of her. The lipstick photos were juxtaposed with photos of JR and JMK. What does that have to do with pageants?

JBR was marketed as a child sex object/rich family scandal by the tabloids, plain and simple. Sold huge copy. No evidence to link JR or JMK to any such crime.

Reread your post. You ASKED me for my opinion. Hello?

If PR wrote the 350 word, 1500 character ransom note, whether disguised or not, she would've been pinned in a matter of hours or days, not years. Dont kid yourself. Why do you think we sign our signatures on checks as proof of identity? If handwriting were that vague, we'd be using our fingerprints instead.

Your opinions are often stated as facts. I have a problem with that.

Your remark about dead-ringer match is ridiculous.

Quite so. I've done a lot of research these last 13+ years, and a dead-ringer match, as HOTYH depicts it, is practically unheard of. That only happens in the movies.

HoldOntoYourHat said:
There is a huge monetary attraction to creating/manufacturing/imagining a rich family sex scandal with a 6 year old. Thats why tabs had lipstick pictures of JBR in the supermarkets for years

I'll grant you that, HOTYH. But logically, that does not cancel the other out. Have you ever heard the expression "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you?" Same deal: just because the tabs made a big story out of it doesn't mean the Rs are innocent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back