Size 12 Panties

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shylock, you didn't list all the symptoms at drgreen.com. I suspect that is because a complete list doesn't support your point of view.

There is no evidence that JonBenét was sexually abused before the night she was killed. Her behavior gave no indications. When she had common childhood vaginal redness she was examined by a pepdiatrician who saw no indications of sexual abuse. No teacher, no friend, no church person associated with JonBenét saw any indicators in her behavior.

As I said before, bedwetting alone is NOT an indicator of sexual abuse.

The single, ridiculous report by a tabloid regarding a grapefruit sized stool in the bed is singly ridiculous.

Are there children who have never had an accident resulting in stains on their sheets? Probably. Do most children growing up have one or more such accidents? Decidely so.

No, it was about 6 hours. And they didn't go anywhere and give samples, they were taken at the house. - Shylock

What kind of samples are your referring to and at what house do you think those samples were taken?

Both PMPT and ST's book describe how the Ramseys--Burke, John Andrew & Melinda included--went to the Justice Center and gave blood, hair, DNA, handwriting samples. The Ramseys also had pubic hair samples plucked from their bodies.

LovelyPigeon said:
Shylock, you didn't list all the symptoms at drgreen.com. I suspect that is because a complete list doesn't support your point of view.

For brevity, I listed only those that apply to JonBenet. Of course, it would be an extremely lame excuse if you are trying suggest that a victom of child abuse had to meet ALL the symptoms. That wouldn't be what you're suggesting now, would it? If not, then kindly point out which symptom "doesn't support my point of view" by directly contradicting it.

ALL child abuse experts AGREE that bedwetting and other toileting problems can be one symptom of a young girl being molested.
JonBenet exhibited those symptoms as well as several others I previously listed.

Bedwetting alone is not a symptom of sexual abuse.

JonBenét did not exhibit "classic" behaviors of sexual abuse. She was a school student, a student of dance, a church/Sunday School student, among other activities around children and adults. There have been no reports of behaviors that would lead anyone around JonBenét to suspect abuse from her behaviors.

JonBenét's longtime pediatrician saw JonBenét regularly for checkups and for minor medical problems. He saw no signs, either physical, emotional, or behavorial, of abuse.

LovelyPigeon said:
Bedwetting alone is not a symptom of sexual abuse.

Oh but it can be. Did you read the 2nd page I quoted? It listed bedwetting as the #1 symptom.

Additionally, if the sexual abuse is being done by a young boy playing "doctor" there may be no other symptoms.

The autopsy revealed JonBenet had acute injuries to the vagina (from the night of the murder) AND SHE HAD CHRONIC INJURIES TO THE VAGINA (from 24 to 72 hours before the murder).

The chronic injuries were affirmed by six medical doctors to be from sexual abuse.

JMO

Nope. The autopsy does not state that there was evidence of chronic sexual abuse nor did it indicate that sexual assault had been committed previous to the time of her death.

Some of the experts who were consulted by BPD thought JBR might have been sexually molested/abused before the night she did. Others thought the sexual assault was limited to that night only.

LovelyPigeon said:
Nope. The autopsy does not state that there was evidence of chronic sexual abuse nor did it indicate that sexual assault had been committed previous to the time of her death.

Some of the experts who were consulted by BPD thought JBR might have been sexually molested/abused before the night she did. Others thought the sexual assault was limited to that night only.

LP, PLEASE DO NOT MISQUOTE ME! I didn't say the autopsy report stated there was evidence of chronic sexual abuse nor did I say the autopsy report stated there had been previous sexual assault.

I SAID SIX MEDICAL DOCTORS AFFIRMED THAT CHRONIC SEXUAL ABUSE HAD OCCURRED. We've been over this before, and I even named the doctors, but it seems you pay no more attention to the facts now than you have in the past. Why?

JMO

I didn't quote you at all, BC. I made a statement. And I stand by it.

As I said, some of the experts consulted by BPD thought there might be evidence of previous sexual assault. Others, like Meyer (correction from stating Werner incorrectly) and Spitz, did not.

Shylock, the second page you url-ed to ends with:

These signs are not in and of themselves, conclusive evidence that your child was sexually abused. They must be looked at in conjunction with other behaviors and factors.

There is no indication that bedwetting is the "#1 cause", either. It is merely listed first, along with a list of other symptoms.

Bedwetting alone is not an indication of sexual abuse.

LovelyPigeon said:
As I said, some of the experts consulted by BPD thought there might be evidence of previous sexual assault. Others, like Werner and Spitz, did not.
Werner and Spitz are the same person: Dr. Werner Spitz. :)

That's ONE expert who wouldn't make a definitive statement about prior abuse... versus SIX experts who did definitively state there was prior abuse.

If it were six to one stating the opposite opinion (e.g. that there was no prior abuse) Ramsey apologists would be shrieking to the heavens about the majority expert opinion.

Well, fact is, the majority expert opinion supports the finding of prior abuse.

Thanks for the correction. I meant Meyer (as in Dr. John Meyer) rather than Werner.

Yikes I think I'm getting old :)

I rather think independent and/or defense experts might find the opposite of those 6, as Dr John Meyer and Dr Werner Spitz did.

LovelyPigeon said:
Bedwetting alone is not an indication of sexual abuse.
I agree that, alone, it may or may not be an indication of abuse.

But what you said originally in post #168 was:
LovelyPigeon said:
JonBenét did not exhibit any classic symptons of ongoing physical sexual abuse.
Which, of course, isn't true because she DID. (emphasis in quotes mine)

But regardless of what symptoms she exhibited when she was alive, the majority expert opinion based on the autopsy findings is clear: she was sexually abused.

Shylock, I think you may have missed my question to you at post #115 on this thread.

Britt, JonBenét did not exhibit any of the classic signs of sexual abuse.

Bedwetting by a young child is not a sign in and of itself.

LovelyPigeon said:
I meant Meyer (as in Dr. John Meyer) rather than Werner.
Meyer? When did Meyer make any interpretations or conclusions? He simply reported the autopsy findings.

LovelyPigeon said:
Britt, JonBenét did not exhibit any of the classic signs of sexual abuse.

Bedwetting by a young child is not a sign in and of itself.
lol... Oh come on, LP, that's a word game. Bedwetting IS one of the classic signs, which JB did exhibit.

LovelyPigeon said:
Shylock, I think you may have missed my question to you at post #115 on this thread.

Ahhhh, I must have, but I'm not sure. I don't see a question in that post. (shrug)

Yikes! I AM getting old...and not wearing my reading glasses, either.

Post #177, if you please.

Bedwetting is not a sign a sexual abuse.

A series of behaviors (which includes bedwetting) is a sign of sexual abuse.

Millions of American children are bedwetters as a result of immature urinary systems. Bedwetting alone has nothing to do with sexual abuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyhound2008
Back