Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I saw on a ticker that the defense believes this may be Caylee's remains, is that right?

There is nothing confirmed yet but TM and LE have a feeling it might be her. There were reports that items with the remains stood out to LE when they saw them. I think this is what prompted the searches at the house again.

You know cocoamom that is food for thought, and it has also been sugested that it was not a coincedence that this happened while the As were gone. That and George's apperance last night makes me wonder if he indeed did know what he was going home too??? :confused:

How would George know that the body would be found today :waitasec:

I thought Grandpa Anthony testified against his daughter...am I mistaken?

The grandfather did testified against his daughter, certainly not by volunteering. He knew exactly what the truth was and had to tell the grand jury. But he chose to look the other way when when his testimony was over, drink the Casey koolaid and continue to deny, deny, deny.......
That child deserved more.
imoo:furious:

I guess I am confused on how duct tape could be on the mouth of a skeleton. I would have thought it would stay on the skin which should have come off by now...I think...

From the moment they mentioned tape on the skull, I envisioned duct tape wrapped around the head through the mouth (sorry for the graphic visual). In that case decomposition may have just dropped the back side of the tape band and left the front side in the mouth of the skull.

Just a thought.

I'm sorry, NG just lost the last of my respect in not catching that there are viable reasons to duct tape a body post mortem.

I actually said that...this is sad.

So what are you thinking ? that someone PUT The remains there to be found ?

Who ?? Lee ??????

On NG they're saying that the conditions of the ground under where the bag was found make it obvious that the bag has been there for many months. The area was totally underwater up until less than 2 weeks ago. Tim says he wishes he could hug George and Cindy.

Right about then is when I shut NG off and I doubt I'll ever watch her show again. I've lost respect for several people due to this case.

You know cocoamom that is food for thought, and it has also been sugested that it was not a coincedence that this happened while the As were gone. That and George's apperance last night makes me wonder if he indeed did know what he was going home too??? :confused:

I was having a hard time with that area not being searched but LE, Tim, and several sources have said that there was deep standing water there all summer. Apparantly it is a downhill walk to get to the locations she was found. There is a video out today that a teenager shot of the CSI team working the scene, he shot it thru his chainlink fence, his yard directly borders this area, but is uphill of it, he said the water was waisthigh all summer.

We have seen many other cases where the body or the limbs have been wrapped in bags and come out the water really well preserved.

As much as I despise all of the Anthony's, tonight I will pray that they find peace within themselves as they grieve the loss of their precious Granddaughter. But, I am afraid the moment they go on the air spewing more lies I will despise them even more than before.

How would George know that the body would be found today :waitasec:

I go back and forth on how I feel about this....I would guess this would mean he had moved it to a more findable location and just knew it was a matter of time? Maybe he was tired of the situation and knowing more...I dont know I just cant reconcile in my head the different things I've seen of him.

I think the way they got the search warrant for the house again so quick is that there was something in the bag they feel they can match up..Maybe a towel from a set, or a sheet, blanket...??..something of that nature..
Just a thought..

I agree.
There was some very strong evidence that was found in that bag today that sent them with such speed to get a search warrant for the home and now declare it a crime scene.

Also with Casey's "anxiety attack" she knows LE now have Caylee's remains, found where she put Caylee. Casey didn't react when LP and the divers pulled stuff out of the Econ river in Blanchard Park but Casey is sure showing us a SIGN today.

Casey you are Guilty
I hope Guilt eats you up inside, anxiety meds are not going to help you Casey.
Tell your lawyer and your family the truth, you've been playing them for months IMO

God Bless Caylee Anthony
Rest in Peace piccola bambina

There is sooo many assumptions going on it is almost dangerous.

George and Cathy had all rights to hire a lawyer. I believe I would to if my house was surrounded after a unidentified body was found. I would also feel quite unsafe with the 'lynch mob' mentality that seems to be running rampant web wide ( and off the web also, I am sure. )

They could very well be going on a news show to show their true feelings, and to perhaps change the current public sentiment so that they can feel safe to go home. And perhaps when the body is identified and it turns out to be Caylee, they may cancel. People do many strange things while grieving.

I think it would be hard to convince me that my child had killed her own child. I believe I would want proof as well. I am sure they have doubts always in the back of their minds but it is the first instinct of parents to defend their children.

Of course, there are those who will admit their child has done something heinous and still be on their side. It remains to be seen what they will do.

Personally, I feel bad for both of them tonight, as they fight the inner battle of not KNOWING if this is their granddaughter. Hopefully there are some real answers soon.

how heartless to not only put that child in a trash bag..but naked? why? why was she naked and left to rot?

now I am thinking she killed her in the bathtub...

god help us.

They were showing the Anthony home live for a few moments on Nancy.

Question - LE has the 2 beads that LP said he found under the tree at Blanchard Park & LP said that they should match them up to see if they are from the same Lot as the beads that KC has in her home.

If LE does this & it is confirmed that the beads found at Blanchard park are infact from the same lot as the beads in KC's home wouldn't that confirm that they were planted?

Either that or KC dumped Caylee in the woods behind her house & put up a beaded cross at Blanchard Park which doesn't make any sense .

Anyone think Casey will come clean and tell the truth now? If prints are found on the tape, what do you think she will say? Can someone start a new thread on this....sorry I don't know how.

Gotta wonder if this is a deliberate move on the state, DrG is certainly no slacker when it comes to finding what happened, but here JB could send his "expert" to observe whatever was going on. By sending Caylee to Quantico, the feds don't have to let anyone in to see what's going on.

I think the Feds have an open (albiet unlikely) alleged kidnapping case that they would like to close and that's why they are taking custody of the body and the tests. I think the local police are just not arguing about it because it is in their best interest as well as Quanitco has a more uniimpeachable lab.

On NG they're saying that the conditions of the ground under where the bag was found make it obvious that the bag has been there for many months. The area was totally underwater up until less than 2 weeks ago. Tim says he wishes he could hug George and Cindy.[/QUOTE]

Right about then is when I shut NG off and I doubt I'll ever watch her show again. I've lost respect for several people due to this case.

These people lost their only grandchild and you don't think they deserve the benefit of the doubt here? God forbid, I hope you never have to experience the pain and grief that GA and CA are going through. Yeah, CA has said some ridiculous things, but she's still Caylee's grandmother and I'm sure she loved her very much. CA or GA are not the one's on trial here. Just because she's been, quite frankly, uncooperative, elusive, and a little nuts, doesn't mean that she doesn't deserve a sympathy hug from Tim or anyone else's support...

JMHO and nothing more.

I have to admit I've done my share of A-attacking. Now doesn't seem to be the right time. My heart goes out to them as well.
I guess I "feel" for them but in the way you'd feel for someone who's been running around doing insensitive things and now that person's been cut down to size and you feel bad for them now. The thing is....if this is indeed Caylee, the actions of Cindy and George are going to be viewed from a new perspective now. They will no longer be the poor hapless grandparents that sadly (and pathetically) think their granddaughter is still alive and are lashing out at folks because of that genuine belief by doing and saying stupid things. Now that this poor baby's body has been found, they will no longer have the "thinks Grandbaby is alive" sympathy factor. Anything done by them action to defend Casey or lash out at LE at this point are going to make them look evil and they'll lose any remaining sympathy. And that includes continuing to say stuff like "Baez is doing a good job for our daughter and we are happy he is representing her" etc. I forgot the lawyer's name but yes, they've retained counsel. I think these 2 should not say ANYTHING except "Nothing to say anymore; our poor beloved granddaughter is gone forever." Period. That's it. But you just know they won't. You know they'll go on Larry King Live tomorrow and say SOMETHING that is both:

(1) absurd; and

(2) intended to assist in the legal defense of their daughter Casey.

And that's when I think all hell will break loose. As a lawyer, I really hope their new counsel meets with them tonight or tomorrow and tells them to say ZERO from this point on, to get psychological assistance to deal with the obvious trauma they've suffered and to consult with the lawyer when they are contacted by LE regarding their house or other possessions. Just my $.02.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties