Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really frustrating trying to get a page to load or even reply. Is there anyway to shut the site off from guests so that registered members can view and discuss this

I was just wondering this same thing earlier. I couldn't get on and I noted that there were 38 registered members and 98 guests on the Caylee Anthony thread I was trying to load the next page on. I know I don't post often, but I read consistently every day since 2003.

It is annoying that guests can cause the server to become too busy and shut us registered guests out.

Just my 2 cents of ranting...
Lady Sleuth

Omg I am just hearing this news... this is barely half a mile from A home. Unbelievable. I have such a flood of emotions. Relief that she might finally be found... afraid that it IS our little Caylee, discarded in such a callous manner... this is the news we have all prayed for, and dreaded. I am just a mess. If this is Caylee, KC wasn't kidding when she said, "She's close." Please give me a sedative someone. I can NOT listen to CA and GA blame this on the Real Kidnapper--the "time for telling lies" is SO GONE. Heartsick, but hoping... JMO

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

I agree with you Chilly. Regardless of their outrageous behaviors or delusional thought process, the bottom line is that they have lost their granddaughter. As a human being and a mother, my thoughts and prayers are with them tonight.

ITA

There is no doubt in my mind that they loved that girl with every fiber of their being, and this has to be so, so heartbreaking for them.

They have lost the grandchild that they loved more than life itself. That is all the reason I need to feel for them.

Sorry, not trying to be hateful or anything here---but---if they truly loved this child more than life itself....they would have been out there every day looking for this child. Non-stop. Food and sleep would not have been a necessity. Talking to the media about anything would have been something they would have avoided. I truly believe in my heart that they knew what was going on from the get-go. They may not have known everything, but they knew something. Too many lies from all members of the family. This, of course, is just my opinion.

"IF" they had just exerted ANY effort themselves and searched daily in their OWN area..........they would have found her. HOW could they be so calluous to NEVER EVEN LOOK for Caylee???...........How EVIL - How cruel.

I have NO EMPATHY or SYMPATHY for the Anthony's because they ONLY had SYMPATHY for KC and not little CAYLEE.

To throw a child away like trash like something of NO VALUE in any of their lives is very appropriate for this family.

I hope George and Cindy are devastated, but I doubt very seriously that will happen. I thoroughly expect them to get back on TV and blame someone else.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The A's want to keep defending Casey and they dont want to believe that their grandaughter is dead until they received evidence of such. I give them evidence. Take the A's and Casey down to the medical examiners office and let then id the poor baby. Let them see the small dirty bones, let them smell the decomposition, let them hear the stillness and let them have the grief that they will never be able to touch their grandaughter again.
Rest in peace Caylee...........even if your own family wont acknowledge you and give you a proper burial....America will. You are Americas angel.

I thought Grandpa Anthony testified against his daughter...am I mistaken?

Baez said this to reporters:

"I realize the circumstances as they are would lead most people to believe these are Caylee’s remains. But people have been wrong before," said Baez. He said Casey was upset at the news of the discovery and had asked for a sedatve. But he wouldn't go any further. "I’m not ready to disclose any kind of communications I had with my client," he said."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18253901/detail.html

I wonder if she has tried to contact her parents or vise versa..

I have a suggestion...............Put a rag with chloroform over her face until she stops breathing permanently............that would be the only sedative I would give her if I were in charge.

No sorry, that was my wording, I think they said todays find or something like that. But how on earth can they still be in a frame of mind to appear on national TV with this going on?

Because that's what this has become all about for Cindy. Not Caylee...attention and seeing herself on TV. She absolutely loves it, and won't stop just because they can finally prove to her that Caylee is dead.

Now her spin will start about the fact that Zanny killed Caylee and planted her body near their home in order to frame Casey. Mark my words.

My heart does go out to the A's because they have lost a grandaughter whom they loved very much. Maybe now they can get on with the healing part of all of this but I have a feeling CA won't stop this mission she's on and I don't think GA has the parts of his body he was born with to take charge of the situation. Very sad day for all of us but hopefully we will find out the rest of the story and mommy dearest will end up where she belongs. The guy upstairs will take care of business when KC gets there..

respectfully snipped

I agree with you about the Ant family. They have wanted to believe Caylee was still with us so badly that I believe they have lost their grip on reality. How else could they have sat there listening to KC and not shaken the snot out of her? I understand their desire, I truly do. I'm just sorry they didn't possess the magic beans that could have made the fairy tale true.

With as much strength as it took for them to keep it together for the last 5 mos, I hope they have the reserve they will need to get thru what the real world has in store for them. I pray the humanity we all share will allow them to accept anyone with out stretched arms to help them heal. Hopefully in this season of giving we can all forget the anger and bitterness we have have felt and people will reach out to them with compassion.

[/I]

These people just got smacked in the face with their worst nightmare.
Yeah I think this is the worst day of their life and yes my heart goes out to them.

I have to admit I've done my share of A-attacking. Now doesn't seem to be the right time. My heart goes out to them as well.

That's what they call it when Caylee is finally found? A "new development"? Unreal.

That is flat out disgusting that they would go on LKL after finding out this info. They are just doing it to make defense money for KC. I do feel bad for GA and CA, but I'm fearful that now it will be Zanny who killed the child of course. Don't they stop and think that if zanny babysat for 1 1/2 - 2 years and KC can't even tell them where she ever lived. Those people have shut have their brain off. They'd better give Caylee the burial she deserves.

It is perfectly okay to not have sympathy for the Anthonys. It is also perfectly okay to have sympathy for them.
I myself have been very judgmental of their behavior and actions, yet will ask forgiveness from my mighty Lord tonight for one reason. This is what precious Caylee would want of me. In keeping this all about Caylee, I will pray for her grandparents comfort, and I will also pray that Casey find the Lord tonight, and allow him into her deep dark soul.
However, I will not ask or disrespect anyone who does not feel the same way as I.

Sorry, not trying to be hateful or anything here---but---if they truly loved this child more than life itself....they would have been out there every day looking for this child. Non-stop. Food and sleep would not have been a necessity. Talking to the media about anything would have been something they would have avoided. I truly believe in my heart that they knew what was going on from the get-go. They may not have known everything, but they knew something. Too many lies from all members of the family. This, of course, is just my opinion.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I can't believe I just heard this but G and CA to be on LKL tomorrow night to discuss the new developments, unbelievable.

George and Cindy Anthony should be ashamed of themselves! Is being on camera all that these two ghouls can think about?
Lock em all up, throw away the keys. They make me so sick.
Poor Caylee has no family to even mourn her death, I can't begin to describe the contempt I feel for that entire family.
God Bless Caylee.:prayer::(:rose:

i have a great feeling that the bag found will match the bag that was in the trunk of her car.

i do feel bad for the A's because of the severe denial they are living in, and i really hope that this denial ends, but i have a feeling that it will not. i think they will except that she is dead (if it is her) but i still think they will blame someone else for her death. i can see it now, they'll say ZG broke into their house, stole their duct tape and their garbage bags and buried the body near their house to make it look like casey did it....

"IF" they had just exerted ANY effort themselves and searched daily in their OWN area..........they would have found her. HOW could they be so calluous to NEVER EVEN LOOK for Caylee???...........How EVIL - How cruel.

I have NO EMPATHY or SYMPATHY for the Anthony's because they ONLY had SYMPATHY for KC and not little CAYLEE.

To throw a child away like trash like something of NO VALUE in any of their lives is very appropriate for this family.

I hope George and Cindy are devastated, but I doubt very seriously that will happen. I thoroughly expect them to get back on TV and blame someone else.

That is a chilling thought, I'm remembering Cindy saying she would search everywhere and she was RIGHT THERE, wow, that just makes me sick...

They said no clothes were found. Maybe a hair barrett/bow or something like that?

I've heard that "No Clothes were found" then I heard that it wan't confirmed that no clothes were found.

Yes, It could be a Barrett or a hair clip.

Tim Miller said that he was told by a member of OCSD that it's definetly Caylee. I don't think they would say that unless they had something that confirmed it was her.

OCSD is putting crime scene tape around the Anthony home at this very moment

they said no clothing found - what if there really WAS a rag and they want to match it to something at the A's house?

I am starting to have real issues with this not having been found before now. LE searched here, TES searched here, individuals (not me) and individual groups searched here. This is only FEET from the sidewalk that kids go down everyday to school since August. Kids hang in these woods. Exactly how long do they think this bag sat there? 5-6 months?

If the skull "fell out" the end was open yet no animals scattered and they "are pleased with the preservation of the evidence in the bag"??? Fay dumped FEET of water in this area according to a neighbor but no algae/water in the bag/destruction of this "preservation" of evidence??????? I just am having a really hard time buying this so close to the sidewalk....

Anyone know if dogs ever searched this area? I am betting no...

Why can't CA and GA just grieve for Caylee and stay off entertainment shows while this is going on??

If they DO go on LKL tomorrow night, I think that leaves absolutely NO doubt what this all about for them.

It is perfectly okay to not have sympathy for the Anthonys. It is also perfectly okay to have sympathy for them.
I myself have been very judgmental of their behavior and actions, yet will ask forgiveness from my mighty Lord tonight for one reason. This is what precious Caylee would want of me. In keeping this all about Caylee, I will pray for her grandparents comfort, and I will also pray that Casey find the Lord tonight, and allow him into her deep dark soul.
However, I will not ask or disrespect anyone who does not feel the same way as I.

Ditto, and Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member