Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilly Willy said:
This has to be a horrible day for the Anthonys. My heart goes out to them.

Why? With everyone you have seen from Cindy and George -- do you HONESTLY believe that they will EVER admit this is Caylee -- even if DNA evidence proves so?

Even if they do -- the story will be that Zenaida dumped Caylee so close to Casey to frame her.

It will never end for Cindy and George because they are unwilling to look at the facts in the case. It also doesn't help that they are incredibly terrified of their daughter.
These people just got smacked in the face with their worst nightmare.
Yeah I think this is the worst day of their life and yes my heart goes out to them.

I'm guessing that there is something in the bag besides bones that is convincing LE that it is Caylee....Her Clothes maybe?

I can't believe I just heard this but G and CA to be on LKL tomorrow night to discuss the new developments, unbelievable.

I'm guessing that there is something in the bag besides bones that is convincing LE that it is Caylee....Her Clothes maybe?

They said no clothes were found. Maybe a hair barrett/bow or something like that?

Sheriff Beary was on TV stating "no clothes were found"...

WITCH - they are gonna love her "hot body" in general pop!

I hope so - with a chloroform chaser and some duct tape over her mouth to keep it all in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER ....

I say let her out of jail!! I can't think of a jury in the world that would convict someone.....oh ok, I won't go there~~

Sorry for the rant - couldn't contain myself.

:clap: Don't be sorry. Most of us feel the same way.

I can't believe I just heard this but G and CA to be on LKL tomorrow night to discuss the new developments, unbelievable.

That's what they call it when Caylee is finally found? A "new development"? Unreal.

Still not down with all the hate on George and Cindy quite yet! They're grieving grandparents in my eyes, and until there is evidence to indicate that George put Caylee's body in this location they should be treated as such.

Anyone who would wish to physically harm them for wanting - for wishing - to believe that little beautiful Caylee is alive is a very depraved individual.

Bolded by me.
Dont ever assume im souless because I have no sympathy for the Anthonys. I will make no judgement on your opinon or your feelings regardless if I agree with them or not.
From another poster that I agree with 100%:
I just have this to say about th Anthony's. For one, I cannot and will not be a hypocrite. These people have been horrible. They have done nothing to help find this little girl who may have been in a GARBAGE BAG all these months! Second, would I wish it on them? NO, nor did I, but their OWN DAUGHTER did this and they decided which side to take and that was of the murderer and not the vicitm!

They are as Evil as their daughter and I will not back away from that. This whole family has needed help for a long long time. The only thing that I hope for is that they ALL get it now!

I pray for that little vicitm. I pray that she did not suffer. I pray that this is her and she can be laid to rest, FINALLY, thanks to some stranger and not her very own family. I pray that justce is served on every single soitary person who is involved!

"IF" they had just exerted ANY effort themselves and searched daily in their OWN area..........they would have found her. HOW could they be so calluous to NEVER EVEN LOOK for Caylee???...........How EVIL - How cruel.

I have NO EMPATHY or SYMPATHY for the Anthony's because they ONLY had SYMPATHY for KC and not little CAYLEE.

To throw a child away like trash like something of NO VALUE in any of their lives is very appropriate for this family.

I hope George and Cindy are devastated, but I doubt very seriously that will happen. I thoroughly expect them to get back on TV and blame someone else.

Im in Australia. IVe just logged in to WS

Im in tears.

IVe been googling all the different reports

Dear God :( My heart is breaking for a little girl in America - you didn't deserve this Caylee You were the most beautiful little girl.

I agree with the poster that said about loving the man who decided to relieve himself - I think its usually disgusting too but right now I love this man too !!!

I have only got to page two, gonna read the rest now ...

*sob*

Baez said this to reporters:

"I realize the circumstances as they are would lead most people to believe these are Caylee’s remains. But people have been wrong before," said Baez. He said Casey was upset at the news of the discovery and had asked for a sedatve. But he wouldn't go any further. "I’m not ready to disclose any kind of communications I had with my client," he said."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18253901/detail.html

I wonder if she has tried to contact her parents or vise versa..

I would sure like to watch that tape when they do talk for the first time since finding Caylee.

What about the doll dress? Why would you give the "nanny" the doll dress but not the doll? Even one tiny hair or ANYTHING of KC's in, around, or on this find and KC is TOAST!!

NG they are saying that inside a plastic bag, no animal destruction, they may have soft tissue or enough remains to test for drugs, chloroform, Xanax, etc! woo hoo!

Baez said this to reporters:

"I realize the circumstances as they are would lead most people to believe these are Caylee’s remains. But people have been wrong before," said Baez. He said Casey was upset at the news of the discovery and had asked for a sedatve. But he wouldn't go any further. "I’m not ready to disclose any kind of communications I had with my client," he said."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18253901/detail.html

I wonder if she has tried to contact her parents or vise versa..

I'll give KC a sedative. A nice wrag soaked in Chlorform duck taped to her face. Of course she was crying, crying for her nasty old self. I can't believe they even gave her a sedative, she should be made to stay up all night, night after night, thinking about what she did. :furious:

A dear friend of mine was just chatting me in YIM and we agreed that this has been such an emotional day. I told her that I have the same sick feeling in my stomach that I felt when they found Laci and Connor, we went thru that together, in fact, that is when we met, during that case.

I have been out to Modesto and said a prayer at the bay and even gave a shout out and flipped the bird to Scott outside the gates at SanQuentin, tho I don't think he heard me up there on death row.

I was at work today when I logged in here and saw the news about 5 minutes after it broke. I immediatly called my fiancee' at home and told him to get CNN on and tell me what the hell was going on.

I spent about an hour on the phone with him, he was seriously pissed as he was telling me what was going down.

This case has gotten to us, in the same way, and we want to see this thru till Justice is served for Caylee Marie.

Thank God she may now be laid to rest at last.

Casey Anthony is little more than a cold blooded lizard, and I only give her this due to her limited intelligence.

She may have taped Caylees mouth and hands and then put her in the pool. She may have crushed her skull or broke neck with the shovel.

why would she search "shovel" ? does anyone find this odd?

I will never buy the theroy of an accidental overdose of chloroform. No mother accidently overdoses her child on chloroform. It's absurd.

actually to refer to her as a lizard is an insult to lizards everywhere.

That's what they call it when Caylee is finally found? A "new development"? Unreal.

No sorry, that was my wording, I think they said todays find or something like that. But how on earth can they still be in a frame of mind to appear on national TV with this going on?

Please please please let them find Casey's fingerprints on or in that garbage bag.

They have lost the grandchild that they loved more than life itself. That is all the reason I need to feel for them.

I agree with you Chilly. Regardless of their outrageous behaviors or delusional thought process, the bottom line is that they have lost their granddaughter. As a human being and a mother, my thoughts and prayers are with them tonight.

Still not down with all the hate on George and Cindy quite yet! They're grieving grandparents in my eyes, and until there is evidence to indicate that George put Caylee's body in this location they should be treated as such.
snipped
I am with you PBB. I do not think they had a hand in the murder, therefore, whatever controversial things they have done pale in comparison to finding the remains and confirmation of the death of their Caylee.
Liking them or even respecting them shouldn't be a prerequisite for us to feel compassion and sympathy to these grandparents. jmho of course.

I think the way they got the search warrant for the house again so quick is that there was something in the bag they feel they can match up..Maybe a towel from a set, or a sheet, blanket...??..something of that nature..
Just a thought..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member