Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of our super ping map posters are here, I hope someone will compare the ping maps to the location of this little angel.
I started a thread in the sticky forum if anyone has thoughts on that.

From what I can remember (site too slow to check), she left home on June 27th and somewhere around 15 minutes later pinged near Curry Ford Rd at 11:34 by texting Amy "I finally got rid of the smell ...definitely dead animal plastered to the frame of my car" (please excuse if not exact quote)...

this day was the day she left her car at Amscot.

bolding is mine-

I thought they could still test hair for signs of poisoning since it remains intact for such a long time post mortem?
I hope they can anyway.

And I know of a case where despite the extreme decomposition (young boy in suitcase tossed into a lake), they were able to say it was probable strangulation due to a broken bone in the throat area.(cant remember the name of it, sorry. Brain is very foggy today)

Suffocation wouldnt be able to be established I dont think, or drowning, if it is just skeletal remains.
But who knows? If the bag was still intact when it was found and if caylee was wrapped, there could be more of the remains than we would expect to see at this late stage.

I guess we'll all know soon enough.
On a seperate note, I hope that this will quieten all the talk of the A's being involved in the disposal, or their role in her actual death.
No matter how stupid people have made them out to be, they would not be stupid enough to hide the body this way.
And if the reports of other items being in the bag are true, there is no way an ex cop would leave behind that much evidence.
KC on the other hand doesnt look at the big picture, she does what works for her at the time , using as little physical exertion as possible. She did it all on her own, imo.
And they shouldnt give her any meds if she's freaking out now that she knows caylee has been found. She doesnt deserve the escape of medication. Shes not panicking over her daughter, she's panicking becuse she's knows she's screwed now.

What other items were found in the bag? I missed this --

OMG!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! I just got home from work and turned on Nancy Grace!

Baez said this to reporters:

"I realize the circumstances as they are would lead most people to believe these are Caylee’s remains. But people have been wrong before," said Baez. He said Casey was upset at the news of the discovery and had asked for a sedatve. But he wouldn't go any further. "I’m not ready to disclose any kind of communications I had with my client," he said."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18253901/detail.html

I wonder if she has tried to contact her parents or vise versa..

This has to be a horrible day for the Anthonys. My heart goes out to them.

Why? With everyone you have seen from Cindy and George -- do you HONESTLY believe that they will EVER admit this is Caylee -- even if DNA evidence proves so?

Even if they do -- the story will be that Zenaida dumped Caylee so close to Casey to frame her.

It will never end for Cindy and George because they are unwilling to look at the facts in the case. It also doesn't help that they are incredibly terrified of their daughter.

If any of our super ping map posters are here, I hope someone will compare the ping maps to the location of this little angel.
I started a thread in the sticky forum if anyone has thoughts on that.

TY Jb, I've been trying to get in here all day. I'm still reeling from the news, but it crossed my mind that we were unaware Klee was there because I bet the pings from that area where she was found are from the same tower she would have pinged from at her house ??

God Bless Caylee, a X-Mas miracle. :blowkiss:

Baez said this to reporters:

"I realize the circumstances as they are would lead most people to believe these are Caylee’s remains. But people have been wrong before," said Baez. He said Casey was upset at the news of the discovery and had asked for a sedatve. But he wouldn't go any further. "I’m not ready to disclose any kind of communications I had with my client," he said."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18253901/detail.html

I wonder if she has tried to contact her parents or vise versa..

Ha! According to witnesses, Casey merely looked dismayed and maybe a little ill. I think he's trying to make his client look like a compassionate human being.

Anyone know who the crazy guy in the white sunglasses who was screaming/yelling/wanting media attention outside the A home was??

Why? With everyone you have seen from Cindy and George -- do you HONESTLY believe that they will EVER admit this is Caylee -- even if DNA evidence proves so?

Even if they do -- the story will be that Zenaida dumped Caylee so close to Casey to frame her.

It will never end for Cindy and George because they are unwilling to look at the facts in the case. It also doesn't help that they are incredibly terrified of their daughter.

They have lost the grandchild that they loved more than life itself. That is all the reason I need to feel for them.

I wonder if the clothes were in the car and CA washed them. I remember GA saying that when he saw the trunk on the 24th, he could see clothes in there.

So....the utility worker either picks up the bag or kicks it (I've heard both)....and a skull either falls out or rolls out.

Remember....Casey's computer search....."neck breaking".

This is my biggest fear. They've already stated that they'll never believe it was Caylee if she was said to be found. I'm afraid, that they will not aknowledge this is Caylee, let alone give her a funeral. They possibly can't do that right?

Anyone know who the crazy guy in the white sunglasses who was screaming/yelling/wanting media attention outside the A home was??

It's my understanding that he's a notorious "Caylee is Alive" supporter.

Cindy & George already knew that Caylee was dead & GA may have even seen Caylee's body on June 24th - If not he at least "Smelled the Decomp" when KC opened the trunk to give him his gas cans

While logic and location would indicate that this is most likely Caylee, it is completely incorrect to keep posting that "there are no other missing children in Florida". A DCS review a few years ago after Rilya Wilson went missing found that at that time alone more than 1000 foster children were missing and unaccounted for in that state. Add to that the thousands of children known to be "missing" because non custodial parents have taken them. Then add cases like Trenton D. and Sabrina A. and it is clear that at any time a child's bones are found, it COULD be any one of thousands of children.

That being said, tho, it seems this one will be identified shortly and may very well be Caylee.

casey asked for a sedative...I wonder if they gave her Xanax?

I hope so - with a chloroform chaser and some duct tape over her mouth to keep it all in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER ....

I say let her out of jail!! I can't think of a jury in the world that would convict someone.....oh ok, I won't go there~~

Sorry for the rant - couldn't contain myself.

What a shock. Comment on NG program said the dental records for Caylee are readily on hand, so that ID could happen quickly.

No info on what else was in the bag with little Caylee. Rest in peace dear little baby, you have lovely playmates in heaven to keep you company.

I hope justice is swift and proper for the wild animal person who took this dear baby's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en