Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh, we might have to wait a week maybe two for an ID.

Jane Velez Mitchell just said it might be less if they put it as a priority. They mentioned dental records which could ID right away but Sheriff Beary would say if they had dental records for Caylee.

ugh, we might have to wait a week maybe two for an ID.

Jane Velez Mitchell just said it might be less if they put it as a priority. They mentioned dental records which could ID right away but Sheriff Beary wouldn't say if they had dental records for Caylee when he was asked at a earlier presser.

Has anyone seen that video of the local African-American that has always been an Anthony supporter, and always out front with the Caylee is alive shirt?
He totallly lost it. If you do go see it, warning it has foul language! You have been warned.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html

I hope someone gets that guy some help. He needs it.

Finally im in,probably long enough to make this post but i also heard that JB has already filed a motion to keep them from examining the remains. Can anyone update? Do we know anything at this point?

Thank you

He can't do that!
can he?:waitasec:

Dr. Pennypacker
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

Well KC may get out of jail soon ......... as least long enough to attend the funeral.

I sure as heck hope they wouldn't allow that!!:mad:

:cow:

I just wanted to say, I have been trying frantically all day to get in here and couldn't. I had to resort to other message boards and I have to say, WS is the best, most intelligent and professional board anywhere. I don't post much but follow constantly. I'm glad I decided to land here. :blowkiss:

Nurses know where bodies leak from, (facial orifices as well as others). A Nurse would know that if you are trying to dispose of a body without leaving all types of DNA in the transport vehicle, you would want to tape off certain orifices. Like the nose and mouth.

Just a thought.

It's a terrible thought too, but true - we know Casey liked CSI crime dramas - if she were trying to cover the mouth for fluids she would have covered all orrifices with duct tape

I'm thinking the duct tape was on the mouth for the kidnapping effect - she did say that Zanni the imaginary nanny kidnapped Caylee

According to Geraldo, Casey had to be sedated at the jail. That surely seems to indicate that she is aware this is Caylee's body.
http://onthescene.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/12/11/geraldo-on-caylee-anthony/

Duct tape wrapped around the head and stuck to itself would stay on, especially since it's unlikely the body was jarred or moved in the 6 months since Casey placed it there.

This has to be a horrible day for the Anthonys. My heart goes out to them.

Bags were already taken from Anthony's home during prior search warrant, so they will be able to tell if the bag found today is similar.

They won't be able to tell exactly how long the body was there, only general as in months.

Autopsy exam may show cause of death, but won't be able to show poisoning or strangulation.

They have 45 days from arraignment day to change their mind about DP, but doubtful they will.

bolding is mine-

I thought they could still test hair for signs of poisoning since it remains intact for such a long time post mortem?
I hope they can anyway.

And I know of a case where despite the extreme decomposition (young boy in suitcase tossed into a lake), they were able to say it was probable strangulation due to a broken bone in the throat area.(cant remember the name of it, sorry. Brain is very foggy today)

Suffocation wouldnt be able to be established I dont think, or drowning, if it is just skeletal remains.
But who knows? If the bag was still intact when it was found and if caylee was wrapped, there could be more of the remains than we would expect to see at this late stage.

I guess we'll all know soon enough.
On a seperate note, I hope that this will quieten all the talk of the A's being involved in the disposal, or their role in her actual death.
No matter how stupid people have made them out to be, they would not be stupid enough to hide the body this way.
And if the reports of other items being in the bag are true, there is no way an ex cop would leave behind that much evidence.
KC on the other hand doesnt look at the big picture, she does what works for her at the time , using as little physical exertion as possible. She did it all on her own, imo.
And they shouldnt give her any meds if she's freaking out now that she knows caylee has been found. She doesnt deserve the escape of medication. Shes not panicking over her daughter, she's panicking becuse she's knows she's screwed now.

I sure hope LE checks the duct tape for dog and cat hairs. I know I watch too many crime stories but I just saw one recently where a murder victim was bound with duct tape and the killer had a dog. The dogs hair was found on the tape. The A's have a cat and dogs so it's possible there could have been some transfer there. My heart does go out to the A's because they have lost a grandaughter whom they loved very much. Maybe now they can get on with the healing part of all of this but I have a feeling CA won't stop this mission she's on and I don't think GA has the parts of his body he was born with to take charge of the situation. Very sad day for all of us but hopefully we will find out the rest of the story and mommy dearest will end up where she belongs. The guy upstairs will take care of business when KC gets there..
I'm sure they will check the tape. The roll it came from probably will have stuff on it, too. I know mine gets messed up on the edges of the roll, with all kinds of junk on it. If whoever put the tape on the body used their teeth to rip it, there should also be DNA. Fingerprints too, can be found. Water won't affect those, according to a commentator I heard earlier.

Not to worry, the evidence sounds plentiful.

we do NOT KNOW... the details ...... Y E T ! ! !
but we will..... soon...........
the duct tape could have been wrapped around the head.
The Hair could still be there also....
THIS is just soooooooooooooooo Sad....
I can't even believe I am typing this.
I am so mad at KC.
I can NOT understand.
I can Not believe that she could even stand herself !!!
I pray to God she breaks down and tells the truth.
My Lord in heaven...
what she did is unreal.... and what she has put her parents
through is totally unbelievable ! ! ! and the LE and Tim Miller
and LP and ALL you Searchers.. and Web Sleuthers.... etc ! ! !

Well.... in the Bible... it says....
Truth will overcome EVIL ! ! !
Now is the time !
God Bless !
jjgram
Sad.... yet somehow happy that some answers and truth can
come out now.......... and
Precious Little Angel CAYLEE MARIE can be now... laid to rest in
a dignified way. *** Her Precious Little Soul IS ALREADY IN HEAVEN ! ! !

Nancy Grace is talking by phone on Jane Velez's segment saying her sources at the FBI are saying that this IS Caylee...I know reporters (especially NG) would have some inside sources so I am going to back that 100%. I am kind of torn hoping that it IS and it ISN'T Caylee. I would want to find her alive in a perfect world but common sense prevails and tells me it is her.

Thank you to the meter person for having to take a whiz and God Bless Caylee. She deserves to have a proper service and be remembered.

As for her monster mother, I can't wait for the day when they ammend this indictment to capital murder. I want her head for this.

My heart goes out to GA and CA. What an emotional and horrific thing to have to have to live thru. I don't know what is to come for them, but we are going to get to see them deal with this publicly and I sometimes wish I didn't.

A medical expert just said there would be no reason for the skull to become detached from the body unless animal activity or it was broken....

It's been said that LE DOES have dental records already and this would be the first cursory identification done. It's going to be a long next couple of days ain't it???

Passenger on plane said obvious A's knew something. Lots of LE when they landed. Passenger said it was heartbreaking.

I heard on cnn headline, that there could of been some tissue left on the body- so that would be good- maybe they can test the tissue for chlorform-

Bags were already taken from Anthony's home during prior search warrant, so they will be able to tell if the bag found today is similar.

They won't be able to tell exactly how long the body was there, only general as in months.

Autopsy exam may show cause of death, but won't be able to show poisoning or strangulation.

They have 45 days from arraignment day to change their mind about DP, but doubtful they will.

- bolding is mine -

I thought they could still test hair for signs of poisoning since it remains intact for such a long time post mortem?
I hope they can anyway.

And I know of a case where despite the extreme decomposition (young boy in suitcase tossed into a lake), they were able to say it was probable strangulation due to a broken bone in the throat area.(cant remember the name of it, sorry. Brain is very foggy today)

Suffocation wouldnt be able to be established I dont think, or drowning, if it is just skeletal remains.
But who knows? If the bag was still intact when it was found and if caylee was wrapped, there could be more of the remains than we would expect to see at this late stage.
And hopefully theres other ways to establish how long the body has been there.

I guess we'll all know soon enough.
On a seperate note, I hope that this will quieten all the talk of the A's being involved in the disposal, or their role in her actual death.
No matter how stupid people have made them out to be, they would not be stupid enough to hide the body this way.
And if the reports of other items being in the bag are true, there is no way an ex cop would leave behind that much evidence.
KC on the other hand doesnt look at the big picture, she does what works for her at the time , using as little physical exertion as possible. She did it all on her own, imo.
And they shouldnt give KC any meds if she's freaking out now that she knows caylee has been found. She doesnt deserve the escape of medication. Shes not panicking over her daughter, she's panicking becuse she's knows she's screwed now. She knows that whatever is in that bag can be directly traced to her.

Nurses know where bodies leak from, (facial orifices as well as others). A Nurse would know that if you are trying to dispose of a body without leaving all types of DNA in the transport vehicle, you would want to tape off certain orifices. Like the nose and mouth.

Just a thought.

Well, this sent off a great deal of bells and whistles in my head.

Oh, the disregard for this poor baby. There are so many who would have loved her and raised her so well :(

I don't know how anyone else feels, and I'm not sure right now that I care, but listening to NG on the telephone interviews is making my sick to my stomach.

Holly on 6 says not the best answer. She's at a loss. She doesn't want Caylee dead. But she doesn't want the A's to keep going through what they are. No right answer in this. Still maintains KC could not have hurt this little girl no matter how this turns out.

Some thoughts here before I go spend the rest of the night with my 6 year old daughter:

1. As for Bye-ez wanting his "own people" to observe the medical examination....I might allow that. Let them watch WITHOUT INTERVENING. Less chance that Bye-ez will later make a fuss at trial. Also, at trial when the medical examination is discussed prosecutors could slip in how the exam was delayed at the request of defendant (through her counsel) and that the attendees at the examination included X, Y, and Z who defendant insisted watch. That's gruesome and totally makes it look like she's hiding something. If an innocent mother heard her daughter was just possibly found, why would her first thought be to lawyer up the damn autopsy for chrissakes. How AWFUL it will make her look.

2. Cindy and George are in for a big change in how they are treated and viewed. First thing they do when they find out putrid, falling apart remains of their precious granddaughter are found? They get quiet on the plane, then hire a lawyer when they get on the ground and confirm they are going on Larry King Live tomorrow. The public has cut these 2 a lot of slack so far. But now, if that sad bag of bones really contains this poor sweet baby, they aren't gonna get cut any slack. If I were them, I'd go into hiding and get myself some really large and armed bodyguards.

3. The implications this find has on the trial: huge. Has Bye-Ez said anything yet? Anyhow, if Casey goes with the same ole story that someone stole her (a babysitter, whoever)....the find today means Casey no longer has a reason to "hold back" all this stuff she's claims is necessary to protect Caylee's safety. But we all know there's no "stuff" she's holding back and she'll be stuck. Of course, she has no obligation to testify at her trial but LE or prosecutors should make another request of her....that now that her daughter's remains are found, could she please tell them who she thought the kidnappers were? That sort of thing. Darn...better run before it gets too late.

Some thoughts here before I go spend the rest of the night with my 6 year old daughter:

1. As for Bye-ez wanting his "own people" to observe the medical examination....I might allow that. Let them watch WITHOUT INTERVENING. Less chance that Bye-ez will later make a fuss at trial. Also, at trial when the medical examination is discussed prosecutors could slip in how the exam was delayed at the request of defendant (through her counsel) and that the attendees at the examination included X, Y, and Z who defendant insisted watch. That's gruesome and totally makes it look like she's hiding something. If an innocent mother heard her daughter was just possibly found, why would her first thought be to lawyer up the damn autopsy for chrissakes. How AWFUL it will make her look.

2. Cindy and George are in for a big change in how they are treated and viewed. First thing they do when they find out putrid, falling apart remains of their precious granddaughter are found? They get quiet on the plane, then hire a lawyer when they get on the ground and confirm they are going on Larry King Live tomorrow. The public has cut these 2 a lot of slack so far. But now, if that sad bag of bones really contains this poor sweet baby, they aren't gonna get cut any slack. If I were them, I'd go into hiding and get myself some really large and armed bodyguards.

3. The implications this find has on the trial: huge. Has Bye-Ez said anything yet? Anyhow, if Casey goes with the same ole story that someone stole her (a babysitter, whoever)....the find today means Casey no longer has a reason to "hold back" all this stuff she's claims is necessary to protect Caylee's safety. But we all know there's no "stuff" she's holding back and she'll be stuck. Of course, she has no obligation to testify at her trial but LE or prosecutors should make another request of her....that now that her daughter's remains are found, could she please tell them who she thought the kidnappers were? That sort of thing. Darn...better run before it gets too late.

According to Geraldo, Casey had to be sedated at the jail. That surely seems to indicate that she is aware this is Caylee's body.
http://onthescene.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/12/11/geraldo-on-caylee-anthony/

Duct tape wrapped around the head and stuck to itself would stay on, especially since it's unlikely the body was jarred or moved in the 6 months since Casey placed it there.

This has to be a horrible day for the Anthonys. My heart goes out to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay