Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in the 1st thread I believe. MN was on the phone with NG for an interview on HLN. This is when MN stated that he resigned due to his belief that the Anthony's new what was going on and he did not want to take part in that anymore.
Could someone confirm this is too? I think this happened around noon today.

I just listened to the interview that was linked to in the post above. NM didn't say anything like that. Is there another interview?

I heard him say that he quit because he did not believe Casey was innocent, nothing about George and Cindy lying to LE. You must have seen something I didn't see.

I have been looking for that as well. All I can find is that it seems he believed Caylee was dead and Casey knew what happened to her and they believed she was alive and Casey innocent. That is all I can find anyway. He did say somewhere that he thought Casey was lying I think but can't find that either.

I think you and I need to make ourselves a stiff drink and shut off the computer. This isn't doing our blood pressure any good. All day I've been glued to the 'puter watching the news live, crying for a baby I'd never met. Ah, I agree with you, don't get me started. . .

Let's take a break before one of us gets in a real :argue:

I made a drink. Its in a pink glass. With a pink straw.

=/

I just listened to the interview that was linked to in the post above. NM didn't say anything like that. Is there another interview?

MN called in this afternoon .. I watched it LIVE ON FOX on the web..

He said he left because he did not think anything positive would come from the situation with regard to Casey.

He did not believe her story.

Period.

just finished watching NG, and I am praying these remains a Caylee's so she can be laid to rest. CA has driven me nuts- but tonight I'll be praying for she and George because they love/loved Caylee very much!!!!I burst into tears tonight when NG played tapes of her singing. She has become a daughter to many of us- America's child. It's sad when complete strangers are more grief stricken and involved than a child's own mother!!!! I'll never understand this case.

SObbing in Iowa

That is beautiful....we did get what we wished for, as sad as it is. She can be buried with dignity as a precious little girl should be. I would love to know what led that man to that peticular spot, maybe angels?

Weeks back I was thinking and posting that she would have been careful not to place the body where some kind of maintenance worker or someone clearing land for development would find it; however, there is always the perps.- Casey's, comfort zone.

Then again, I think back to a case where the perp. told witnesses he was just going into the woods to pee; but he was really hiding the body. Do you think the defense will say that the worker who went into the woods to pee, actually murdered Caylee, if it is her?

There is sooo many assumptions going on it is almost dangerous.

George and Cathy had all rights to hire a lawyer. I believe I would to if my house was surrounded after a unidentified body was found. I would also feel quite unsafe with the 'lynch mob' mentality that seems to be running rampant web wide ( and off the web also, I am sure. )

They could very well be going on a news show to show their true feelings, and to perhaps change the current public sentiment so that they can feel safe to go home. And perhaps when the body is identified and it turns out to be Caylee, they may cancel. People do many strange things while grieving.

I think it would be hard to convince me that my child had killed her own child. I believe I would want proof as well. I am sure they have doubts always in the back of their minds but it is the first instinct of parents to defend their children.

Of course, there are those who will admit their child has done something heinous and still be on their side. It remains to be seen what they will do.

Personally, I feel bad for both of them tonight, as they fight the inner battle of not KNOWING if this is their granddaughter. Hopefully there are some real answers soon.

Welcome to WS

If you read the 1,000's of pages of Documents, watch the video statements the Anthony's gave LE and then watch all the media interviews that they did it is painfully obvious to me that the Anthony's have lied, twisted the truth and withheld information. They also may have knowingly tampered with or destroyed evidence.

I've also weighed all the evidence available to me & I am convinced that George knew Caylee was dead at 2:30 pm on June 24th.He had to have known, either that or he's lying to detectives who are investigating a murder and that is a crime.

I'm as sympathetic as the next person to anyone who has lost a child but in my opinion the Anthony's do not deserve it.

MOPO.

how heartless to not only put that child in a trash bag..but naked? why? why was she naked and left to rot?

now I am thinking she killed her in the bathtub...

god help us.

(bold mine) ... or a swimming suit would have been a "dead giveaway..." JMO...

I guess I "feel" for them but in the way you'd feel for someone who's been running around doing insensitive things and now that person's been cut down to size and you feel bad for them now. The thing is....if this is indeed Caylee, the actions of Cindy and George are going to be viewed from a new perspective now. They will no longer be the poor hapless grandparents that sadly (and pathetically) think their granddaughter is still alive and are lashing out at folks because of that genuine belief by doing and saying stupid things. Now that this poor baby's body has been found, they will no longer have the "thinks Grandbaby is alive" sympathy factor. Anything done by them action to defend Casey or lash out at LE at this point are going to make them look evil and they'll lose any remaining sympathy. And that includes continuing to say stuff like "Baez is doing a good job for our daughter and we are happy he is representing her" etc. I forgot the lawyer's name but yes, they've retained counsel. I think these 2 should not say ANYTHING except "Nothing to say anymore; our poor beloved granddaughter is gone forever." Period. That's it. But you just know they won't. You know they'll go on Larry King Live tomorrow and say SOMETHING that is both:

(1) absurd; and

(2) intended to assist in the legal defense of their daughter Casey.

And that's when I think all hell will break loose. As a lawyer, I really hope their new counsel meets with them tonight or tomorrow and tells them to say ZERO from this point on, to get psychological assistance to deal with the obvious trauma they've suffered and to consult with the lawyer when they are contacted by LE regarding their house or other possessions. Just my $.02.

Great post!

I am wondering if the police have been to Tony's house. Casey took garbage from his house. She could have taken the bag from there. His house should be searched as well.

I know a lot of us lit a candle for Caylee last night in the hope it helped find her. I will always believe it helped.

Please click on the link below and help get this most important petition get enough signatures to make it a law. I believe it will help protect our children.

Given the close proximity of Lee's house to that of George and Cindy, isn't this location closer to Lee's house?

Let me keep looking Chilly. I know i read it today somewhere, I'll find it sooner or later.

I heard him on fox also, live feed, still looking. This is part from cfnews13

NeJame also said that part of the reason he resigned as the Anthonys lawyer was because they were in denial about their daughter's involvement in Caylee's disappearance and that he could not endorse them saying Casey is innocent. "I resigned a few weeks ago because I could not support, in any way, shape or form, Casey."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/11/could_remains_belong_to_caylee.html

I agree, I think Cindy loved that child with everything she had inside.

I just don't think Cindy has very much inside. But she gave that baby everything she had, lived for her.. that's obvious. Until her baby (Casey) needed her then she split and became Casey's mom again. Back to loving Casey above all else because if something happens to Casey, Cindy will honestly have nothing left to live for.

I don't think Cindy is so much covering up for Casey but aiming to fulfill her own need to have control of this situation. To have Casey home with her and not in jail. Cindy's got some major boundry issues when it comes to Casey, that's clear.. but Cindy is all about Cindy. If she is covering for Casey it's not for Casey's sake.

MO

Perfect analysis imo. :clap:

I think they should have cuffed them and taken them into custody when they landed. They don't deserve sympathy! They left this beautiful girl out in the elements to rot in a damn garbage bag wrapped in duct tape and were willing to leave her there forever to save Casey. They need to be charged for anything and everything they have done in this case...which after the SW....LE will know much more about their involvement. I expect charges to come down for them, too. I can't wait until that day!! GRRRR!

RIP Caylee Marie. You are out of the weather and can finally get some justice....just like we promised you. LE is your voice. We are your voice. The State is your voice.

Personally, now that the Almighty Lord (Give Him Thanks & Praise) has *directed the worker* to "discover" Caylee...I am changing my tune and praying for ALL the A's...and fellow WS'ers...and society in general...

..BUT.. I will withhold my sympathy for their loss UNTIL it has been determined what, IF ANY, their involvement is.

He has seen this thru to her being found. He will reveal who did what. The good thing is, despite whether we feel justice is too much or too little, eventually all participants will stand before the Judge again. And there will be no motions, arguments, or negotations because He will have seen it as it happened.

*Philippians 4:13* "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

I do not believe the area was under water at the time of disposal, but after hurricane Fay it was and the neighbor said it only was about a week and half ago the water receded enough to see anything back there. I know there are conflicting reports that there were no clothes in the bag, but I wonder if a diaper or pull-up was? They could check the home for the Brand of diapers if so. They sound like something besides the bag and tape needs some investigating from the different reports.

I guess I am confused on how duct tape could be on the mouth of a skeleton. I would have thought it would stay on the skin which should have come off by now...I think...

Hi LeLe and Everyone,

I think the tape could still be in place even though not attached to the bone.

We know the skull had separated from the other bones as it rolled out of the sack when the man lifted it up.

Could it be that over the last 6 months this tape became harder or somewhat stiff in the stages of decomposition and retained the shape of her mouth area?

First the wet stage and then the dry stage follows. Having the decomposing flesh attached to the sticky tape and then that flesh drying out would possibly meld with that glue and the residue would help it stay stiff.

Just thinking off the top of my head. xox Scandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member