Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston, she was moved from the backyard soon after she died (June 17th or 18th) and was only in the trunk for the drive around the corner, imo.

Ok, just to clear up something. The unidentified remains (yes, I do think they are Caylee's) are NOT being sent to Quantico. DNA analsysis will be done there, but the autopsy is going to be done in Orlando. I know the Quantico angle is being reported by just about everyone, but I have pretty good sources here in Orlando and that is just not true.
I also have a source that says the same thing..so I am with you on this.

Do you believe this crap from Baez. Somethings never change...."From Day One." (from Fox 35 website http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465784,00.html)

“I understand the circumstances as they are would lead most people to believe that these are Caylee’s remains. But I must stress it’s not,” Baez said “People have been wrong before.”

I think they should have cuffed them and taken them into custody when they landed. They don't deserve sympathy! They left this beautiful girl out in the elements to rot in a damn garbage bag wrapped in duct tape and were willing to leave her there forever to save Casey. They need to be charged for anything and everything they have done in this case...which after the SW....LE will know much more about their involvement. I expect charges to come down for them, too. I can't wait until that day!! GRRRR!

RIP Caylee Marie. You are out of the weather and can finally get some justice....just like we promised you. LE is your voice. We are your voice. The State is your voice.

Well, now that the gravy train has come to an end they can get back to the real world, get back to work and hope and pray that God shows them some mercy because I will never give them one ounce of my sympathy.
They both did everything humanly possible to prevent sweet Caylee's remains from being found.

Over the next day or so I plan to go through the psychic, dreams thread about Caylee to see if anyone's impression was close to the findings today. Let me know if anyone else wants to help!

I'll bet this is probably what delayed them taping off the A house. They were waiting probably on prelim DNA field results as probable cause to get the search warrant.

They didn't want to ask for hairbrushes or toothbrushes again because of what happened last time. Better off going in and getting what they need themselves. That way they won't end up with doggie toothbrushes and such.

JMO on this, but I don't live far from this area. The video the neighborhood kid took appeared to show LE below ground level. Possibly this is an area retention pond that up until very recently was filled with water. I know that many of the retention ponds in my neighborhood are just now drying up...some still have small amounts of water, but some have emptied out. We had a lot of rain during July and August and most of those retention areas have kept water until just recently. If they bag was well sealed with duct tape...could it have been watertight? Maybe weighed down with a paver from the yard (could have had extras in the shed that was broken into) or another item LE is hoping to match to something around the house? Perhaps that would explain the search warrant?

It seems to me that there had to be something found in the bag that created the need for LE to search the home for the 4th time. I doubt it's the trash bag - what family uses the same box of trash bags for 6 months?

As of the time NG was aired, it appeared they had not yet obtained the search warrant. I wonder what's taking so long.

Greta is covering this live right now!

Reported on Fox News - Lead investigators have entered the Anthony home

Fox News reporting LE got the search warrant about an hour ago. Are in the house and the backyard. Strange; they didn't have to wait for DNA to get a search warrant. Also reporting again duct tape around the mouth area of the skull.

you can be sure that the next story will be the "babysitter" did it...

Greta questioning need for search warrant - says it's bizarre at this point. Reporter says it's directly related to something found with the remains.

Reporter in front of the Anthony home says that the man who discovered the remains spoke to people initially, saying that there was duct tape on the skull, but the reporter says OCSO will not confirm that.

The reporter also says that detectives are in the house, the shed, and in the backyard. They're showing detectives going into the house right now. They're putting gloves on and I saw one taking a picture of something in the doorway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ribut1932