Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weeks back I was thinking and posting that she would have been careful not to place the body where some kind of maintenance worker or someone clearing land for development would find it; however, there is always the perps.- Casey's, comfort zone.

Then again, I think back to a case where the perp. told witnesses he was just going into the woods to pee; but he was really hiding the body. Do you think the defense will say that the worker who went into the woods to pee, actually murdered Caylee, if it is her?

I wouldn't put it past Jose to try anything at this point, but I doubt he'll think that's his best defense strategy, won't explain away too many other things- computer searches, etc

I have been following this case for some time now.
I searched all morning for the news on the pretrial this morning. Only to come across the article about discovery of body found.
Thought to myself how ironic it is found on the very day of her pretrial hearing.
That,s just pure Karma!!!! Some higher power is at work today!!!
I watched NG this evening to see what new developments might have been released and if there is any info on or about body. Only to learn not much more has come out yet.
What has me amazed at the moment is that I changed the channel after NG to watch CSI...only to be stunned by the start of the show.....a murder victim being placed in a black garbage bag.....dumped in a wet wooded area....then show the elasped time of what happens to a decomposing body in this condition in a garbage bag!!!!!WHOAAAAAAAA!!!! WTF!!!!

Welcome to WS

If you read the 1,000's of pages of Documents, watch the video statements the Anthony's gave LE and then watch all the media interviews that they did it is painfully obvious to me that the Anthony's have lied, twisted the truth and withheld information. They also may have knowingly tampered with or destroyed evidence.

I've also weighed all the evidence available to me & I am convinced that George knew Caylee was dead at 2:30 pm on June 24th.He had to have known, either that or he's lying to detectives who are investigating a murder and that is a crime.

I'm as sympathetic as the next person to anyone who has lost a child but in my opinion the Anthony's do not deserve it.

MOPO.

Thanks for the welcome, but I have been lurking for many months reading about this case and other missing people.

George is ex law enforcement IIRC, and I can't imagine him actually knowing about the body and allowing it to be soo close to his house.

There's a big difference between being a parent in denial and trying to figure out what could have happened other then your daughter being a murderer, and actually playing a part. I think they fit into the first category.

IMO anyways, waiting on actual facts.

I do not believe the area was under water at the time of disposal, but after hurricane Fay it was and the neighbor said it only was about a week and half ago the water receded enough to see anything back there. I know there are conflicting reports that there were no clothes in the bag, I wonder if a pull up or diaper was.

Ok, just to clear up something. The unidentified remains (yes, I do think they are Caylee's) are NOT being sent to Quantico. DNA analsysis will be done there, but the autopsy is going to be done in Orlando. I know the Quantico angle is being reported by just about everyone, but I have pretty good sources here in Orlando and that is just not true.

My guess is the skull will be sent to UT Body Farm or that they have already called them in. Dr. Bass will go most likely, because he is the world's expert in skull and bone analysis for cause of death. That is where Quantico sends theirs. The DNA is already done. There is a quick DNA which they do on the scene and then they follow up with the complete analysis.

Regardless of how Cindy and George have behaved, they have lost their grandchild. There is absolutely nothing to indicate that they had any hand in Caylee's death or in hiding her body. Whether or not they 'knew' something does not take away from their loss. How could I not have compassion for a family who has experienced the most horrible loss possible? I don't need to defend my feelings.

Chilly, thanks for another great post. My heart goes out to the A's.

Greta Van Sustern will be covering the Caylee story tonight at 10 o'clock on FOX News.

Many members of WS's who have spent major time on this case are well-read participants and have had their fill of Anthony antics--I'm certain most of us are in agreement with Boston's assesment.

Where is the duct tape on the skull story coming from? Was it from one of the stations live feeds today?

I think they should have cuffed them and taken them into custody when they landed. They don't deserve sympathy! They left this beautiful girl out in the elements to rot in a damn garbage bag wrapped in duct tape and were willing to leave her there forever to save Casey. They need to be charged for anything and everything they have done in this case...which after the SW....LE will know much more about their involvement. I expect charges to come down for them, too. I can't wait until that day!! GRRRR!

RIP Caylee Marie. You are out of the weather and can finally get some justice....just like we promised you. LE is your voice. We are your voice. The State is your voice.

We don't know that they didn't. They could be in custody or taken in for more questioning. That is my guess.

Now, when they are aware of the body, would be the time for some tough questions.

Personally, now that the Almighty Lord (Give Him Thanks & Praise) has directed the workder to "discover" Caylee...I am changing my tune and praying for ALL the A's...and fellow WS'ers...and society in general...

..BUT.. I will withhold my sympathy for their loss UNTIL it has been determined what, IF ANY, their involvement is.

He has seen this thru to her being found. He will reveal who did what. The good thing is, despite whether we feel justice is too much or too little, eventually all participants will stand before the Judge again. And there will be no motions, arguments, or negotations because He will have seen it as it happened.

I keep hoping that they would act more like Mark Hacking's parents did when he murdered Lori. They stood by thier son, but they along with his brother urged him to tell the truth so Lori could have a Christian burial.

Then you have parents like Entwistle's...accusing Rachel of murdering her baby and killing herself.

Sadly, the A's are more comperable to the latter.

Casey Anthony is little more than a cold blooded lizard, and I only give her this due to her limited intelligence.

She may have taped Caylees mouth and hands and then put her in the pool. She may have crushed her skull or broke neck with the shovel.

why would she search "shovel" ? does anyone find this odd?

I will never buy the theroy of an accidental overdose of chloroform. No mother accidently overdoses her child on chloroform. It's absurd.

actually to refer to her as a lizard is an insult to lizards everywhere.

How can someone use accidental overdose and chloroform in the same sentence? Chloroform has been an out lawed substance since the 1970's, it is illegal to possess, it is illegal to administer to another person, let alone a two year old baby. Two years ago the FDA withdrew all kinds of fairly innocuous drugs that have been available OTC for 25 years, due to the remote possibility
a child could be accidentally overdosed. What in the name of all that is good would make a person think there was any safe dose of chloroform to use on a baby? This I just can't understand and I never will.

Giving kids a dose of benedryl before boarding a plane is not a new concept, if it would make the child more comfortable, as long as the child's doctor concurs, I don't see a problem. How anyone ever reconciled this with giving a child an intentional overdose so mommy or daddy can party undisturbed is a whole other animal. How this ever became an acceptable practice is far beyond my grasp. How someone could go from medicating a baby with drugs never meant for a child's consumption, to drugging a baby with an illegal chemical is death penalty worthy, in my eyes.

Cindy has already gone on record & said that if Caylee is found dead it will be the fault of the media. Thats not an exact quote & I can't remember what show she said it on but she did say it. I remember the uproar that it caused here at WS.

Question - On what day do you think Caylee was disposed of & how long do you think that Casey kept her in the trunk for?

I do not believe the area was under water at the time of disposal, but after hurricane Fay it was and the neighbor said it only was about a week and half ago the water receded enough to see anything back there. I know there are conflicting reports that there were no clothes in the bag, but I wonder if a diaper or pull-up was? They could check the home for the Brand of diapers if so. They sound like something besides the bag and tape needs some investigating from the different reports.

We were on vacation in Florida from July 6th until August 1st and tropical storm Bertha hovered for a good part of the month dumping lots of rain/storms. Bertha moved from south Florida (gulf) somewhere around early July towards the Daytona/St. Augustine area before finally moving to the South Carolina coast towards the end of July. Faye followed behind a few weeks later IIRC.

they said no clothing found - what if there really WAS a rag and they want to match it to something at the A's house?

I am starting to have real issues with this not having been found before now. LE searched here, TES searched here, individuals (not me) and individual groups searched here. This is only FEET from the sidewalk that kids go down everyday to school since August. Kids hang in these woods. Exactly how long do they think this bag sat there? 5-6 months?

If the skull "fell out" the end was open yet no animals scattered and they "are pleased with the preservation of the evidence in the bag"??? Fay dumped FEET of water in this area according to a neighbor but no algae/water in the bag/destruction of this "preservation" of evidence??????? I just am having a really hard time buying this so close to the sidewalk....

Anyone know if dogs ever searched this area? I am betting no...

JMO on this, but I don't live far from this area. The video the neighborhood kid took appeared to show LE below ground level. Possibly this is an area retention pond that up until very recently was filled with water. I know that many of the retention ponds in my neighborhood are just now drying up...some still have small amounts of water, but some have emptied out. We had a lot of rain during July and August and most of those retention areas have kept water until just recently. If they bag was well sealed with duct tape...could it have been watertight? Maybe weighed down with a paver from the yard (could have had extras in the shed that was broken into) or another item LE is hoping to match to something around the house? Perhaps that would explain the search warrant?

Many members of WS's who have spent major time on this case are well-read participants and have had their fill of Anthony antics--I'm certain most of us are in agreement with Boston's assesment.

I am sure, I have read a lot of those opinions today. Just putting my opinion out there, as I still believe in hard evidence over conjecture.

The only thing that I KNOW about today is that a body has been found of a child that has died under terrible circumstances. That, makes me sad. That should never happen to the most innocent members of our world. That makes me want to hold mine closer and thank god they were born to parents that love and protect them, and say a prayer for god to help those that aren't.

My guess is the skull will be sent to UT Body Farm or that they have already called them in. Dr. Bass will go most likely, because he is the world's expert in skull and bone analysis for cause of death. That is where Quantico sends theirs. The DNA is already done. There is a quick DNA which they do on the scene and then they follow up with the complete analysis.

I'll bet this is probably what delayed them taping off the A house. They were waiting probably on prelim DNA field results as probable cause to get the search warrant.

Where is the duct tape on the skull story coming from? Was it from one of the stations live feeds today?

It was first mentioned this morning, tonite according to Fox 35 sources at OCSD confirmed.

Jane, don't be disgusted.....people have been doing that from probably the beginning of civilization.........I remember as a child , on a road trip, going off behind a bush to "relieve myself".....bet others here have , too.
what that man deserves is the utmost respect for his integrity .....he COULD have called the NEWS MEDIA and said, "Hey, look what I found!"...but he did the right thing.......for which all of us are extremely grateful........
what a day......my heart goes out to the Anthony's and all of you who love that beautiful child......but she is with the Source of Love now....I take comfort in that......

Sigh as I said "I think its Usually disgusting - but right now i love this man"
I wish you had more picked up on how sad I am rather than about the man relieving himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust