Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, We have all been praying for a miracle, but to watch this is just heartbreaking.

I agree! I feel as though I am on the verge of tears! If this is Caylee, then maybe the circus show can end. If not, then someone else is in for the heartbreak of a lifetime. This is just so sad!

LE has said that it could be Caylee. They have NO other missing children in this area.

It could also be Trenton Duckett????

OK......guess that confirms it is a child and not "a young girl":confused:
Not confirmed officially, but they told Tim they've "got her".

Kathy B. is on the phone. One investigators said it could be Caylee and they are taking this very seriously. It is the skull of a little girl they found.

LE confirmed with the news that the skull is of a little girl

OMFG!

Please - if anyone sees this on national cable tv - post.

Tim Miller is saying he got a call from LE that it is Caylee. :(

Wow. Just... wow.

I'm feeling a lot of things right now, but the feeling that surprises me the most is sorrow for George and Cindy. This is going to be a devastating day for them. :(

They are confirming it is Caylee on the live feed. Tim says investigators called him and said "we got her" I am just crying!

Salem

Minute-To-Minute Update

9:32 a.m. : Utilities worker finds remains.
11:07 a.m.: News 13 confirms FBI headed to the scene.
11:10 a.m.: Anthony family spokesperson said Cindy and George Anthony do not believe that the discovery is that of their granddaughter.

Hearing that from Tim, well I can't ..I just can't... I'm crying. But am so happy she has been found and will be laid to rest peacefully.

Oh sweet Caylee, you can finally be laid to rest. I really think this is her. Like someone else said, it's a Christmas miracle.

what's that sound......

oh it's nothing just the A family starting their spin machine

oh look there's JB reving it up

Dear Lord....please let this be our little girl....Justice for once and for all.....please

Prayers going out to all of you who are so emotionally involved in Caylee's case.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003