Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says remains....we don't know if it's bones or what.

It says a SKULL of a small child.............that is bones and if that is her that is one of the most important parts for a forensic team. Not only the teeth, but a lot of other things can be determined from a skull.

That is the same place the teens found that rope attached to something buried before.

Tim going to Orlando in a couple of hours

Can the SA office change their mind and go for the Death Penalty NOW???

OMG. I just woke up and I'm seeing this :(

I'm sick to my stomach. Poor baby, whoever she is :(

orlando sentinel is saying they cant tell if its a girl. Captain Angelo Nieves of the sheriff's office said forensic detectives are inspecting the remains.

"Right now we cannot confirm the sex of the child," Nieves said.

thats from 8 mins ago

OK......guess that confirms it is a child and not "a young girl":confused:

I would be so glad to end the CIRCUS and lies...with this proof.

Sadly, even if this is Caylee, I don't think the circus will end. The spin will change, but knowing the Anthonys, there will still be spin. We'll just hear about how the kidnappers killed her, and how it's all OCSO's fault (until test results show she's actually been dead since mid-June, of course).

Not to get hopes up (or down) the only other case I have seen where the remains were discovered, said to be that person by media during discovery, and that many LE around, it was the person that was presumed. I just feel awful.

First they said "body of a little girl" then media changed and said "body of a small child" was found off SUBURBAN DR. just N. of the Anthony home.

Duct tape was on the skull they reported. Meter reader in the area walking in the woods (probably a nature call), picked up a garbage bag and a skull with duct tape on it fell out.

Those woods have been searched and searched and searched. Just goes to show you how thick they are, how difficult the searches are, etc....

WOW!!! I'm so happy - I'm CONVINCED this is Caylee - she will be able to rest now!!!

Next thing is the mental image of KC clawing at her cell walls, JB flipping out and rushing to the jail and the A's denying it all...

PS. Psychic thread said January 11th for find----today is December 11th!!!!!! Pretty darned close. Maybe Jan 11th will be DNA confirmation.

LE must have found something with the bag to be able to say that it is caylee....just my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth