Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TM is saying that he just received a phone call from LE saying "they truly believe it is Caylee".

Tim on the news and said LE said it is Caylee

I cannot get or find ANY live video. Is it me? Anyone find anything?

Holly Brisco is live on the scene right now, less than a block from the A's home. She's about 200 yards from the scene.

OMG, on Ch 9, Tim Miller just said he got a call from LE just now and it looks like it is Caylee.

If it is her, we're going to have to listen to cindy and george rant on about the nanny doing it, if that is the poor baby in that bag, i pray to god there is something else in that bag that proves casey done it.

Omg! So do I! I know they can extract DNA from teeth, so hopefully those are with the remains. I wonder if they can determine cause of death from the teeth as well, say if she were chloroformed to death? Does anyone know if chemical signatures can be found in teeth from a skull?

Tim Miller on the phone w/WFTV-- says he just got off the phone w/local LE in Orlando-- he said they confirmed that its likely to be Caylee. Weird that they would confirm that to him so early on? I wonder if there was something else in the bag to tie back to Casey?

A plactic bag wrapped in duct tape, this Poor Baby deserved so much more than this regardless of her identity. I have a sick feeling about this. Praying for this nightmare to be over.

I PRAY ITS HER...so this nightmare can end.....if it truely has duct tape...they will lift prints from the DUCT TAPE.....PLZ let this be the case...and MS Casey and help will go down!!!

Wow! They are saying, Live, Tim Miller that its Caylee!

my heart is pounding. oh my goodness. LE is going as far to say "young girl" and "victim".

http://www.wftv.com/news/18253901/detail.html

"According to information obtained by Eyewitness News, when the meter reader picked up the bag a skull fell out. The Orange County Sheriff's Office has confirmed to Eyewitness News that the body is a young girl."

I'm in tears. Whether it is Caylee or not, a young child is dead. How can people be so cruel? I keep telling myself there are more good people in the world than bad, but sometimes I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth