Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minute-To-Minute Update

9:32 a.m. : Utilities worker finds remains.
11:07 a.m.: News 13 confirms FBI headed to the scene.
11:10 a.m.: Anthony family spokesperson said Cindy and George Anthony do not believe that the discovery is that of their granddaughter.

This is identical to what the Peterson's said when Laci and Conner's bodies washed up. SOB's..:furious:

Map is up at wftv:

Location of Anthony home relative to remains find.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=4937+hopespring+drive+orange+county+fl&daddr=chickasaw+and+suburban+orange+county+florida&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=28.486949,-81.264324&sspn=0.116628,0.222473&ie=UTF8&ll=28.48526,-81.26271&spn=0.014579,0.027809&t=h&z=16

Apologies if already in here. I have been doing the Updates thread for those in a rush and haven't read this thread.

This is so depressing even though we know she is gone and want her found. Sad.....

It could be that if the bag was discovered in a residential area like it appears on the map, an animal (probably dog) carried it from the woods that appear to be close.

Raccoons and dogs both will drag a bag with something foul in it.

OMG are we the most skeptical bunch or what...my first reaction was "Oh some poor child has been found", immediately dismissing that it's Caylee.

Omgosh I hope this is her, little Caylee has already had some Divine Intervention (namely the amscot lady who just wouldn't ignore that car..God Bless her) and now the meter reader who is yet another ordinary soul just doing his job and the Lord has used him to bring the final justice to Caylee.
I Hope it is her.

Who is with GA & CA? Is anyone checking on them? Are they back from California yet? OMG!

Prayers to them all and Caylee rest sweetly in the arms of the angels, sweetheart!

Salem

OMG this has to be it. Let's pray that this is it and the little angel can finally have a decent burial and some peace. I don't recall hearing of any other little girls missing in Florida and KC did say that Caylee "was close". For some reason I feel sick to my stomach.

OH MY.
SKELETAL remains (SKULL).
Oh, my, my, my, my, my.
Are there other missing small girls in the area? I only know of JK and TD...

I live within 15 min. of the Anthony's home and have not heard of any small, young little girls missing. Caylee is the only one....unless it's remains from so long ago but I would assume that since it is so close to her parents home & brothers home, that it is Caylee.

Finally.....Rest in peace, sweet baby girl!

The meter man had to relieve him self and walked off to the side of the road and seen a black bag....

Remember the psychic tip on your find her where the German Shepard pee's? Maybe the she wasn't quite so whacky after all??

Yes, but this will pushed to the front and done as soon as remains are taken to the Medical Examiner's office. We could know by the end of the day.

Bolded by me:

REALLY?????? For real? HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! looks like I will be missing lunch and getting NO work done!!

I sure hope it is Caylee, Please let this baby be put to rest.

I think I read that most bodies are recovered less than a mile from where the crime was committed...sadly I believe this is our little angel Caylee.

I hope this is, but I'm afraid to believe it:(

I think someone just wanted it to be over.

And surprisingly enough the A's are out of town at the time of this discovery!!

But.....hmmmmm.....wasn't Lee in court this morning?????

OMG.....I remember reading about Suburban yesterday...was so disgusted with G&C but more so disgusted with Larry King last night...and now this....I just feel sick.

I hate to say this but I think George and Cindy will continue to say she's alive. Are they still in Cali???
:crazy:NO THER'RE IN DENIAL!:crazy:

Tim Miller states....Investigators called him and said "we got her"

GA and CA are reported as being in the air on a plane and have no knowledge of this yet.

I wonder if KC was watching tv this morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member