Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbors saying they never saw anyone search that area. If that is true, why didn't they? Kio told them they used to hang out there. I think that alone was a good enough reason to check it out. Maybe people just didn't see them search it. ???

OMG, they just said on fox Orlando that it appears the duct tape was on her mouth.

Surely that is rumor? Duck tape would have been attached to the skin and when the body decomposed would have come off. There hasn't been time for testing to determine that.

So the duct tape makes it sound like she was alive when put into the truck, right?

(of course IF this is Caylee)

OMG you guys, after all of this time, that poor baby was right there. Sweet jesus, I am stunned. I know I am jumping the gun, but it is probably her, and yes KC-- she was "very close". Sorry, I just had to type this out. I am in absolute shock. KC is much more cruel than any of us ever thought. I am speechless...................

Unless the body had been moved once or twice. That area was checked more than once. Maybe that bag was just placed there recently????

I wonder what Casey's reaction to the news was. I will be so very relieved to know it is Caylee so that she can have a proper burial.

A reporter at the jail said they dont know her reaction because the jail would not comment. She does have access to a TV though. They said they don't even know if Baez is there with her. :waitasec:

In looking at Google Earth, I see this all would have been so easy for Casey to execute from the Anthony house. It would only have taken her a few minutes.

All she had to do on leaving the Anthony driveway was to make a right-hand turn, go to the end of Hopespring, make a right onto Suburban Drive, drive a few streets to the end of Suburban, get out and bury the body.

She didn't exactly knock herself out, did she?

What, and be late to Fusian? :rolleyes:

Just from looking at the above picture, it looks as if it would be easy for KC to take the bag and the shovel, go behind the house into the woods and bury her body somewhere in the woods. No one would have seen her car or her on the street with a garbage bag and or a shovel. I wonder if there was a opening in the fence from the backyard to get to the woods.

Oh geez, am the only one that hopes this is Caylee but who doesn't want her remains to go back to this horrible family because they have not stood for justice for her but have chosen to defend the horrible creature who probably killed her!?

Nope...I was thinking the same thing. I mean, they are already saying it isn't her. When will they believe it could be her? And will they really give her the memorial she deserves or continue to deny?

I am glad to read that the house is locked down at this point. There was another case back east where the wife killed and dismembered his body and then chucked him in the river upstate.

The bags that he was found in were matched to bags that came from the house based on the manufacturing marks on the bags. They could tell that the bags had come off the machine at the same time, same run. The wife had donated several bags of clothes to goodwill at the time of the disappearance. LE collected those items as possible evidence since they suspected foulplay. They did not find the body for months after that. Those bags were key to the investigation.

Remember the black trash bags full of toys they threw out, did someone take them and would they still have the bag? There was also the woman that took their trash and printed pictures of the contents, I wonder if she still has that bag.

Did Lee send M over for alittle recon? Too bad she is now going to be looked at as suspect. I was really hoping Lee was seperating from the family in order to heal. Where is Lee thread should be a hot tamale right now.

Mallory really inserted herself into the middle of this by going into the A house.

Suburban drive was where Casey was when she ran out of gas and had TonE break into the shed for her for the gas cans right? Was this area searched...WTH. Meter Reader went into the woods to pee and found her...

fingerprints on the bag???????/ GA? CA? KC? LA? the SH** is about to hit the fan

I've already had a nice long cry, with my ten year old who is home sick today.

My son is absolutely brokenhearted that little Caylee's remains were found inside a GARBAGE BAG!! I know that we all knew this was coming, and we all knew Caylee would be found tossed away like so much trash. But even still, hearing this news was like a knife in our hearts.

One of the things that really concerns me right now is the fact that the scene was reported to be completely underwater during the first TES Search. If that is correct, than there is a strong possibility that the remains were also completely immersed in water. I don't need to point out what that could mean for any remaining Forensic Evidence.. :( :( :(

I pray deeply now that if this is Caylee, that the State of Florida will decide to seek the Death Penalty!! If placing your toddler's body in a lawn trash bag and throwing it in the woods to rot isn't "Depraved Indifference", I don't know what is...

You're body is safe Caylee, we've got you now Angel..

*tears*

What? OMG!!!!!!! I wouldn't put it past Casey, but that is so sad. I want to say so many things right now, but I dont want to get banned. I hope Casey's fingerprints are all over that tape.

You guys, remember she has to make this look like a kidnapping

someone is in biiiiiiig trouble, and someone can now rest in peace. Thank God. I am just flabbergasted. Sorry for all the posts!

Neighbors saying they never saw anyone search that area. If that is true, why didn't they? Kio told them they used to hang out there. I think that alone was a good enough reason to check it out. Maybe people just didn't see them search it. ???

Per MSNBC, the first time that area was searched it was under water. The second time it was searched, a chain-link fence had been put up, fencing off that area.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member