Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely that is rumor? Duck tape would have been attached to the skin and when the body decomposed would have come off. There hasn't been time for testing to determine that.

The Discovery blog is reporting the same thing. I didn't read that as a couple of inch piece that would have covered the mouth, but more like wrapped around, which would still be with the remains.

Someone else asked if the duct tape means she was alive when put in the trunk, I don't think it means that at all. It could have been put there in the house, or even after she died if she was attempting to stage something.

The Discovery blog also says the bag and tape are being compared to bags and tape found in the car. If that is true, she is done for.

George and Cindy flying in to Orlando ETA 5pm, they have been notified of the discovery.

Tim M on phone with ch. 9- says no other missing kids in this area, and certainly no other missing kids within 3/10 of a mile from Anthony's home.

Ch. 9 says neighbors said KC's used to party in those woods with friends.

IMO- she could have used the pool ladder to go over the back fence--->then carry Caylee intothe woods---->then back to the house.

News is saying the sealed off the A's home, calling it a crime scene and no one will be allowed inside. Lee's GF was housesitting and had been sent out.

Well KC may get out of jail soon ......... as least long enough to attend the funeral.

Personally I don't think KC will ever have a free moment on earth in this life time. She's beyond doomed. This was no accident, this was heinous.

Fox35 reporter said that ducttape was around the mouth area of the skull... I just saw the reporter say it with her own mouth.

They have to accept it after the DNA tests. Otherwise this will continue to be a horror show and continued disregard for Caylee as she stays at the medical examiner as an unclaimed body. I have very low expectations for the Anthony family, but even they couldn't do that post DNA results. It makes me ill to think about.

No they don't...remember, according to CA science is Hocus Pocus.

Per MSNBC, the first time that area was searched it was under water. The second time it was searched, a chain-link fence had been put up, fencing off that area.:mad:

Yeah, someone on another site heard, "Mandy Albright (I think that's her name) was interviewed by phone on one of the stations. She said the developer who owns the land that Caylee (maybe) was found on, REFUSED to give permission for a TES search. I believe this was on FOX but I have been channel surfing." :mad:

Surely that is rumor? Duck tape would have been attached to the skin and when the body decomposed would have come off. There hasn't been time for testing to determine that.

The Discovery blog is reporting the same thing. I didn't read that as a couple of inch piece that would have covered the mouth, but more like wrapped around, which would still be with the remains.

Someone else asked if the duct tape means she was alive when put in the trunk, I don't think it means that at all. It could have been put there in the house, or even after she died if she was attempting to stage something.

The Discovery blog also says the bag and tape are being compared to bags and tape found in the car. If that is true, she is done for.

Where I would have liked to be today.... on the plane with the A's when they received the news. I hope LE interviews the passengers who were sitting near them.

If indeed this is Caylee, then Casey will no longer have the excuse that she is not speaking in order save Caylee from retaliatory actions from her kidnappers. She would have no excuse for not exposing all she knows about who might have done this to Caylee and why. Of course, we know that there are no kidnappers....

Whats sad is that I know the A's will STILL blame someone else. They'll say the kidnappers planted it there to make it look like Casey did it an blah, blah, blah....

I agree with you 100%...I would bet money that they either a) deny the veracity of the DNA evidence like they did with the trunk ("it's just science") or b) the "real killers" planted it there to make Casey look guilty!

Casey, there is officially a room reserved in Hell for you now - you'll be sharing it with OJ Simpson and Shirley Turner.

News conference in a few minutes from sheriff per Fox News.

People have been saying that Cindy and George will say the body was dumped there to frame Casey - however that will not fly because I am sure there is a lot of evidence matching that bag to Casey and the Anthony home.

Tim Miller will also be a witness for the prosecution as he will verify that the area COULD not be researched during the seraches because of flooding.

Just heard Doctor G will get the bones??? is she the famous medical examiner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member