Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you 100% on that!

It is just me, but the fact that the bag with the body in it was NOT buried screams to me that it has not laid there all this time! JMO

I'm wondering if it could have been buried in a very shallow grave, and with the area getting flooded so soon after, if the loose dirt could have washed away.

Points to clarify:

Was there just a skull found or was it the full skeletal remains?

Duct tape on bag or on skull?

Gender verification?

State of decomp.

Distance from road.

Does Caylee have dental records available?
i've been glued to MSNBC; they said a skull AND a separate bag of "skeletal remains"; Sheriff won't comment on whether or not they have preexisting dental records ready to compare.

Ive got live. They're talking about not having cadaver dogs out at this time. Perhaps later. Fox feels its very "telling" that they have found enough (in terms of body I guess?)

I keep losing live feed...anyone have one on now?

#1 - I think there is going to be enough forensic evidence on the bags, tape, remains etc. to bury the killer in a landslide case. Jose start crying and stop smirkin. You're toast, bro. I don't even think the news media can wrap their brains around the mountains of evidence coming at this point.

#2 - I vote that the killer's punishment be "execution in the same manner of death" as our poor precious angel Caylee.

don't you think?

I just can't keep the words from KC's mouth out of my head when she said she felt that Caylee is close. This seems so surreal. Without a doubt in my mind I feel that this is Caylee that was found. I can't help but think that Caylee was to be found and put to rest before Christmas. I just hope that the evidence they find is enough to tie up all the loose ends.

OMG...........I slept in today and just got online and saw the headlines about the skeleton being found, thought to be Caylee. I turned on the tv to Fox News and they were covering it...............

My first thought after "OMG" was Casey saying, "she's close, my gut says she's very close." I can't get that out of my head!

Fox News is showing the Anthony home with LE parked in front.

Mark Nejame on live now and he admitted he resigned because he believe Casey hurt Caylee and could not stand by the A's! WOW

Anyone know why a water meter reader was lurking around in the woods? Something about this doesn't ring true. Just because a discovery happens with news crews around doesn't mean it's legit. It's either a cruel hoax or another child.

He went to relieve himself...if he hadn't already taken care of the job at hand I'm sure he had to go home and change cloths after the discovery.

Coming back on Fox News (National) after this commercial....I am flippin' channels like a mad woman LOL

Mark N being interviewed on Fox Orlando now by phone.

Mr. Nejaime on the phone live from Puerto Rico --

Says - he resigned from case because he did not believe that Casey had nothing to do with this --

Says they called Cindy before the media broke news

CA and GA denial? Nejaime says he thinks they were in it. And he couldnt support CA and GA with anything positive about Casey. Casey know everything that happened.

Anyone know why a water meter reader was lurking around in the woods? Something about this doesn't ring true. Just because a discovery happens with news crews around doesn't mean it's legit. It's either a cruel hoax or another child.

He had to go potty. :rolleyes:

Oh I bet JB was fuming....he probably spent that two hours trying to figure out what to do with a client who has spent the past 5 months doing nothing but lying to him. He's got his work cut out, thats for sure.

Oh NO ... Remember ... He posits Casey is absolutely 100% innocent! I am drenched in sarcasm!

When I was in law school ... my Crim Pro professor said that there is nothing that he hated more than having an innocent client! He said that it put too much pressure on him ... I remember thinking to myself then that it really takes a special kind of sleaze to be a criminal defense attorney!

I can't get any live coverage online, but tv is covering it extensively.

Fox and CNN Headline News.

Cindy and George will be on Dateline tomorrow night.:eek:

Maybe not now, though. If they are, they'll be blaming the media, LE and all of us for killing Caylee. Just you watch. This is a good day for justice for Caylee, but a sad, sad day never-the-less.

He stepped into the woods to pee..............saw the bag - picked it up and the skull fell out. Thank God he had to go right at that time.

I heard he was working on upgrading the fire hydrant system. He went into the woods to pee.

The news crew was not there when he found the bag/skull.

He immediately called LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member