SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said that "Tina" took off when the cops came. So was Tina involved in the trafficking?

I know this needs to go somewhere else but I don't know where.

Nice if Tina is Hope's mom............or is it Nay Nay and she was part off the LE UC snitch??? and LE must have all the stuff by now.........remember that all was Jan 28.............today is a week later!!!

Has RC been reading WS with all the code talk on some on the threads..?lol
ok I know ..
.but my take on the Boxer information..
.he starts off by introducing them to "all of his"room mates" as if to say they are all good ol boys and if you can talk to the garbage dude and sneak me some cash.I need to grease the wheels

She said that "Tina" took off when the cops came. So was Tina involved in the trafficking?

So Tina must have given her a ride to the store, I wonder if Ron was in the car too? Ron goes in the store and misty gets in with the undercover guy and Ron gets in with him too.

Nice if Tina is Hope's mom............or is it Nay Nay and she was part off the LE UC snitch??? and LE must have all the stuff by now.........remember that all was Jan 28.............today is a week later!!!

Tina who Misty thinks has the phone is Katrina, Ron's Aunt. We find this out in one of Misty's calls... keep listening...if you dare...:crazy:

haha I gotta say I kinda like "I'm so hungry" "she's f'ing hungry, their starving her!"

The only Terrys I recall hearing about re: this case are Terry Wright [pastor of Dunn's Creek Baptist Church - highly unlikely], and Terri - his momma, Teresa.

grandmaj just told me on scanner that Terry is his lawyer's name. :doh:

lol. too much for me to keep track of...

Somebody let us know if JVM is covering these calls on her show, please.

Exactly!! What was she doing there? To drop off Misty? Maybe when she saw LE throw Ronald and Misty to the ground....she booked it out of there.

Has RC been reading WS with all the code talk on some on the threads..?lol
ok I know ..
.but my take on the Boxer information..
.he starts off by introducing them to "all of his"room mates" as if to say they are all good ol boys and if you can talk to the garbage dude and sneak me some cash.I need to grease the wheels

I think GGS and laundry talk go together.....

"it's okay, Misty, just focus on yourself"

I don't think that's gonna be a problem

SERIOUSLY! :furious: I realize that we have not heard ALL their phone calls, but OMG, has anyone ever told these 2 that the world does not revolve around them despite their apparent belief to the contrary! EVERYTHING is ALL ABOUT THEM! (not screaming at you of course Donjeta, I'm just..just pizzed!) Not once did they ask how "others" were doing..it's ME, ME, ME..what can you do for ME?

Worst of all AND very telling (not that it comes as a surprise to anyone :sick:)..

NOT ONE WORD ABOUT HALEIGH or NEWS of HALEIGH!

Ronald and Misty are too stoopid to even fake it....Like..hey, I know these calls are monitored and someone going to be listening, I better throw in a question or 2 about 'my heart' to make it look good about whether there's any new info regarding HaLeighs whereabouts!!! :loser: Ronald :loser: Misty..

While I'm ranting..

Where in the He!! did Misty think she would be going? To the freakin country club? Newsflash Misty..JAIL is not supposed to be comfortable..getting you (or anyone) all comfy and your tummy full is not exactly LE's goal here, you are in jail!.. :snooty: FINDING HALEIGH or at the VERY LEAST finding out what happened to her IS their priority, so either start talking or stfu and get used to it, cause hopefully you and Ronald will be there a L O N G time, so make yourself at home honey, you're in for a long and bumpy ride! ...:furious:

Ron is just SO FULL of himself if someone were to give him an enema, he would disappear altogether. :waitasec: Sad thing is, while I'm screaming @ the computer screen listening to him, I suppose that to GGMS and "Mother," him having clean boxers is very important. :sick: They must be so proud now that Ronald has learned how to rotate his 2 'outfits' for laundry day all by himself..even if he can't have his electroplated gold chain with him in jail to PROVE to the other inmates how 'thuggish' he is..:furious:..

Where's 'Your Heart' Ronald?..You remember the beautiful little girl named HaLeigh that the Good Lord blessed you with for almost 5 years ....What did you do with her?! I think it's time to take out the trash Ronald and I do believe that LE is gathering it together to do just that!..

BTW, I hope no one takes offense to this, but how many men his age call their mom "Mother"? I'm sure there are some, but I know of none personally. in my mom's generation (she's 76) that was pretty commonplace..things like that were more formal then...not so much at all anymore IMO anyway. It just took me aback when I heard him say that for some reason.

All I can do is shake my head.......and go fix me a drink..anyone care to join me?

The bright side is, her maths is good. She's 18. If she got a 21 year sentence and served all of it she'd be 39 and still in her thirties, for a while, when she gets out.

Except in the video visits released yesterday she didn't know what 10% of $50,000.00 was.

I wonder what the last grade was that she actually finished and what state that was in? I know it happens, yet it is still mind boggling to me that someone can even make it out of elementary school without knowing how to read and basic math skills. How can that possibly go unnoticed?

BTW, I hope no one takes offense to this, but how many men his age call their mom "Mother"? I'm sure there are some, but I know of none personally. in my mom's generation (she's 76) that was pretty commonplace..things like that were more formal then...not so much at all anymore IMO anyway. It just took me aback when I heard him say that for some reason.

All I can do is shake my head.......and go fix me a drink..anyone care to join me?
norman bates. and my son when he's joking around and doing his norman routine. :)

re: misty and 10% of $50k, i'm as bewildered as you. :tsktsk:

Did we ever find out who "Talon, Tallent, Talent" is that Misty so desperately wants to see?

Except in the video visits released yesterday she didn't know what 10% of $50,000.00 was.

I wonder what the last grade was that she actually finished and what state that was in? I know it happens, yet it is still mind boggling to me that someone can even make it out of elementary school without knowing how to read and basic math skills. How can that possibly go unnoticed?

IIRC, it was 6th grade. I'm guessing lots of difficulty in school before that, too.

Pondering, " how many men his age call their mom "Mother"?" AND yet have her given name tattooed over his heart?

ONE.

Pondering, " how many men his age call their mom "Mother"?" AND yet have her given name tattooed over his heart?

ONE.

My husband calls his mom "mother" when he's mad at her, otherwise it's "ma." He would NEVER have a tattoo of her on his chest. He said, "Not happenin'."

Listening to misty call with Timmy: #3. My impression.....she KNOWS what happened to Haleigh. Timmy asks her if she knows anything....she's stern when she says"no,Bubba". ( kinda like" she didn't wanna discuss it") Then she wants to know what her lawyer said....timmy doesn't wanna say because the call is recorded. Misty asks if its good/bad.....he hesitates.....( sounds like LE removed that portion)

Now...I'm itching to know what her lawyer told the Croslins!!!

Note: not word for word

ONE.

I know of NO MEN (or boys even :innocent:) that have their mothers 'name' tattooed anywhere on their body. :loser: TTL! Even if I didn't dislike Ronald so much, I would find that absolutely creepy..

I know of NO MEN (or boys) under the age of 60-65 that call their mother "Mother", although I'm sure there are a handful, but even the majority of them I believe would come from a very formal background and I ain't seen nothing formal about the Cummings. :snooty: That's what makes it so odd to me..

Bessie hit the nail on the head..it reminds me of Norman Bates...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties