SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as how MC was able to get a brand new phone with a months worth of service, well it was her fulltime job....drug trafficing as well as she very well have had another part time job that has yet to be confirmed.

And another thing... wtheck does MC get the idea that all five co-defendants are "all gettin 21." :confused: Every single one of them regardless of which county, what charges, whether on probation eg, and/or some may run concurrent etc?

"I seen 21."
:doh:

:parrot:

"I'm gonna have my parents go on tv and tell how bad this jail is."

Someone sure believes in her self imagined celebrity.

Sure thing they'll revamp the whole prison system because Misty doesn't like it. Because, jails are supposed to be nice, right?

Charlie.........I have decided it's best if we just move the computer down on the floor with us . This is getting redunkulus.

And another thing... wtheck does MC get the idea that all five co-defendants are "all gettin 21." :confused: Every single one of them regardless of which county, what charges, whether on probation eg, and/or some may run concurrent etc?

"I seen 21." :doh:

I don't think it has set in yet that a mandatory minumum is 25 years per charge, if she is going nuts now with the thought that she will be out in her 30's wait until she realized that those years are for each charge, that will really get her a cryin.

I think I heard Misty say she was going to write a book.

"I'm gonna have my parents go on tv and tell how bad this jail is."

Someone sure believes in her self imagined celebrity.

It's hard to be so famous... :waitasec:

Please someone needs to help MC understand the difference between fame and infamy, celebrity and notoriety...
:angel:

The bright side is, her maths is good. She's 18. If she got a 21 year sentence and served all of it she'd be 39 and still in her thirties, for a while, when she gets out.

I dunno... I half-arsed expected what I'm hearing in the audios/videos. Now, I hope they record and release every call so I can gather my friends, make ritas, and watch "Satsuma Shore."

IOW ~ I expected the lack of concern about HaLeigh, unfortunately.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's code. The garbage guy comes through THREE times a day. GGS can slip him some clean boxers.

Dang - I woulda bet good money Ron was a briefs kinda guy, not boxers. Guess he might be concerned with his fertility. I dunno.

(hee-hee)

Charlie.........I have decided it's best if we just move the computer down on the floor with us . This is getting redunkulus.

Mine is laying on the floor of the bus with me...that is where it is staying Teh (me too probably if I listen a second time) :D

It's hard to be so famous... :waitasec:

Please someone needs to help MC understand the difference between fame and infamy, celebrity and notoriety...
:angel:

What do you wanna bet that she'll feel like a rock star when she hears that Leonard Padilla is willing to lay down 1,35 million to get her lovely little backside outta jail?

Dang - I woulda bet good money Ron was a briefs kinda guy, not boxers. Guess he might be concerned with his fertility. I dunno.

(hee-hee)

Do they get to choose their own underwear in jail?

Do we have a JVM thread? I'm kinda diggin' tonite's show so far. [Granted, I've only been watching for about 2 minutes.]

(hee-hee)

LFlorida I'm really really not trying to go there lol
sick_smiley.gif

There is so much role reversal in this family it's incredible. MC has to comfort and reassure her parents she'll survive in there(?) the whole thing's bizarre or... bass ackward.
:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members