SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every call begins with establishing the appointment for the next call. She lives call to call. It's of primary importance. Kinda fascinating.

Misty needs pictures of her family and letters, (which she can't read, but ... whatever) and phone calls and visitors so she doesn't go crazy being alone. oh, and cheeeeps and hunneebunz and sox and minutes.

I hope LE figures out that Misty's desperate need to fill her void with phone calls & visitors means LE should probably figure out how to limit her phone calls and visitors.

NB: The hissy fit about her missing phone is about the minutes. She can't stand the thought of being alone. :biggrin:

me me me gimmee gimmee gimmee do this for me me me. no boundaries with that family. both sis-in-laws are enablers. there are no parents no children no adults no individuals. it's the big life-sucking croslin amoeba. wowza. :eek:

LOVE IT:woohoo::woohoo:

Did the ground hog see his shadow today?

Dirty boxers= TMI.

Cards, pencils, candy, showers, clean clothes, dirty clothes, letters.

Ron just doesn't *get it.

He is in DEEP stuff and prattling on about a bunch of carp.

And here I was, expecting him to only talk about the search for Haleigh, except when he's crying about Jr....

Guess not.

He doesn't seem to expect hardly any answers from Grandma.

Poor Misty is starving.

And here I was, expecting him to only talk about the search for Haleigh, except when he's crying about Jr....

Guess not.

He doesn't seem to expect hardly any answers from Grandma.

Hejustgoesonandon.

Doesn't he??

:waitasec:

LE-
Isolate Misty a little longer, cut off her phone calls....she can't handle it, listen to her!
Play RC's tapes for her.
Have a nice long chat explaining her bond amount and her options.
I really believe they can crack her.
Casey Anthony held up in jail, I don't believe Misty will.

I love how Grandma has one thing to say. The entire convo, and the ONE thing she NEEDS to say:

"They got a snitch in there with you so don't say nothin' Ronald." (approximated quote)

This is for GGMS:

I heard and rewound it several times and what I heard was that Jason D(?) video taped a message from ron to misty..she is not willing to say on the phone call what the video message said.

I agree wasa ..very confusing..didnt hear anything about dana.

Yes, I heard Jason J? as well. It sounds like the detective video taped something Ronald said. I don't know if this was an interview or if it was a direct message to Misty and Tommy. But Misty said Jason played the tape of Ronald to her.

Misty Call 5-6 and part of call 3.
Misty mentions they have put her on Prozac (SP) or some and that she went to mental health. I will assume that they put her something for with-drawls, she did say they gave her something for her nerves. What I don't understand is why Prozac? That is used for mental health issues. It seems like her attorney is already starting to build his defense around Misty being Mentally ill. She tells her family it's not that bad in there, not to worry but to come and visit two times a week and put money on their phone so she can call. She mentions this Talent several times..she wants him to visit,write, and accept her calls. She seems desperate to speak to him, why? Ron and Misty are still together..I don't care what anyone says IMO, they never broke up. They only got divorced to keep the talk to a minimum about their nuptials.
Her father tells Misty that Tommy is taking it really hard and that they have been evicted and Lindsay is moving in with a family member in Palm Coast. Misty's answer is, well Timmy can help you guys..I really need you to come see me...All about her her her:furious:

I need to go back and listen to the interview Dana did with Ron because Misty claims Ron did an interview for her something to that effect and I take it he was sending her the "I love My Girl Friend". Wonder what else?

Call 6 Misty is crying she is hungry...Lindsay cries out, their starving her...she tells Misty they will send $100.00.
:waitasec:Tommy seen Misty's attorney as well? That is what I understood.
Misty claims that the 8th charge was all Donna. Timmy then said, that girl (that Misty meet in jail called Timmy to let her know what was going on, said their mean to her? What girl? Who has contact with the family that is in jail?Misty said she heard Ron is acting like he is a now that he is in Putnam Co. She mentioned that her attorney is trying to get a medical plea bargain? Did I hear that right? In this call she said said she is on "Zeritex", that is for allergies. She complains about Tommy calling so much, she wants the calls. She complains that they treat her so bad. She also said she is on the "3"rd floor of the jail in lock down. She said she told her attorney she wants to be transfered to where Timmy is. Um, that is not possible when she is charged in Florida.

A Debbie is also mentioned in this call, she is going to send Misty money and Misty has the nerve to ask Timmy to ask her if she can bond her out. How selfish!

LE-
Isolate Misty a little longer, cut off her phone calls....she can't handle it, listen to her!
Play RC's tapes for her.
I have a feeling after NG plays some sound bites from these call the clan might decide little bear is on her own as far a phone calls go. This might be LE's plan.

She better play GMS rat warning.

Well here are my thoughts on these calls....As far as MC seeing a video of RC, I would bet money that LE has questioned RC and I doubt it would be any surprise if RC threw MC under a big ole bus, So I can see LE showing her that as a way to say well look what Ron told us now are you gonna talk...

I think the fact that TC said something to Timmy that Timmy did not want to repeat back to MC is very intresting, It may be that conversation that made HC Sr. tell her during the visit that there needed to be no more lies about Haleigh and she needed to tell LE everything she knows in the presense of her Lawyer..

I think the tell my girlfriend I love her was the message that RC sent to MC during the interview with Dana, you can bet that if there was another girlfriend that RC would be burning up her phone and LE would be blaring that call as to make MC mad..

I also need to go back and listen again but there was someone that needed to visit TC first and then go visit MC it may be when Timmy is coming down, I found it very odd that someone needed to go visit him first, seems like they are all dying to get there stories together...Not sure why they have only had a year..

From these calls it became brutally apparent to me that the whole Croslin clan knows what happened to Haleigh a year ago..

And also this may be TMI but the kids these days call smashing when you have sex with someone, I am not saying that is what Timmy meant, but it seems a little weird that on that call he said the one I smashed, but the very next call Chelsea said they could not remember who MC said had her stuff, I think that was her trying to find out who Timmy smashed...that is my opinion..

And for this whole group none of them has ever cared about Haleigh before her death or after once again they are all me me me....

And if MC thought she should not be in trouble for just being there when the drugs were sold, I wonder if she also thinks she should not be in any trouble if she was there when Haleigh was harmed and disposed of....I think with enough time in lockdown she may decide it is in her best intrest to talk regardless of the outcome...

I also found it odd that she is only saying 21 years in prision, apparently she does not know that it is 21 yrs for each charge....We know math is not her strong suite..

LE-
Play RC's tapes for her.
yeah, but Casey Anthony isn't looking at a million years for drug charges. If she doesn't fess up & gets off, she walks. This bunch doesn't have that option. It's one the other, or both.

This is first I've had a chance to hear Timmy. Not sure where I got the impression he was the one in the family who had his act together, every other word he's cussing, sounds like a real bright bulb...:angel: :waitasec:

:parrot:

Huh? Wha? Huh?
I mean I f'in know what you f'in mean. and Kiki can you send me money and make sure you have minutes on your phone ok? I don't care if you kids go f'in hungry, spend your f'in money on mememememememmmemeeeee ok? Me. M.E.
F'in me.

I have a feeling after NG plays some sound bites from these call the clan might decide little bear is on her own as far a phone calls go. This might be LE's plan.

She better play GMS rat warning.
She either won't play it or she'll blank out with no expression or comment, while it's playing.

I got it I got it.....I bet from the very beginning of this case, that the whole Croslin group were told by RC when you hear me saying I will kill the person that took my daughter, that what he is really saying it....I will kill you if you speak about what happened to my daughter.....That would explain the whole I will kill whoever stole my kid when he was being interviewed by Dana.....

I need a bingo card...

Holy cow .........Teh, I need help :)

KA-THUD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<snipped>
The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office released jailhouse phone conversations Thursday between Cummings and her grandma and brother.

Her first jail phone call was to her grandma.

Grandma: Hello?
Cummings: Grandma, I love you. Can you please accept my phone call?
Grandma: You what?
Cummings: Can you accept, talk to me, please?
Grandma: I'm talking to you, honey.
Cummings: Grandma I don't want to be in here.
Grandma: Misty, I know you don't. I don't want you in there, honey. But there's, we kept telling you, honey, just stay away from that stuff. You can't do that.

In the phone call, Cummings begs her grandma to try to get her out of jail.

etc. ...........................................

The subject of their conversation then turns to Haleigh. Misty tells her brother that her only hope is telling investigators something about the missing girl.

Cummings: Unless I can come out and and tell them something. That's the only way I'm not going.
Croslin: Well, why do you know, sis?
Cummings: Tim, I don't.
Croslin: You don't know nothing?
Cummings: No, Bubba.

etc. ...........................................

Croslin: Well, I'm just saying if you do you, (expletive) can get out of these charges and that's your life.
Cummings: I know.
Croslin: You're looking at ...
Cummings: I know. I'll be 30 something years (old) before I get out if I do 21 years.

Uncut Audio: Misty Cummings Jail Phone Call
http://www.news4jax.com/download/2010/0204/22466633.mp3

Article:http://www.news4jax.com/news/22466528/detail.html

The most amazing thing about this - is every single one of them admit to knowing Misty was dealing drugs. Talk about shooting your own foot. What a bunch of life-sucking amoebas as Emma Peel says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE