SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Wha? Huh?
I mean I *'in know what you *'in mean. and Kiki can you send me money and make sure you have minutes on your phone ok? I don't care if you kids go *'in hungry, spend your *'in money on mememememememmmemeeeee ok? Me. M.E.

(*bm) :nono: :shakehead: :nono:

Lol... the worst part is they don't even clean the language up around the children :(

OT While attending an event at a different hs recently (for my son) some kids were swearing like sailors in front of his little sister and I :rolleyes: eventually I gave them a little piece of what's left of kiki's mind :biggrin:

:parrot:

I got it I got it.....I bet from the very beginning of this case, that the whole Croslin group were told by RC when you hear me saying I will kill the person that took my daughter, that what he is really saying it....I will kill you if you speak about what happened to my daughter.....That would explain the whole I will kill whoever stole my kid when he was being interviewed by Dana.....

I need a bingo card...

ooooo Kimmer! interesting!
my pleasure!

I got it I got it.....I bet from the very beginning of this case, that the whole Croslin group were told by RC when you hear me saying I will kill the person that took my daughter, that what he is really saying it....I will kill you if you speak about what happened to my daughter.....That would explain the whole I will kill whoever stole my kid when he was being interviewed by Dana.....

I need a bingo card...

Something that really jumped out at me was when she was talking to Timmy and he told her she needs to tell what she knows and she interupted "TIM! I don't know anything!" and he said ok and shut up. That's the story they all need to stick to.

But her family really wants her to tell the truth.

Croslin: Well, I'm just saying if you do you, (expletive) can get out of these charges and that's your life.
Cummings: I know.
Croslin: You're looking at ...
Cummings: I know. I'll be 30 something years (old) before I get out if I do 21 years.
Uncut Audio: Misty Cummings Jail Phone Call
http://www.news4jax.com/download/2010/0204/22466633.mp3

Article:http://www.news4jax.com/news/22466528/detail.html

(snip, bbm) oh Lord... I'm getting Misty an abacus now for real.... :doh:

Yes, I heard Jason J? as well. It sounds like the detective video taped something Ronald said. I don't know if this was an interview or if it was a direct message to Misty and Tommy. But Misty said Jason played the tape of Ronald to her.

Special Agent Jason Jaloncuer of FDLE perhaps?

(I murdered the spelling of his last name - sorry 'bout that.)

He's the one who Lindsey said was a pitiful u/c LEO because he was so obvious, iirc. [AH interview, months ago. Maybe right after the DVR charges.]

Awww, Teh, just leave him there layin' on the ground laughin'. We know he's lovin' this. :angel:

Honestly Emma Peel - I am almost speechless. This little girl who is conventionally uneducated is pretty smart in a criminal sense and the whole family knows so much about the law and how just helping a friend isn't trafficking....

Maybe I will ROFL after I listen a second time. Right now all I can do is feel incredibly sad thinking about the life Haleigh and Jr. were exposed to for the four months preceeding Haleigh's disappearance and poor little Jr. for longer than that. Think I am going to :sick:

It might be a relief for the family to have her convicted for something. At least then they only have to worry about raising money for her phone calls and can forget about her begging for the bail money.

It might be a relief for the family to have her convicted for something. At least then they only have to worry about raising money for her phone calls and can forget about her begging for the bail money.

IF I were her family I wouldn't be putting any minutes on a phone for her to be calling either..JMO

Btw (for whomever was asking) when asked to clarify who "Tina" is, sure sounds to me like MC says "Katrina" (not Kristina).

Why does Ron think anyone is so interested in his boxers? Lord. What a redneck.

Btw (for whomever was asking) when asked to clarify who "Tina" is, sure sounds to me like MC says "Katrina" (not Kristina).

That is what I understood. She later says that it's Ron's aunt. Ask for her parents to go to TN house to get Tina/aunt Katrina's number so that they can get her phone and purse.

They only give me breakfast, lunch and supper,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they are starving me!! Send money.

That is what I understood. She later says that it's Ron's aunt. Ask for her parents to go to TN house to get Tina/aunt Katrina's number so that they can get her phone and purse.

Interesting that Misty thinks TN will be helpful isn't it ?

Why does Ron think anyone is so interested in his boxers? Lord. What a redneck.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's code. The garbage guy comes through THREE times a day. GGS can slip him some clean boxers.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's code. The garbage guy comes through THREE times a day. GGS can slip him some clean boxers.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Wonder if all his "code" will benefit him (not).

They only give me breakfast, lunch and supper,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they are starving me!! Send money.

"I'm gonna have my parents go on tv and tell how bad this jail is."

Someone sure believes in her self imagined celebrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME