SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one that got me (don't remember if it was on call 2 or 3) was when MC was telling Timmy that someone (couldn't catch name) went to visit RC and videotaped him and he video'ed a message for her and one for TC...
It would have to be LE for it to be video taped correct? No one else could video a message and then have it sent to MC & TC I would imagine. Wonder what that video said???

Ronald wrote letters to GGS, TN and Crystal....or Kristol? His sister?

If Lindsay doesn't even have a dollar and they don't have money for stamps then money for gas wouldn't be easy to get either. Misty sure expects a lot when they have nothing and there are three little children to care for besides her. How does one who has never had anything get to be so utterly selfish?

One hr, 30 minutes at a time, twice a week, instead of one hr every other week?

Ronald must be SPECIAL. :)

He better hope they don't move him to general. That special treatment is worth fighting over. On 2nd thought general pop. would be great.:woohoo:

rolf @ ronald needing to tell ggms the status of his laundry.

I can't hear these tapes real well, but I think Misty tells Timmy to get her cell phone because it has free minutes. So...who the heck is paying for her cell phone?

Maybe they figure the more he talks, the better chance he has of slipping up.

Oh Brother! Timmy tells her she will not be in there forever? All this talk about getting her out of jail, and no talk about Haleigh still missing? She is more worried about her bonding out and her parents coming to visit her.

Seems as Timmy is flipping the bill for Misty, Parents, Tommy, and his family.
Oh, then the sister in -law tells her that Misty's lawyer is scared of Cobra getting her out, and he wants to get her out instead. UM...can a lawyer bond their client out?

Misty mentions in the 3rd audio about the interview Ron had with Dana and that Ron went on camera and talked to her...So, he was trying to send Misty a message.
Timmy tried to tell her something but said he could not say over the phone. He also tells her that he and Chelsea may come down and see her. Misty is aware of possibly serving 21 years if convicted. The brother and sister in-law tell her she is a first time offender and she won't serve that much time.

She also mentioned Ron's aunt Tina, I thought she said Tina's on Green...Then Timmy mentioned that he smashed aunt Katrina's-Tina car. Hmm..

If Lindsay doesn't even have a dollar and they don't have money for stamps then money for gas wouldn't be easy to get either. Misty sure expects a lot when they have nothing and there are three little children to care for besides her. How does one who has never had anything get to be so utterly selfish?

Seems she is alot like Ron when it comes to entitlement issues..
Right now, I'm wondering WHY Hardy is allowing Ron C special priviledges in regards to visitation with his family....JMO

He better hope they don't move him to general. That special treatment is worth fighting over. On 2nd thought general pop. would be great.:woohoo:
I'm confused. Aren't Ronald & Misty both in some sort of isolation? Do they not get the same benefits?

Every call begins with establishing the appointment for the next call. She lives call to call. It's of primary importance. Kinda fascinating.

Misty needs pictures of her family and letters, (which she can't read, but ... whatever) and phone calls and visitors so she doesn't go crazy being alone. oh, and cheeeeps and hunneebunz and sox and minutes.

I hope LE figures out that Misty's desperate need to fill her void with phone calls & visitors means LE should probably figure out how to limit her phone calls and visitors.

NB: The hissy fit about her missing phone is about the minutes. She can't stand the thought of being alone. :biggrin:

me me me gimmee gimmee gimmee do this for me me me. no boundaries with that family. both sis-in-laws are enablers. there are no parents no children no adults no individuals. it's the big life-sucking croslin amoeba. wowza. :eek:

Oh Brother! Timmy tells her she will not be in there forever? All this talk about getting her out of jail, and no talk about Haleigh still missing? She is more worried about her bonding out and her parents coming to visit her.

Seems as Timmy is flipping the bill for Misty, Parents, Tommy, and his family.
Oh, then the sister in -law tells her that Misty's lawyer is scared of Cobra getting her out, and he wants to get her out instead. UM...can a lawyer bond their client out?

Misty mentions in the 3rd audio about the interview Ron had with Dana and that Ron went on camera and talked to her
...So, he was trying to send Misty a message.
Timmy tried to tell her something but said he could not say over the phone. He also tells her that he and Chelsea may come down and see her. Misty is aware of possibly serving 21 years if convicted. The brother and sister in-law tell her she is a first time offender and she won't serve that much time.

She also mentioned Ron's aunt Tina, I thought she said Tina's on Green...Then Timmy mentioned that he smashed aunt Katrina's-Tina car. Hmm..

BBM

As I said in my previous post, I heard that she said that RC video taped a message to her (and I believe she said one for TC also) but wasn't Dana's interview over the phone? There is no video of an interview with RC from Dana that I have seen (or did I miss it?:waitasec:)

If that is the case and it was not Dana then the only people who could interview RC and tape it would be LE correct? Am I wrong? :waitasec::waitasec: And if not, how did MC find out about it?:waitasec:

I want to see the interview and the video - nosy busy body that I am - LOL...who taped it, what message did RC send to MC and TC???
If it was LE that video taped it and then took it and showed MC and TC - I REALLY want to see it.....could help explain the "special" visitation schedule in my mind.
JMOO :dance::sick:

Every call begins with establishing the appointment for the next call. She lives call to call. It's of primary importance. Kinda fascinating.

Misty needs pictures of her family and letters, (which she can't read, but ... whatever) and phone calls and visitors so she doesn't go crazy being alone. oh, and cheeeeps and hunneebunz and sox and minutes.

I hope LE figures out that Misty's desperate need to fill her void with phone calls & visitors means LE should probably figure out how to limit her phone calls and visitors.

NB: The hissy fit about her missing phone is about the minutes. She can't stand the thought of being alone. :biggrin:

me me me gimmee gimmee gimmee do this for me me me. no boundaries with that family. both sis-in-laws are enablers. there are no parents no children no adults no individuals. it's the big life-sucking croslin amoeba. wowza. :eek:

I heart you.

:floorlaugh:

While listening to Misty, the phrase "climbing the walls" seems apropo. She really can't handle just being alone with her own thoughts. She's desperate for contact. Ron on the other hand seems to be trying to make the best of it.

They really need to let Misty cook a while longer and not bail her out.

any one else having problems opening the files ? It is probally my Windows Vista I can't stand it....lol

Yes, I have the same problem. I use FireFox to listen to videos. If you don't have it, it's an easy download.

I'm listening to Misty. Yikes! She really thinks someone will bail her out? With her bond over 1 million, I can't think of anyone in that family who will have the $$$ to even keep their cell phones running so Misty can whine and complain.

If LP bails her out, he's loco en la cabeza.

ETA: I have VISTA but my problem is strictly with MIE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member